Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Given the 100's of posts per hour in the classifieds, has there been any consideration given to breaking up the classifieds into 4+ sub groups? For example,

Generic, for anything that doesn't explicitly fit elsewhere
Firearms, for pistols and rifles
Optics, for all optics
Ammo, for all ammunition

An idea for the host, this would make it a little bit easier for folks to find various items they're interested in. Thanks for considering!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sometimes I find stuff that I wasn't looking for and discovered I needed it when I saw it listed.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seeing as most of your posts are in the classifieds, GFY!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Woodsman1991
Given the 100's of posts per hour in the classifieds, has there been any consideration given to breaking up the classifieds into 4+ sub

Ad nauseum

"referring to something that has been done or repeated so often that it has become annoying or tiresome"

Medics bury their mistakes..
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I would think there were enough knives on there at any given time to support a knife sub forum. I would think that if one seller were to have ammo for sale on an ongoing basis...it could be condensed into one post in a list form by caliber.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hundreds of posts in an hour?

Must be at a time when I haven't been on there looking.

Just checked, 53 in the last hour.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 04/02/24.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
24 Hour Flea market

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The search function works. If you are looking for something specific there is the solution to the problem.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
24 Hour Flea market
Yep Slummy, that would be a great place for all the other bullshit junk.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Almost no limit to the trouble some are willing to put others to for their benefit…

“Would someone please buy a Doofus 4-16x56 and do a review on it so I can decide if I want one?”

“Can someone please copy the article on the Remchester 707 in this month’s Shooting & Blasting for me and post it here?”

Recently… “…how about some of the experts here doing some comparison testing of the new primers on the market?”

“Thanks!”

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Could someone please buy a bag of the new Cheetos Pretzels and give an in depth review?

I saw a bag in the store but it was $2.79

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Classifieds on your alls ends must be different than the classifieds I see.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Given the 100's of posts per hour in the classifieds, has there been any consideration given to breaking up the classifieds into 4+ sub groups? For example,

Generic, for anything that doesn't explicitly fit elsewhere
Firearms, for pistols and rifles
Optics, for all optics
Ammo, for all ammunition

An idea for the host, this would make it a little bit easier for folks to find various items they're interested in. Thanks for considering!
How would this affect band width and affect the bosses bottom line ??

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
Could someone please buy a bag of the new Cheetos Pretzels and give an in depth review?

Dude! That’s a steal. On the rare occasions I buy chips these days I look at generics. Name brands are $5-$6. The generic Fritos I’ve bought are actually better and more consistent than the real ones, for less than $2!

What fresh Hell is this?
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916

Pm burns.

W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I would think there were enough knives on there at any given time to support a knife sub forum. I would think that if one seller were to have ammo for sale on an ongoing basis...it could be condensed into one post in a list form by caliber.

Careful, that one seller is a sacred cow on this forum, last time I mentioned his for sale posts being of great quality and quantity you should've seen the mob with their pitchforks. crazy Though an ammo specific sub-forum would help him as well as anyone else trying to sell ammo either as a loader or with spare factory ammo.

A knife sub-forum might be a good option! Since we got a new Remington collector's sub forum on here clearly the powers that be are open to suggestions. No harm in giving helpful ideas smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Careful, that one seller is a sacred cow on this forum, last time I mentioned his for sale posts being of great quality and quantity you should've seen the mob with their pitchforks. crazy Though an ammo specific sub-forum would help him as well as anyone else trying to sell ammo either as a loader or with spare factory ammo.

A knife sub-forum might be a good option! Since we got a new Remington collector's sub forum on here clearly the powers that be are open to suggestions. No harm in giving helpful ideas smile
There is a knives and blades sub-forum.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 04/02/24.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You're thinking a sub forum like the optics sub forum? Why not combine then? Win-Win..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Put a computer in the bathroom along the counter/sink OR use a palm for your "hand held" in there!!! Might as well enjoy yourself and "kill two "birds/turds" with one stone!

Might as well multi-task.

Run 'fire, run!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It ain't broke, don't fix it. If you want tidy sub-forums Rokslide classifieds may be for you.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (163bc, 12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 54 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,991
Posts18,499,913
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.