Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
How do you balance such unhinged ideas in your head without any thought? Hamas embarrassed Israel on Oct. 7. That is their great crime! It was a brilliant military raid that achieved well planned military and more importantly, Strategic goals.

A savage terrorist attack on civilians is now a “brilliant military raid”?

And you want to accuse others of having “unhinged ideas”?

GFY sideways.

I'd agree 👍

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"War is hell. We smoked at least 300K innocent Germans in Dresden. Everyone here knows my views on Zionism etc, but this was just "fortunes of war"/ Look, there is NO fix to this, ever since the world forced the state of israel in 1947-8. That said, what the ragheads did on October 7th was beyond measure, so I have no issues with the Israelis doing this. Hell, they should just adopt the arab motto of "frpm the river to the sea" drive them all onto the waters of them Med and they can swim to a new place."

How do you balance such unhinged ideas in your head without any thought? Hamas embarrassed Israel on Oct. 7. That is their great crime! It was a brilliant military raid that achieved well planned military and more importantly, Strategic goals. IDF killed most of the Jewish casualties themselves - intentionally - in their Hannibal Doctrine. Look it up! While you are at it, look up the slogan "River to the Sea." It is an old Likud party quotation! America, under Zionist domination, is most guilty of the ongoing carnage in Gaza. It is impossible otherwise. This atrocity is a vile stain on our conscience. Israel totally controls our government to the point of bankrupting us and exposing us to radical retribution from millions of unvetted illegals, as well as false flag attacks from Israel itself. Do you have clue as to the power of AIPAC? ADL? How about the Biden administration itself under a Jewish Blinken? Will you applaud America's upcoming war with Iran? Russia? That is Netanyahu's goal and the Israeli public wants America to die saving them. Try to understand the gravity of this situation.

I don't care how many Gazans die during Israel's war to recover the hostages who were taken on 10/07/23. I'm sure that the invasion embarrassed Israel, they were embarrassed by their intelligence failure in 1973, the Yom Kippur War, but they rallied and destroyed significant portions of both the Egyptian and Syrian armies. In 10/23 the Israelis have rallied and are in the process of destroying Hamas and their infrastructure. As far as I'm concerned, the Israelis can kill every man, woman, and child in Gaza if that's what it takes. Block by block destruction of the Gaza infrastructure via thermobaric bombs would be my preferred method. Never put your troops in harm's way if you can find 'em, fix 'em, and then call in artillery and tactical air to destroy the enemy. The solution is total war, kill and destroy until Hamas, the elected leadership of Gaza, realizes that nobody is going to come to their aid and they surrender. Until then, Gazans and Israelis will continue to die. Kill them all and let GOD sort them out.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It's fascinating how well Israel has brainwashed American bigots and regular joes alike to believe such utter nonsense. Poor Little Israel. Boo Hoo...The fanatical fervor some of you zombies express is laughable. You are so ignorant it would be hilarious outside the horrific slaughter going on in Gaza. Your blood lust for the mass annihilation of innocent, defenseless human beings is vulgar and insane. It is an alarming measure of Zionist power over our collective minds, as well as our declining treasure, that these unspeakable crimes against humanity continue in our name, with our money. Not that it will register in your salivating state of denial but, surprisingly enough, Hamas did not have helicopters to fire hellfire missiles into that long line of burned out cars fleeing the concert. Hamas was a little short on tanks and artillery too when so many settlers were killed as their collapsing homes came under fire, even as they begged for their lives over the phone. The IDF's Hannibal directive orders them to kill everybody. Over 80% of the so called "civilians," in fact armed settlers and IDF soldiers. They killed their own people! Choke on that for awhile.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
It's fascinating how well Israel has brainwashed American bigots and regular joes alike to believe such utter nonsense. Poor Little Israel. Boo Hoo...The fanatical fervor some of you zombies express is laughable. You are so ignorant it would be hilarious outside the horrific slaughter going on in Gaza. Your blood lust for the mass annihilation of innocent, defenseless human beings is vulgar and insane. It is an alarming measure of Zionist power over our collective minds, as well as our declining treasure, that these unspeakable crimes against humanity continue in our name, with our money. Not that it will register in your salivating state of denial but, surprisingly enough, Hamas did not have helicopters to fire hellfire missiles into that long line of burned out cars fleeing the concert. Hamas was a little short on tanks and artillery too when so many settlers were killed as their collapsing homes came under fire, even as they begged for their lives over the phone. The IDF's Hannibal directive orders them to kill everybody. Over 80% of the so called "civilians," in fact armed settlers and IDF soldiers. They killed their own people! Choke on that for awhile.

You are a literal fountain of Hamas propaganda. Hamas runs Gaza. When you as a people allow a terrorist organization to be your government then you deserve all the retribution that results from that fact. Hamas attacked Israel first on Oct 7th to start all this. Then as per usual ran back and hid under the skirts of women and children. Then they try to use the death of the civilians they hide behind as propaganda to stop the counterattack. Tough chit. Civilians have died in every war that has ever been fought. No country in history has ever managed to wage a war in which they only killed members of the other sides military. Why should Israel be held to a standard no military has ever achieved? Especially when they are dealing with an enemy that wears no uniform and deliberately hides among civilians. Notice I said civilians not innocent. If you go out in the streets and dance around praising Allah whenever a group like Hamas pulls off a successful attack such as Oct 7th, then you have lost the right to claim innocence. Such people are enablers. If the Palestinians wanted peace with Israel they could have it. But when your baseline demand is that Israel ceases to exist, and every Jew in Israel must die then that kind of makes negotiating a peace a little impossible.

Ponder that while screwing your goat and fanaticizing that it's Osama Bin Laden.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Well stated, Willto.

Very well stated.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It's fascinating how well Israel has brainwashed American bigots and regular joes alike to believe such utter nonsense … surprisingly enough, Hamas did not have helicopters to fire hellfire missiles into that long line of burned out cars fleeing the concert. Hamas was a little short on tanks and artillery too when so many settlers were killed as their collapsing homes came under fire, even as they begged for their lives over the phone. The IDF's Hannibal directive orders them to kill everybody. Over 80% of the so called "civilians," in fact armed settlers and IDF soldiers. They killed their own people! Choke on that for awhile.

Brainwashed, you say?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well....send your treasure and your sons to fight then, heros.

I am MAGA.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Well....send your treasure and your sons to fight then, heros.

No need. Israel seems to be doing just fine. Just let them work.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Waiting to hear from our resident Israel-hating members...

targeting embassies is a sound military strategy now? lol

I see Israel just assassinated an American military vet volunteer delivering food and aid. That's awesome

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
So we can stop sending them 100s of billions in cash and weapons?

Great!

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
just another vaxed dumb Neo conned perpetual war boomer. This Oct & invasion was allowed to start a proxy war with Iran especially after Isreal just bombed and Iranian embassy. The same dumb boomers believed the WMD's in Iraq fairytales and got a lot of American young men killed and maimed for their stupidity

Originally Posted by 260Remguy
"War is hell. We smoked at least 300K innocent Germans in Dresden. Everyone here knows my views on Zionism etc, but this was just "fortunes of war"/ Look, there is NO fix to this, ever since the world forced the state of israel in 1947-8. That said, what the ragheads did on October 7th was beyond measure, so I have no issues with the Israelis doing this. Hell, they should just adopt the arab motto of "frpm the river to the sea" drive them all onto the waters of them Med and they can swim to a new place."

How do you balance such unhinged ideas in your head without any thought? Hamas embarrassed Israel on Oct. 7. That is their great crime! It was a brilliant military raid that achieved well planned military and more importantly, Strategic goals. IDF killed most of the Jewish casualties themselves - intentionally - in their Hannibal Doctrine. Look it up! While you are at it, look up the slogan "River to the Sea." It is an old Likud party quotation! America, under Zionist domination, is most guilty of the ongoing carnage in Gaza. It is impossible otherwise. This atrocity is a vile stain on our conscience. Israel totally controls our government to the point of bankrupting us and exposing us to radical retribution from millions of unvetted illegals, as well as false flag attacks from Israel itself. Do you have clue as to the power of AIPAC? ADL? How about the Biden administration itself under a Jewish Blinken? Will you applaud America's upcoming war with Iran? Russia? That is Netanyahu's goal and the Israeli public wants America to die saving them. Try to understand the gravity of this situation.

I don't care how many Gazans die during Israel's war to recover the hostages who were taken on 10/07/23. I'm sure that the invasion embarrassed Israel, they were embarrassed by their intelligence failure in 1973, the Yom Kippur War, but they rallied and destroyed significant portions of both the Egyptian and Syrian armies. In 10/23 the Israelis have rallied and are in the process of destroying Hamas and their infrastructure. As far as I'm concerned, the Israelis can kill every man, woman, and child in Gaza if that's what it takes. Block by block destruction of the Gaza infrastructure via thermobaric bombs would be my preferred method. Never put your troops in harm's way if you can find 'em, fix 'em, and then call in artillery and tactical air to destroy the enemy. The solution is total war, kill and destroy until Hamas, the elected leadership of Gaza, realizes that nobody is going to come to their aid and they surrender. Until then, Gazans and Israelis will continue to die. Kill them all and let GOD sort them out.

Last edited by ribka; 04/04/24.
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
"Same as hitting Tehran".

Probably be more precise if they did just that.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Guy looked better than one would think considering he caught a missile!

The way life should be.
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by persiandog
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A good muslim.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Politicians have been snatching defeat from the jaws of victory for decades, if not a century or two. Instead of trying to develop laser guided "smart bombs" to avoid flattening the high rise apartment buildings built around important military targets in Hanoi, we should have leveled the whole city. We had the capability to do so, but LBJ's puppeteers wouldn't let it happen.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
By the looks on his face, I don't think he was greated by 72 virgins......

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T

you use the Hannibal directive and i'll counter that with Charlemagne directive....people like you, give us a bad name. you hate so much and anybody tells you what you want to hear. Hamas killed civilians. IDF will kill Hamas, just give the IDF a fair fight, not cowering in a basement, begging your god (i doubt muslims have a god, they have pedophile racist, Mohammed that is like Biden, sniffing children and he don't know one day for the next. people like you don't deserve to call themselves human. hate is the enemy from good. you, sir, are a sperm-gurgling road whore

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hicountry
By the looks on his face, I don't think he was greated by 72 virgins......
the rest of them
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Israel just murdered a Us military vet delivering aid. Of course a satan worshipping global homo celebrates this

Its funny a leftist weirdo like you who daily worship of NAZis in Ukraine and billions in endless foreign aid that is bankrupting America

Originally Posted by tdoyka

you use the Hannibal directive and i'll counter that with Charlemagne directive....people like you, give us a bad name. you hate so much and anybody tells you what you want to hear. Hamas killed civilians. IDF will kill Hamas, just give the IDF a fair fight, not cowering in a basement, begging your god (i doubt muslims have a god, they have pedophile racist, Mohammed that is like Biden, sniffing children and he don't know one day for the next. people like you don't deserve to call themselves human. hate is the enemy from good. you, sir, are a sperm-gurgling road whore

Last edited by ribka; 04/04/24.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 204guy, 68 invisible), 2,574 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,813
Posts18,477,617
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.