Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by StarchedCover
Spruce Pine is right down the road from us, and we use the Wal Mart shown in the video.

Makes me wonder what they are teaching in the academy these days?

I am unsure why EMS didn't respond; I wonder if dispatch didn't notify EMS and why the officer on scene didn't request EMS?

Well, the victim will get a payday out of this.

As a Type II diabetic, I guess we'll need to start going to the Wal Mart in Elizabethton or Johnson City, TN so in the event my sugar drops I don't end up arrested or worse.

StarchedCover

You might do well to avoid Spruce Pines altogether. Without knowing your occupation, Spruce Pines may not turn the investigation over to SBI so quickly.

Do you not get local news at all? Radio, newspaper. Tv?

We never travelled to Spruce Pine often, usually to take in the Wal Mart a couple of times a year as it's one of the closest ones to us.

I'm on a mountain ridge @ 4220 feet outside of a small town with a population of about 800 people, our nearest neighbors are over a half mile away and most of them are seasonal residents, so we have our peace and quiet here in the "High Country" of NC.

As for local news there isn't much, the Avery Times is published once a week, nearest TV stations are in Asheville, NC or Johnson City, TN , we get Charlotte stations on satellite. I haven't been to the barber shop in a couple of weeks so I am out of the loop for sure.

StarchedCover

Well this happened back in February so the local media must be doing their job in keeping it on the down low.

You think like a Angry Lesbian

If it ain’t the Police Suppression it’s got to be something Else

S
Strop10 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by smokepole
Kind of difficult to know what happened without a video.

The video is irrelevant. The cawps were wrong no matter what. They should be executed in the town square. Let the diabetic guy do it.

Jeff Riordan once stated video was never intended to be used against police, just to back up whatever they said.

That could go either way with this one.

Strop10 once said he didn't always bìtch about cops. Turns out, he is not only a lazy coward, but a liar lol

Keep bìtching, that will solve everything

Except I have Posted on other topics. It's ok for you to lie as shown by the Brady-Giglio list.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by akrange
Spruce Pine is right down the road from us, and we use the Wal Mart shown in the video.

Makes me wonder what they are teaching in the academy these days?

I am unsure why EMS didn't respond; I wonder if dispatch didn't notify EMS and why the officer on scene didn't request EMS?

Well, the victim will get a payday out of this.

As a Type II diabetic, I guess we'll need to start going to the Wal Mart in Elizabethton or Johnson City, TN so in the event my sugar drops I don't end up arrested or worse.

StarchedCover

You might do well to avoid Spruce Pines altogether. Without knowing your occupation, Spruce Pines may not turn the investigation over to SBI so quickly.

Do you not get local news at all? Radio, newspaper. Tv?

We never travelled to Spruce Pine often, usually to take in the Wal Mart a couple of times a year as it's one of the closest ones to us.

I'm on a mountain ridge @ 4220 feet outside of a small town with a population of about 800 people, our nearest neighbors are over a half mile away and most of them are seasonal residents, so we have our peace and quiet here in the "High Country" of NC.

As for local news there isn't much, the Avery Times is published once a week, nearest TV stations are in Asheville, NC or Johnson City, TN , we get Charlotte stations on satellite. I haven't been to the barber shop in a couple of weeks so I am out of the loop for sure.

StarchedCover

Well this happened back in February so the local media must be doing their job in keeping it on the down low.

You think like a Angry Lesbian

If it ain’t the Police Suppression it’s got to be something Else

So police committing crimes is better than private sector?

viva la mexico

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The video is irrelevant. The cawps were wrong no matter what. They should be executed in the town square. Let the diabetic guy do it.

Jeff Riordan once stated video was never intended to be used against police, just to back up whatever they said.

Strop10 once said he didn't always bìtch about cops. Turns out, he is not only a lazy coward, but a liar lol

Except I have Posted on other topics. It's ok for you to lie as shown by the Brady-Giglio list.

No one said you didn't post on other topics.

Strange that you answered a question not asked

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Oh but he has made that claim.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Keep crying...

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
What is it with all the anti-cop videos lately? .

How is video footage anti-cop? Is COPS TV show 35 seasons of anti-cop video footage?

Is a convenience store security camera racist if it captures a black guy robbing the clerk?

That kind of claim might get made by Sharpton so it is interesting seeing a similar claim being made on behalf of another demographic.

Video just records events that happen.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Everyone must remember that it is very much a them against us mind set in most of law enforcement... Many of them believe they are the ultimate power and everyone they deal with is out to get them... This sort of mindset is what make situations like this... You think I am kidding, just go to YouTube and look at some of the lawyer channels that have videos of what is going on out there... The best thing you can ever do is do what ever is necessary to never deal with any police

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sako
Everyone must remember that it is very much a them against us mind set in most of law enforcement... Many of them believe they are the ultimate power and everyone they deal with is out to get them... This sort of mindset is what make situations like this... You think I am kidding, just go to YouTube and look at some of the lawyer channels that have videos of what is going on out there... The best thing you can ever do is do what ever is necessary to never deal with any police
Always Film the Police, they are not your friend.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Keep crying...
Not crying at all, just sharing info.

This incident didn't violate any sort of do unto others as you would have them do unto you standard which is a rarity.

If I could snap my fingers every "police use excessive force" incident would feature the demographic from this incident.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

So you made sure to post on some other topics, huh?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Diabetics can be very hostile.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Diabetics can be very hostile.

Yes, they're not very sweet.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Once again Jackoff Handy shows what a piece of sheit he is.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mirage243
Was there ever any doubt, he is a cop ya know.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/05/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by mirage243

How?I said the evil cawps should have let the diabetic beat their azz. They deserve it.

In all honesty the Walmart folks sould have never called 911. Mind your own business.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/05/24.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Someone unconscious/unresponsive needed tasted three times? Those He-man cops need awards for their bravery and dedication to preserving public safety. Pretty safe to say the victim will never need to work again.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

So you made sure to post on some other topics, huh?

Nope, just pointing out the Brady-Giglio list member.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Bully Cop mantra: beat up first - ask questions later . . .

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Nope, just pointing out the Brady-Giglio list member.

Prove it, coward

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/05/24.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,406
Posts18,488,965
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.