Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
I sure hope not.

“The filing includes a note from an independent accounting firm, Colorado-based BF Borgers CPA PC, warning that Trump Media's "operating losses raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern."”

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-media-auditor-warns-losses-175621421.html

Last edited by jetjockey; 04/01/24.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The Lock-Up Agreement will prevent him or anyone else from selling the stock to profit, for at least 6 months or until after it reaches Penny Stock valuation.

Lock-Up Agreements

On the Closing Date, Public TMTG entered into Lock-up Agreements (the "Lock-Up Agreements”) with: Andrew Northwall, Daniel Scavino Jr., Devin G. Nunes, Donald J. Trump, Jr., President Donald J. Trump, Kashyap "Kash” Patel, Phillip Juhan, Scott Glabe and Vladimir Novachki (the "Holders”), pursuant to which they are contractually restricted from selling or transferring any of (i) their shares of Public TMTG’s Common Stock held immediately following the Closing and (ii) any of their shares of Public TMTG’s Common Stock that result from converting securities held immediately following the Closing (the "Lock-Up Shares”). Such restrictions became applicable commencing from the Closing Date and end the earliest of (i) the six-month anniversary of the Closing Date, (ii) on the date on which the closing stock price for Public TMTG Common Stock equals or exceeds $12.00 per share for any 20 trading days within any 30-trading day period commencing at least 150 days after the Closing Date, and (iii) such date on which Public TMTG completes a liquidation, merger, stock exchange or other similar transaction that results in all of Public TMTG stockholders having the right to exchange their shares of Public TMTG Common Stock for cash, securities or other property (the "Lock-Up Trading Restrictions”). In addition, subject to certain customary exceptions, the Amended Charter also includes Lock-Up Trading Restrictions, which apply to holders who received Public TMTG Common Stock in exchange for their TMTG common stock, but excluding shares of Public TMTG Common Stock issued to holders of TMTG common stock prior to the Closing Date in exchange for their TMTG Convertible Notes.

The foregoing summary is subject to and qualified in its entirety by reference to the Form of Lock-Up Agreement, which is filed hereto as Exhibit 10.8 and the terms of which are incorporated by reference herein to this Current Report on Form 8-K.

Link

I guess anyone fool enough to buy it should be watching for the $12 mark and then start counting the day's.

Most people realized what trump was way back in the 70's...

Phil

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Anyone told yo to go fuqk ur self today

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's funny guys, how long did Tesla go without being profitable?

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by jetjockey
I sure hope not.

“The filing includes a note from an independent accounting firm, Colorado-based BF Borgers CPA PC, warning that Trump Media's "operating losses raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern."”

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-media-auditor-warns-losses-175621421.html

You must not trade much. That’s a SOP disclosure many stocks make in their forward-looking statements.

IC B2

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Good stuff, hahahahahah, coffee gurgled up thru the nostrils on that one.

D
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
D
wish I did. I'd be up about 300%

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by TimZ

The difference is Tesla produced a product and Trump produces promises, hot air, and bankruptcies.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I dare you to short it.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Greyghost
The Lock-Up Agreement will prevent him or anyone else from selling the stock to profit, for at least 6 months or until after it reaches Penny Stock valuation.

Lock-Up Agreements

On the Closing Date, Public TMTG entered into Lock-up Agreements (the "Lock-Up Agreements”) with: Andrew Northwall, Daniel Scavino Jr., Devin G. Nunes, Donald J. Trump, Jr., President Donald J. Trump, Kashyap "Kash” Patel, Phillip Juhan, Scott Glabe and Vladimir Novachki (the "Holders”), pursuant to which they are contractually restricted from selling or transferring any of (i) their shares of Public TMTG’s Common Stock held immediately following the Closing and (ii) any of their shares of Public TMTG’s Common Stock that result from converting securities held immediately following the Closing (the "Lock-Up Shares”). Such restrictions became applicable commencing from the Closing Date and end the earliest of (i) the six-month anniversary of the Closing Date, (ii) on the date on which the closing stock price for Public TMTG Common Stock equals or exceeds $12.00 per share for any 20 trading days within any 30-trading day period commencing at least 150 days after the Closing Date, and (iii) such date on which Public TMTG completes a liquidation, merger, stock exchange or other similar transaction that results in all of Public TMTG stockholders having the right to exchange their shares of Public TMTG Common Stock for cash, securities or other property (the "Lock-Up Trading Restrictions”). In addition, subject to certain customary exceptions, the Amended Charter also includes Lock-Up Trading Restrictions, which apply to holders who received Public TMTG Common Stock in exchange for their TMTG common stock, but excluding shares of Public TMTG Common Stock issued to holders of TMTG common stock prior to the Closing Date in exchange for their TMTG Convertible Notes.

The foregoing summary is subject to and qualified in its entirety by reference to the Form of Lock-Up Agreement, which is filed hereto as Exhibit 10.8 and the terms of which are incorporated by reference herein to this Current Report on Form 8-K.

Link

I guess anyone fool enough to buy it should be watching for the $12 mark and then start counting the day's.

Most people realized what trump was way back in the 70's...

Phil
Did you ever suck a cock you didn't like?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Gheyghost has a eye for stocks n cocks

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
The ol boy is a perennial winner. We were winners under his leadership. That’s what really matters to real Americans.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I dare you to short it.

ROFLMAO...

Them brokedick fools ain't gots no money.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So does cockjockey.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
^^^^fugk off Libs

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jdollar

The difference is Tesla produced a product and Trump produces promises, hot air, and bankruptcies.

These threads always bring out the anti-Trump [bleep].

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by jdollar

These threads always bring out the anti-Trump [bleep].

[Linked Image]

No Doubt, Mag! And thanks for posting one of the best Trump Memes EVER, once again. I had lost that one.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
So does cockjockey.

Yep. LMAO !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

Buyers remorse? 🤣🤣

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

402 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 219DW, 10Glocks, 34 invisible), 2,019 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,748
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.