Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Yes ver sad for the Victim and her family. Very sad for the PD. 100% the officers that fired at her should be charged in this

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Any cop who did that to a member of my family would need eyes in the back of his head 24/7, and lots of life insurance.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And if someone (not a cop) shot the cop shooting the innocent girl…..

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by cs2blue
You have to know what and why your are shooting at someone. Confusion reigns in that video. Bad outcome. Costly in so many ways. Lives, guilt, remorse, Job status, prosecution, criminal, civil penalties.

Looks like the only item on your costly list that holds water is the girl is dead.

Not sure where civil penalties against tax payers(not thevofficers) would go.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ALLongshot
Yes ver sad for the Victim and her family. Very sad for the PD. 100% the officers that fired at her should be charged in this
Why sad for the PD?

IC B2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Not good

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Strop10
Why sad for the PD?

Because of the Negative light this will put on the PD itself not just the officer that actually fired the shots

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It is good that the video is public. Litigation/prosecution will be less difficult. As to my lack of compassion well, I cannot undo what was done. There are no do overs in that OIS. No, I did not work at hallmark card company. Again, a bad outcome which, cannot be changed.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
That is terrible! Poor girls mother is killed and she is kidnapped and the people that are supposed to save her, ended her life out of pure incompetence and stupidity.

They had two county sheriff's on the radio the other day. One from ND and one from MN. They were asked what their biggest challenges are right now and they both said "staffing. Nobody wants the job anymore after what has gone down in recent years."

Guess what this means? PD's around the country are going to be hiring even more incompetent officers just to put a body behind a badge and we are going to see a lot more crap like this.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by mirage243
Sad, bad decision, but it happens. whos knows what went into the decision to press the trigger.

Dumb Fuqk ????
COWARD .....

Incompetent POS???

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Why sad for the PD?

Because of the Negative light this will put on the PD itself not just the officer that actually fired the shots

Oh ok, I thought you meant they cared about the kid.

Still,It won't put negative light on the pd from it's supporters.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Rooster7
That is terrible! Poor girls mother is killed and she is kidnapped and the people that are supposed to save her, ended her life out of pure incompetence and stupidity.

They had two county sheriff's on the radio the other day. One from ND and one from MN. They were asked what their biggest challenges are right now and they both said "staffing. Nobody wants the job anymore after what has gone down in recent years."

Guess what this means? PD's around the country are going to be hiring even more incompetent officers just to put a body behind a badge and we are going to see a lot more crap like this.

What effect would increasing the number of officers on scene(and corresponding ammo volume) have on the outcome?

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
It is good that the video is public. Litigation/prosecution will be less difficult. As to my lack of compassion well, I cannot undo what was done. There are no do overs in that OIS. No, I did not work at hallmark card company. Again, a bad outcome which, cannot be changed.

What litigation or prosecution?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Sad, bad decision, but it happens. whos knows what went into the decision to press the trigger.

Fear.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Yes, not ashamed to say so. At least for me, that emotion came surface when I was being shot at. I took that a personnel like.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
But future similar outcomes can be if you would first admit fault and guilt.

Which of course is verboten with the Blue Line.

Fuqk you

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I do not say the LEOS did nothing wrong. I cannot change what happened. But I can see how it could happen again. But, thanks for your vast wisdom and most of all kind words! Sticks and stones........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why haven't the cops who shot that girl been arrested for cold-blooded MURDER??? That's what it was, 100%

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Why haven't the cops who shot that girl been arrested for cold-blooded MURDER??? That's what it was, 100%
Arresting them would admit guilt.
You can take the consequences and … from there.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Why sad for the PD?

Why sad for the PD?

Absolutely don't take this as I don't support Police or Officers who do their job correctly and don't abuse their "Powers". I'll be one of the first to assist an officer in need and will also be one to tell them they are wrong

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,380
Posts18,488,556
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.