-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I remember after E. Palestine OH, train derailments were in the news all the time. Now they're not - doesn't change the fact that the US averages 3 of them a day...

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal
I remember after E. Palestine OH, train derailments were in the news all the time. Now they're not - doesn't change the fact that the US averages 3 of them a day...

eek shocked eek shocked

The sky is falling...............well, bridges and trains at least.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
A question:

Why do the conspiracy theorists want this to be an "attack?"

The consequences of such an attack would be serious...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jcubed
A question:

Very.

As in world changing?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

3 derailments a day with the environmental and public health implications?

That’s scary as Fück

MAGA
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A question:

In my lifetime - I've never seen the DNC fail to use such a thing, a tragedy, to garner more control over US citizens. Be it a new hoop to jump through or a tax or whatever.

If the conspiracy is that this was cyber, we know about it and aren't saying - do you really believe they'd not use this as a precursor to putting more regulation on the average American?

Enhanced TWIC cards or some form of monitoring/reporting to the .gov etc? There's been zero calls for any of it or even no calls to "reduce our reliance on fossil fuels - instead of that diesel/electric boat - all electric".

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m still reeling from the GloboHomoNaziPedoJewCabal that has set hundreds of wildfires, recruited and brainwashed all these folks for mass shootings (not to mention the crisis actors), and blowed up all the food production facilities.

Now the bridges!?!?!

Oy Vey……We’re gonna die.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
A question:

Very.

As in world changing?

If you look at this board, the argument is essentially for a type of isolationism.

So, if you want that, this being an "attack," cyber or otherwise, is antithetical to their desires.

Ironically, the accident theory suits their ends much better.

Odd.

Last edited by Jcubed; 04/02/24.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

That’s scary as Fück

Vast majority of derailments are very localized in nature and don't have much impact other than gouging up the dirt and tracks. But the train still comes off the rails - a lot.

Me

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

That’s scary as Fück

Vast majority of derailments are very localized in nature and don't have much impact other than gouging up the dirt and tracks. But the train still comes off the rails - a lot.

I get it. But from what I understand the derailment in E Palestine involved pretty hazardous material. I’d say that warrants coverage? Unless that’s happening 3 times a day then it’s a severely under reported slice of modern American life

MAGA
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A question:

It's a contest to see who can come off as more cynical, jaded, and all-knowing about what's really going on.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ship is named Dali and hires a Ukrainian captain in January. 5 years after Q says Bridge the Dali takes out the Bridge and Salvadore Dali had a famous painting named The Broken Bridge.

2 weeks before this Trump said we would experience deep state attacks.

Pure Quincidence.

Painting done in 1945. 5 yrs ago Q said, bridge will be hit. Q is modern day Nostradamus.

We need incoming ariel post to clear this up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A question:

IMHO, it gives them another conspiracy theory to agonize and obsess over... It provides a distraction from their boring, routine everyday lives.

Just my two cents... Cheers! smile

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It seems to me that there is some VERY WELL FOUNDED skepticism on display here, and nothing more. Nothing worth arguing over. Even the left knows the govt isn't honest, so I'm not sure why that's debatable?

If the govt had earned our trust, as they used to, decades ago, we wouldn't have this discussion at all would we?

Let's just say, shipwreck aside, the govt has earned all our mistrust and more. Individual people long since retired may or may not have intel that helps clarify events, but that's secondary to the real issue, which is Americans current distrust of our govt.
First? At what time could any people trust their government? Even the people of the US?

Theories abound, back to the 19'th century.

We blew up the Maine.
We let the Japs bomb Pearl Harbor.
We killed JFK
We orchestrated 9-11
We organized Benghazi to take out a whistle blower.
etc,
etc

Hell, I might even give credence to a couple of these.

But the Dali, No fugging way. It crashed in the most spectacular way possible. But it was a one in a million chance that it would work out that way.

Killing power to the vessel, which probably could have been done remotely, certainly gave no guarantee she would take out the bridge. The most likely scenario would have been a dead vessel in the harbor channel.

Experts have already told us that such a vessel has no steering without the screw turning. It is thrust of the prop against the rudder that moves the stern over. Without the engines, the ship could not be steered into the bridge support.

If a terrorist wanted to assure a catastrophic event, he would max out power and take control of steering. He would leave nothing to chance.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That’s scary as Fück

I get it. But from what I understand the derailment in E Palestine involved pretty hazardous material. I’d say that warrants coverage? Unless that’s happening 3 times a day then it’s a severely under reported slice of modern American life

Nope - agree. E Palestine was hazmat and the burning of it wasn't smart. Just saying, after that every little bump and bruise of a train was reported like it "all of the sudden was happening" - nope. Always had been happening, small scale, sometimes large. Same will be for boats for a while. That's all I'm saying.

Mishaps happen - rarely are they massive in scale but when one is - that then heightens awareness of all mishaps in that mode and it becomes a constant barrage of "sky is falling -we're under attack!"

Me

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Ship, With Multiple Backups, Never Should Have Lost Steering

Video

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/ship-multiple-backups-never-should-have-lost-steering/
One engineer stated 30 seconds top before emergency generator powered up back up rudder hydraulics. Cyber attack is a red herring to dismiss any possibility of intentional act. 45’ draft at 8 knots would not suddenly turn either way. But it did according to one video of the reported track. 5 minutes straight ahead clears the danger. Why did the ship steer into the bridge instead? A natural question and obvious isn’t conspiratorial.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
What you mean is that there are more people just like you who heard one wingnut's unfounded yammering and then repeated it.
I clearly stated I dont know what to believe. Why is it so hard for some of you to believe this? WE are at war and we have already destroyed Russias pipe line. Is it such a hard jump to maybe consider that this was retaliation? Funny how it hit in the only spot that would guarantee to drop the bridge in one of the biggest ports in our country. Alot of coincidences dont you think? Some of you want to jump on anyone who questions the craziness that is happening in this world,, but I find it much worse to be on the side of questioning nothing. Guess some havent learned a damn thing from the last few years

The lightening speed with which the .gov totally and absolutely discounted "terrorism" completely clouds my judgment on this issue. The rapidity and vigor with which they made their proclamation causes my belief of same to be inverse to their claims. (I think they are lying their faqking asses off.)

Agreed. Funny how China owns and manages the Dali and Joey never mentioned it.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
A question:

It conforms with their "We are under attack" narrative, and victim mentality.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
What you mean is that there are more people just like you who heard one wingnut's unfounded yammering and then repeated it.
I clearly stated I dont know what to believe. Why is it so hard for some of you to believe this? WE are at war and we have already destroyed Russias pipe line. Is it such a hard jump to maybe consider that this was retaliation? Funny how it hit in the only spot that would guarantee to drop the bridge in one of the biggest ports in our country. Alot of coincidences dont you think? Some of you want to jump on anyone who questions the craziness that is happening in this world,, but I find it much worse to be on the side of questioning nothing. Guess some havent learned a damn thing from the last few years

The lightening speed with which the .gov totally and absolutely discounted "terrorism" completely clouds my judgment on this issue. The rapidity and vigor with which they made their proclamation causes my belief of same to be inverse to their claims. (I think they are lying their faqking asses off.)

Agreed. Funny how China owns and manages the Dali and Joey never mentioned it.

To be accurate - an investment holding company based in Hong Kong owns the company that owns the ship out of Singapore and the management company out of Singapore. It was chartered to a Dutch company and US pilots were on it when it hit the bridge.

Me

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I’m still reeling from the GloboHomoNaziPedoJewCabal that has set hundreds of wildfires, recruited and brainwashed all these folks for mass shootings (not to mention the crisis actors), and blowed up all the food production facilities.

Now the bridges!?!?!

Oy Vey……We’re gonna die.

It's the End of The World.

Jesus is coming for you!

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (06hunter59, 2500HD, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 1Longbow, 61 invisible), 1,891 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,882
Posts18,497,770
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.