Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
How long, up to 400 yrs, does a family need to be here to lose immigrant status?

Just asking.

DF

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Jcubed
America has always lived and thrived on immigrants...

Ask you favorite Italian, Pol, or Irish lad.

The US has not thrived on immigrants since the 1965 Immigration Act, so not for the last ~1/4 of our history.

Far enough back large numbers of immigrants were needed to repopulate the place and to provide labor for rapidly expanding industry and agriculture. The National Origins Formula intentionally steered the composition of that immigration to people who would cover that need and who shared like morals and values and who were coming from stock that had a proven ability to build a nation.

Anyone who claims that the shores were wide open to third world savages whose people had never in their history built any enduring city at all but instead spent centuries raping and killing their own people or living in huts made of sticks is either ignorant of that history and fell for (((media))) lies, or a shill for those very same interests.
Precisely right.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Pay no attention to jstupe he's just here to side-track threads.
He's an 'against the grain' poster- answering him makes him worse.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
The church (ALL religions) is concerned with control/political power. They don't care what color your skin is as long as you pay your tithing.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Epishemore
Ask the Native Americas and Palestinians how it worked out for them.
Theory?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
IC B2

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by Epishemore
Ask the Native Americas and Palestinians how it worked out for them.
Theory?
Curious what those two groups have in common.

DF

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
In defining “treason” how do NGO’s aiding and abetting the invasion fit in that definition?

DF

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Dead-Center !!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I think those NGO’s need to be identified and dealt with. I’m sure they’re getting some public funds.

The UN is also reportedly a major player. They also need to be dealt with.

The U.S. is funding the assault on the U.S. Now that makes no sense.

Not typically a conspiracy type, but this smells like a conspiracy.

DF

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If you look into who ''they'' are you'll realize why "they" are able to do this . . .

Posted by Bristoe
IC B3

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
How long, up to 400 yrs, does a family need to be here to lose immigrant status?

Just asking.

DF

As far as I'm concerned, if you came here, legally, from someplace else, you are an immigrant. If you were born here, you are a native. If you are here illegally, you are not an immigrant, you're an illegal alien and should be thrown, literally if necessary, back across the southern border.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V

I have Irish ancestors who came here before the Revolution. They had to pay for their own travel expenses and then had to work immediately just to survive. There weren't any Democrats/Cartels back then to pay their way. Many of today's ILLEGAL ALIENS will be voting in the 2024 Presidential election!

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Stickfight

The US has not thrived on immigrants since the 1965 Immigration Act, so not for the last ~1/4 of our history.

Far enough back large numbers of immigrants were needed to repopulate the place and to provide labor for rapidly expanding industry and agriculture. The National Origins Formula intentionally steered the composition of that immigration to people who would cover that need and who shared like morals and values and who were coming from stock that had a proven ability to build a nation.

Anyone who claims that the shores were wide open to third world savages whose people had never in their history built any enduring city at all but instead spent centuries raping and killing their own people or living in huts made of sticks is either ignorant of that history and fell for (((media))) lies, or a shill for those very same interests.
Precisely right.

And all you have to do is research (((who))) was behind that 1965 piece of legislation (please don't say that fat Kennedy).

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
In defining “treason” how do NGO’s aiding and abetting the invasion fit in that definition?

DF

Anyone in a capacity to make border policy who isn't doing everything they can to shut down the border is committing treason. Anyone who knowingly provides aid, comfort and assistance to illegal aliens is committing treason.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by add
And all you have to do is research (((who))) was behind that 1965 piece of legislation (please don't say that fat Kennedy).
Kennedy was just the Goyim to pin it on, so no one noticed who was actually pushing it, i.e., (((Cellar and Javits.))) Kennedy was a first term nobody eager to be asked to have his name on any piece of leftist legislation he could get it on. He was asked, and gladly accepted.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by add
Kennedy was just the goim to pin it on, so no one noticed who was actually pushing it, i.e., (((Cellar and Javits.))) Kennedy was a first term nobody eager to be asked to have his name on any piece of leftist legislation he could get it on. He was asked, and gladly accepted.

Correct.

... and, Every. Single. Time.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Over 51 million people in America today are immigrants, a good number of them illegal , be it through expired visa, green cards, student visas and largest number just plain illiegal entry. How can anyone conclude this is anything but a deliberate attempt to forever change the demographics of the USA.
Technically, if you aren't Native...you are an immigrant.
Nobody’s native. Far back as you want to go everybody got here from somewhere else. This ain’t Eden. But now that I’m here I like the idea of very limited entry no exceptions. Add +P+ to my western civilization lifestyle and I might let you in, but don’t get your hopes up.
Technically, anybody born in a land is a native to that land.

So, don't try pulling this "Natural born Americans aren't native either" BS.

Last edited by Tyrone; 04/03/24.

Politics is War by Other Means
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Gotta repopulate all those babies that were sucked out.

60 mil last I heard. Only 10-15 mil newcomers. Got a ways to go. But catching up fast.

DF

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Over 51 million people in America today are immigrants, a good number of them illegal , be it through expired visa, green cards, student visas and largest number just plain illiegal entry. How can anyone conclude this is anything but a deliberate attempt to forever change the demographics of the USA.
Technically, if you aren't Native...you are an immigrant.
Nobody’s native. Far back as you want to go everybody got here from somewhere else. This ain’t Eden. But now that I’m here I like the idea of very limited entry no exceptions. Add +P+ to my western civilization lifestyle and I might let you in, but don’t get your hopes up.
Technically, anybody born in a land is a native to that land.

So, don't try pulling this "Natural born Americans aren't native either" BS.

Please explain?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,391 guests, and 792 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,505
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.