Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
While I feel we need some degree of isolationism .....

I'd settle for not trying to be the world police

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Thanks Teal. I probably avoided wikipedia as some crap on there is just crap.

But damn, 55,000+ HP is a bunch. And on a single fixed pitch prop. Someone on one of the other threads sure got it correct. One purpose and one purpose only....get containers across and ocean as quickly and cheaply as possible.

A lot of wiki can be crap but for things like ship specs and the like, unlikely to be materially incorrect.
True,

unless I happen to check it on a day when some chucklhead edited a minor part and it wasn't caught yet?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by logger
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Ship, With Multiple Backups, Never Should Have Lost Steering

Video

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/ship-multiple-backups-never-should-have-lost-steering/

And with all their back ups, airliners should never crash.

Yeah, there are just times when multiple trains crash dumping toxins in streams some years and.other times when 5 or 6 Boeing incidents hit in one week and times when 2 airliners hit two buildings and 3 huge buildings fall straight down in their tracks and a dumbassed conspiracy theorist like Trump says it was an inside job.

Then there are times like when JP Morgan who worked for the Rothschilds skipped getting on the Titanic and it sinks with people like John J Aster and Gutenhiem and Isador Straus drown and then the Rockefellers and Rothschilds can finally pass the Federal Reserve Act.

To some people, everything is ust anodder Quincidence, especially people receiving US Govt paychecks.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/02/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It seems to me that there is some VERY WELL FOUNDED skepticism on display here, and nothing more. Nothing worth arguing over. Even the left knows the govt isn't honest, so I'm not sure why that's debatable?

If the govt had earned our trust, as they used to, decades ago, we wouldn't have this discussion at all would we?

Let's just say, shipwreck aside, the govt has earned all our mistrust and more. Individual people long since retired may or may not have intel that helps clarify events, but that's secondary to the real issue, which is Americans current distrust of our govt.

Not arguing (or at least I'm not) the mistrust in the government at all. I'm just disputing the physical aspect of "cyber attack" on a third world diesel scow with basic technology. I would believe a deliberate action by a crew member (s) as more plausible, but even then. Cyberattack is pure idiocy in this case

Anyone who thinks this was a cyber-attack needs to take this as a sign of total lack of critical thinking skills.

Same could be said for those who think there is no God who created things by Intelligent Design.

Clue: The lying leftists, dimocraps and lying MSM agree with you.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed
A question:

Why do the conspiracy theorists want this to be an "attack?"

The consequences of such an attack would be serious...
Very.

As in world changing?

Uh, like in the WTC attack, Covid-19 attack, Dominion vote flipping attack, CYA attack on JFK, ......?

TFF.

Youse guys are tff.

Yeah, the Covid-19 was from undercooked bats, Ivermectin is toxic, the election wasnt stolen, the.Jab is safe, Hydroxychloroquine is poison, Remdisivir is great, the CDC, WHO, AMA and Big Pharma are great,.....

And Steve Bannon who says there are no Coincidences is crazy. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don't know about Bannon, but you sure as hell are.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jcubed
A question:

Why do the conspiracy theorists want this to be an "attack?"

The consequences of such an attack would be serious...
Very.

As in world changing?

Uh, like in the WTC attack, Covid-19 attack, Dominion vote flipping attack, CYA attack on JFK, ......?

TFF.

Youse guys are tff.

Yeah, the Covid-19 was from undercooked bats, Ivermectin is toxic, the election wasnt stolen, the.Jab is safe, Hydroxychloroquine is poison, Remdisivir is great, the CDC, WHO, AMA and Big Pharma are great,.....

And Steve Bannon who says there are no Coincidences is crazy. whistle

Once again, you have completely missed the point.

Nice to see the softer Jag.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by logger
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Ship, With Multiple Backups, Never Should Have Lost Steering

Video

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/ship-multiple-backups-never-should-have-lost-steering/

And with all their back ups, airliners should never crash.

Yeah, there are just times when multiple trains crash dumping toxins in streams some years and.other times when 5 or 6 Boeing incidents hit in one week and times when 2 airliners hit two buildings and 3 huge buildings fall straight down in their tracks and a dumbassed conspiracy theorist like Trump says it was an inside job.

Then there are times like when JP Morgan who worked for the Rothschilds skipped getting on the Titanic and it sinks with people like John J Aster and Gutenhiem and Isador Straus drown and then the Rockefellers and Rothschilds can finally pass the Federal Reserve Act.

To some people, everything is ust anodder Quincidence, especially people receiving US Govt paychecks.

Doc,

You're nuttier than squirrel shìt.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Those sneaky Rothschilds.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Those sneaky Rothschilds.

With their controllable icebergs....

Me

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone who proclaims to know what happened is showcasing a limit ability to think critically.

The most likely cause was just electric/mechanical failure at the worst possible time and place. Shit does happen.

Anybody claiming it could not possibly be sabotage has a child like understanding of the world, even if there are other more likely possibilities.

Cyber is like black magic to ol boomers like the OP so it's an easy sell to the paranoid low information people. Sabotaging the ship over the internet is pretty far fetched and much harder than one of maybe a dozen ways to cut power. A bad actor with unfettered access to the ship could disable it in many ways at the time of their choosing.

It's fun to discuss what might have happened but right now nobody knows what did happen to cause the loss of power at the worst time and place.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Anyone who proclaims to know what happened is showcasing a limit ability to think critically.

The most likely cause was just electric/mechanical failure at the worst possible time and place. Shit does happen.

Anybody claiming it could not possibly be sabotage has a child like understanding of the world, even if there are other more likely possibilities.

Cyber is like black magic to ol boomers like the OP so it's an easy sell to the paranoid low information people. Sabotaging the ship over the internet is pretty far fetched and much harder than one of maybe a dozen ways to cut power. A bad actor with unfettered access to the ship could disable it in many ways at the time of their choosing.

It's fun to discuss what might have happened but right now nobody knows what did happen to cause the loss of power at the worst time and place.

Without John's magnificent insight... the entire Camofire... would know absolutely nothing.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by CashisKing
Without John's magnificent insight... the entire Camofire... would know absolutely nothing.

Well we know how to speel Campfire. That's not nuthin.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Well we know how to speel Campfire. That's not nuthin.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com][/quote]

Once again John...

Your masterful grasp of minutia... and other blatantly obvious things...

Leaves us all in awe.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I propose a vote Gentlemen...

Is John Burns the smartest man to have ever lived on planet earth (or the entire Galaxy... more to the point)?

Or not?

Please Vote your heartfelt truth.

Thanks

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smokepole

Originally Posted by smokepole

No joke, nation building and spreading democracy hasn’t been a huge success in parts of the world where people aren’t capable of handling the responsibility that comes with democracy. There are some folks that just need to be ruled with an iron fist.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 45_100
Not saying it is a cyber attack and not saying it isn’t, however there have been two more incidents involving bridges, one in Ohio and one in Oklahoma. What I am saying is question everything the government tells you.

it couldnt possibly be that things hit bridges every day of the freaking week, now that bridge fear is the word of the day the media just reports on them when they normally wouldn't even rate a blip on the screen

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Just as the Space Shuttle can land perfectly well without any engine at all, the ship's loss of power did not deprive it of forward energy. It continued on its merry way quite happily and would have passed harmlessly under the bridge for some distance - if it had not turned directly into the bridge. What/who caused that turn? Is it beyond the realm of freakish coincidence to imagine plain incompetence at play? If that's the what, the proximate who is easy. There is no why necessary in this case, which is comforting, except for conspiracy analysts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The wind, water currents, loss of ability to turn the rudder, etc., apparently means nothing huh? This site takes the cake, not enough brain cells to make up enough one good mind anymore. Rick has let this place this place turn into a complete [bleep] in the name of "freedom of speech". This isn't 24 Hour Campfire, it's Home of Extremely Disturbed Mentally Ill Looney Bin Patients. Why I keep hanging around I don't know. For some reason I keep hoping it'll get better, in vain, but it never does, it just keeps sinking lower and lower. Foolish [bleep] like this thread and the other whacko garbage are exactly what is driving voters away from Donald Trump, not encouraging people to vote for him. All of us on the right are painted like you [bleep]' psychopaths. Sickening.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've got to log out and stay away from you idiots before I start vomiting.

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,573 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,576
Posts18,492,035
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.