-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A ship's engineer did a video, explaining why the ship suddenly turned to starboard. He figures that the ship did make a mistake in trying to reverse course. When that happened, the paddle-wheel effect of the propellers caused the ship to rotate clock-wise. Had they remained forward, they would have had more water over the rudder and better steering to avoid the bridge supports.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ship is named Dali and hires a Ukrainian captain in January. 5 years after Q says Bridge the Dali takes out the Bridge and Salvadore Dali had a famous painting named The Broken Bridge.

2 weeks before this Trump said we would experience deep state attacks.

Pure Quincidence.

Did you read that on your Newsweek subscription?

LOL.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Oh the iro-knee of the responders here. Oh wow

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ship is named Dali and hires a Ukrainian captain in January. 5 years after Q says Bridge the Dali takes out the Bridge and Salvadore Dali had a famous painting named The Broken Bridge.

2 weeks before this Trump said we would experience deep state attacks.

Pure Quincidence.

Did you read that on your Newsweek subscription?

LOL.

Better question...if Q knew, why didn't the people in control stop it from happening?

Seems kinda criminal.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Dooood, it's all part of the plan, connect the dots!!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Even Ray Charles could see it was intentional.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Reading and watching more and more people stating that is was most certainly a cyber attack. Still dont quite know what to believe

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.

That seems to be more relevant with life every day my friend. Don't trust anything you hear or see and question everything. It's easy to believe many things none of us would have a few years ago with all the weird and downright unthinkable things taking place.

Also after seeing all the post made on this forum supporting the covid shot by the "experts" should have taught us all to NOT trust much of anything that comes from here.

Last edited by Jim1611; 04/02/24.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Even Ray Charles could see it was intentional.

Poster Child post explaining why Jesus walked on water...because he couldn't swim...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by grouseman
A ship's engineer did a video, explaining why the ship suddenly turned to starboard. He figures that the ship did make a mistake in trying to reverse course. When that happened, the paddle-wheel effect of the propellers caused the ship to rotate clock-wise. Had they remained forward, they would have had more water over the rudder and better steering to avoid the bridge supports.

I believe they also had a rudder casualty and although I am not sure, I think she is a single screw ship, even less maneuverable...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I believe they also had a rudder casualty and although I am not sure, I think she is a single screw ship, even less maneuverable...

Yes, to single screw.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Yes, to single screw.

This would also dictate which way she would drift if her rudder failed in the midships position) or even a rudder shift to arrest the turn.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Yes, to single screw.

This would also dictate which way she would drift if her rudder failed in the midships position) or even a rudder shift to arrest the turn.

Plus, wind and current as you know. Some debate as to whether the harbor pilots dropped the anchor, which also could have added to the ships direction change.

However, the big one, momentum. Hard to defy physics.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"I don't trust the government to tell the truth." This implies that everything the government says is a lie, and that everything they say is the opposite.

Which is an egregious violation of logic and experience. Just one example: The government, by virtue of assigning gunchamp a Social Security number and charging him taxes, makes an explicit claim that gunchamp is a human. But since it's the government, is that a lie?

When the Chinese balloon incident happened, people screamed that the government should have immmediately admitted it was a Chinese spy device. But now, they scream that the government should never have so quickly said the ship incident wasn't terrorism. Which is it, you people? Come right out with what you know, or not?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Yes, to single screw.

Plus, wind and current as you know. Some debate as to whether the harbor pilots dropped the anchor, which also could have added to the ships direction change.

I did mention the effects of that ship's ridiculously high freeboard and the wind on another post. And I do believe the anchor was dropped.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Yes, to single screw.

I did mention the effects of that ship's ridiculously high freeboard and the wind on another post. And I do believe the anchor was dropped.

Was probably pretty terrifying being on that boat knowing what was about to happen, in slow motion.

Working through the electrical and power problems, knowing it won't help.

Thank God they called and alerted authorities so the bridge could be shut down.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One more comment before I give up here...

Gunchamp, you aren't just asking questions. You are repeating spurious claims in the hopes of validation. Your comment that "more people are saying..." is just one step from the lie of "everybody knows that..."

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It seems to me that there is some VERY WELL FOUNDED skepticism on display here, and nothing more. Nothing worth arguing over. Even the left knows the govt isn't honest, so I'm not sure why that's debatable?

If the govt had earned our trust, as they used to, decades ago, we wouldn't have this discussion at all would we?

Let's just say, shipwreck aside, the govt has earned all our mistrust and more. Individual people long since retired may or may not have intel that helps clarify events, but that's secondary to the real issue, which is Americans current distrust of our govt.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
When you have millions of pounds of steel headed toward a bridge at however many knots, you have a power failure, and bit of panic all kinds of bad things can happen. There are no brakes except an anchor on the water.

The most likely explanation is the most likely.

If this was sabotage it was covered so brilliantly that only 3 or 4 of you can see it for what it is.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
I was on the USS Denver attempting to leave San Diego. The ship lost steering and ran aground into Point Loma. Shcit happens. I’ve seen it first hand.
I’m not saying there wasn’t something else that happened, but, loss power that controls critical hydraulic pumps, motors, etc…. And your in a world of hurt.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It seems to me that there is some VERY WELL FOUNDED skepticism on display here, and nothing more. Nothing worth arguing over. Even the left knows the govt isn't honest, so I'm not sure why that's debatable?

If the govt had earned our trust, as they used to, decades ago, we wouldn't have this discussion at all would we?

Let's just say, shipwreck aside, the govt has earned all our mistrust and more. Individual people long since retired may or may not have intel that helps clarify events, but that's secondary to the real issue, which is Americans current distrust of our govt.

Not arguing (or at least I'm not) the mistrust in the government at all. I'm just disputing the physical aspect of "cyber attack" on a third world diesel scow with basic technology. I would believe a deliberate action by a crew member (s) as more plausible, but even then. Cyberattack is pure idiocy in this case

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1234, 1936M71, 007FJ, 204guy, 160user, 1lessdog, 56 invisible), 2,421 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,527
Posts18,491,115
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.