Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
The wind, water currents, loss of ability to turn the rudder, etc., apparently means nothing huh? This site takes the cake, not enough brain cells to make up enough one good mind anymore. Rick has let this place this place turn into a complete [bleep] in the name of "freedom of speech". This isn't 24 Hour Campfire, it's Home of Extremely Disturbed Mentally Ill Looney Bin Patients. Why I keep hanging around I don't know. For some reason I keep hoping it'll get better, in vain, but it never does, it just keeps sinking lower and lower. Foolish [bleep] like this thread and the other whacko garbage are exactly what is driving voters away from Donald Trump, not encouraging people to vote for him. All of us on the right are painted like you [bleep]' psychopaths. Sickening.

Not knowing how to use paragraphs is considered a leading indicator of mental illness, according to many.

We know about wind, currents, and the loss of power. The question is what caused the loss of power at the worst possible time?

Bad luck?

Poor maintenance?

Sabotage by a bad actor?

Right now all are possibilities but some are more likely than others.

Take a deep breath and try to compose some thoughts in a manner we can read. Or just leave.
Dammit, i find myself agreeing with you here lol

GB1

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Johnny vodka you ave stated that you routinely drove down to 220 feet for 40 minutes so obviously you could spend about 10 hours on one tank on this river bottom searching for bodies. same they didn't have your expertise lol

Hypocracy or Irony? Sandy VeeJay for sure.

It's never not funny when a keyboard is slurring.

Coming from the dipschit who literally got too drunk and posted they were going to shoot someone on another forum! Lol. You are a pathetic piece of schit!

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by gunchamp
The wind, water currents, loss of ability to turn the rudder, etc., apparently means nothing huh? This site takes the cake, not enough brain cells to make up enough one good mind anymore. Rick has let this place this place turn into a complete [bleep] in the name of "freedom of speech". This isn't 24 Hour Campfire, it's Home of Extremely Disturbed Mentally Ill Looney Bin Patients. Why I keep hanging around I don't know. For some reason I keep hoping it'll get better, in vain, but it never does, it just keeps sinking lower and lower. Foolish [bleep] like this thread and the other whacko garbage are exactly what is driving voters away from Donald Trump, not encouraging people to vote for him. All of us on the right are painted like you [bleep]' psychopaths. Sickening.

Not knowing how to use paragraphs is considered a leading indicator of mental illness, according to many.

We know about wind, currents, and the loss of power. The question is what caused the loss of power at the worst possible time?

Bad luck?

Poor maintenance?

Sabotage by a bad actor?

Take a deep breath and try to compose some thoughts in a manner we can read. Or just leave.
Dammit, i find myself agreeing with you here lol

That is because y'all have Fetterman... as your Lord and Savior...

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID... Burns and Fetterman are kin...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Need proof?

Fetterman is a tall stupid fat drunk slob...

Burns is a short stupid fat drunk slob...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I seem to recall there are some ports or passageways or someplace where the shipping company has to hire a local captain to transport the ship. Might be the Panama Canal. Is this the case in the Boston Harbor?

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s pretty common for multiple redundant systems to all fail at once and the safety measures put in place to prevent these types of accidents to have been completely ignored…oh, and the critical 2 minutes of VDR to be “missing”…🤬

I don’t know whether it was intentionally done by a bad actor (state) with the means to affect this type of “accident” or if it was just a bad coincidence of extraordinary circumstances that caused this but what I do know for a fact is that any time our government comes out within hours and says it was caused by “XYZ” then I’m extremely suspect because it’s more likely than not that it was instead actually caused by “ABC”.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Bad luck?

Poor maintenance?

Sabotage by a bad actor?

Johnny vodka you ave stated that you routinely drove down to 220 feet for 40 minutes so obviously you could spend about 10 hours on one tank on this river bottom searching for bodies. same they didn't have your expertise lol

Yes.
Look up some dive tables and we'll find the real truth.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Bad luck?

Poor maintenance?

Sabotage by a bad actor?

Originally Posted by local_dirt
Yes.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[bleep] like you here always want somebody else to do their research. I have no dog in the fight. Fugk off and do it yourself, schitbag.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

Bad luck?

Poor maintenance?

Sabotage by a bad actor?

Yes.

Coming from the dipschit who literally got too drunk and posted they were going to shoot someone on another forum! Lol. Not to mention all the complete other bullshcit you have posted!You are a pathetic piece of schit! You ignoring me big shot???

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
What you mean is that there are more people just like you who heard one wingnut's unfounded yammering and then repeated it.

Well it suits their confirmation bias so they repeat it.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Reading and watching more and more people stating that is was most certainly a cyber attack. Still dont quite know what to believe

It all depends on who those folks are. If they make money off clicks their "opinions" are suspect.

And it's not like there aren't perfectly rational explanations that don't involve a cyber attack.

Occam's razor is necessarily ignored by the conspiracy nuts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes.

[bleep] like you here always want somebody else to do their research. I have no dog in the fight. Fugk off and do it yourself, schitbag.

This one is hypocracy. And a complete lack of introspection. Which really is hypocracy.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Yes.

This one is hypocracy. And a complete lack of introspection. Which really is hypocracy.

Coming from the dipschit who literally got too drunk and posted they were going to shoot someone on another forum! Lol. Not to mention all the complete other bullshcit you have posted!You are a pathetic piece of schit! You ignoring me big shot???

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 45_100
Not saying it is a cyber attack and not saying it isn’t, however there have been two more incidents involving bridges, one in Ohio and one in Oklahoma. What I am saying is question everything the government tells you.

Sure, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't question Youtube.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jessie'sGirl

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 45_100
I seem to recall there are some ports or passageways or someplace where the shipping company has to hire a local captain to transport the ship. Might be the Panama Canal. Is this the case in the Boston Harbor?

Yes. There were two harbor pilots on the ship and should have been "in control."

Almost all ports have pilots. Captains and crewbget the ship across the ocean, harbor pilots get them into and out of dock.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
I have ZERO trust in gov and what they say,

Meaning what exactly? You actually believe nothing they say is true? Or worse, everything they say is deliberately false?

The government is no less trustworthy than the average dude spouting crap on youtube.

so if something seems off,...

And that's the unfounded bias you seek to confirm.

Last edited by plumbum; 04/02/24.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jessie'sGirl

Since you wouldn't do your own research. If someone had some dive tables, they could easily prove your assertion of a 200 ft dive for 40 minutes was full of schit. As a former diver (not current), I did most of my diving in warm water and at depths usually 60 ft or less. However I did make some dives at 100-110 And I remember how limited our time was at that depth, running on just air (no gas mix). If you were talking about diving to 200 ft on just air, you're proving your ignorance (or stupidity).

https://restrictedwaters.com/2012/07/09/restricted-waters-2/

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Oh, I ❤️ confirmation bias

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

648 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,877 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,993
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.