Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,254 of 2,269 1 2 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2268 2269
Whip #19360581 04/04/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Rjf, Plumdumb, aren't the govt pukes importing the illegal aliens to create mayhem and anarchy to derail the Presidential Election on your leftists team?

Isn't the jueby scum like Soros and Larry Fink and Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos on your leftist Dimocommie team?

Aren't the Neonazi govt scum who will be paying their bills with American taxpayer money on your leftist Dimocommie traitor team of subversives?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Whip #19360590 04/04/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Your Patriot team, rjf?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19360769 04/05/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19360772 04/05/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19360773 04/05/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B2

Whip #19360786 04/05/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19360789 04/05/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19360791 04/05/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #19361174 04/05/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by plumbum
[quote=jaguartx]

So, do you know who owns and controls the one (1) square mile of the soverign City of London, the soverign Vatican proper, the

You assume facts without evidence. Who says that tripe is true, and based on what?

and why our Government seat is on sovereign ground and our congress meets there and has no absolute control over the mayor of DC and the Capitol police

Same

and why they can legally do nothing about the MAGA prisoners of war there

The who?

and how the decree of William the Conquerer can not be challenged in the World Court

Oh FFS Jag, the what?

and what mistake Ulysses Grant made in letting it gain control over THE UNITED STATES CORPORATION and why the owners allowed Piglosi to erect barricades and walls in DC to legally keep US Troops at bay and do you know where the new US Capitol under control of our original Constitution FOR the United States will soon be?

Yes! This one I know! In Never-Never Land!

Do you see Trump and the Patriots bankrupted the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION and returned us to The United States of America and our original Republic with a Constitution FOR the United States instead of the cabals Constitution OF The United States and is destroying the 800 year reign of power of the Cabal of William the Conquer?

No Jag, nobody actually sees that. You imagine it, but people with visions should see their doctor.

As Q said, "It's going to be Biblical."

You are biblically deluded.

You don't know much at all, outside the public school propaganda.

Hey Plumdumbass, you're right, I ust dreamed those little unknown facts up.

Plumdumb, do you even know what what K22 meant by this? You are stupid enough to think that since you know ALL your govt school taught you, you think you know it ALL. You're too stupid to realize the school's taught you only what they wanted you to know. They did well with you. They made stupid you think you knew it ALL.

You fit in well with the others of the Dumbassed Dawg Crew. You all are too stupid to even pull up the Corporate Act of 1871 on Google Foo. Hey, why should you. They, like you, know it ALL too.

You all might be right, but I think Something Big is Coming and You All Don't Know.

I think The Rest Is Yet To Come. grin

You are for a fact, plumdumb. The Lord has fulfilled the fruit of thy lips.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/05/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hey Plumdumbass, you're right, I ust dreamed those little unknown facts up.

"Unknown facts." AKA delusions. They are so fantastically absurd and baseless that you may as well have dreamed them up. They are not "facts" if you cannot independently and objectively support them with credible evidence.

Plumdumb, do you even know what what K22 meant by this? You are stupid enough to think that since you know ALL your govt school taught you, you think you know it ALL. You're too stupid to realize the school's taught you only what they wanted you to know. They did well with you. They made stupid you think you knew it ALL.

K22 can answer for himself. Did he or did he not attend public school?

Did you?

You fit in well with the others of the Dumbassed Dawg Crew. You all are too stupid to even pull up the Corporate Act of 1871 on Google Foo. Hey, why should you. They, like you, know it ALL too.

What I found does not support what you imagine. You must be looking at something else. Please direct us to what it is you have in mind. It should not be hard, even for you. Wipe the spittle off your screen and find it and share a link.

You all might be right, but I think Something Big is Coming and You All Don't Know.

I think The Rest Is Yet To Come. grin

That is so vague as to be useless. Like you.

You are for a fact, plumdumb. The Lord has fulfilled the fruit of thy lips.

This coming from somebody who believes that Obama and George Clooney abducted, raped, and ate a little girl while being photographed. You are an idiot.

You are such a bitter, deluded idiot that I am truly fortunate that you disagree with me. Or are you a fool. Or both?

How about that public school Jag? Did you attend?

Last edited by plumbum; 04/05/24.
IC B3

Whip #19361471 04/05/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
See how plumb dumb you are. You can't understand I can't read your stupid BS unless others quote you.

Do you know why you're on ignore? It's because I have no interest in.your stupid dumbassed BS. Why? Because I was fed the same BS as you in school and by the Fake Nues MSM. The difference is I used my brain to think logically and Connect the Dots instead of swallowing the BS as you did.

Can you not remember Trump telling everyone about Fake Nues? That was a Clue. Too bad you couldn't Connect the Dots
. That's why you're in the Dumbassed Dawg Crew.

Now to answer your stupid response as to me being stupid like you, then why is it you hang on every post I make while I have no interest in yours?

You're too stupid to realize that fact too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/05/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
See how plumb dumb you are. You can't understand I can't read your stupid BS unless others quote you.

Do you know why you're on ignore? It's because I have no interest in.your stupid dumbassed BS. Why? Because I was fed the same BS as you in school and by the Fake Nues MSM. The difference is I used my brain to think logically and Connect the Dots instead of swallowing the BS as you did.

Can you not remember Trump telling everyone about Fake Nues? That was a Clue. Too bad you couldn't Connect the Dots

Now to answer your stupid response as to me being stupid like you, then why is it you hang on every post I make while I have no interest in yours?

Link to your "Corporate Act" please.

And did you attend public school?

Whip #19361646 04/05/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Jaguartx in a different thread
I was a janitor at Texas A&I University and then the University of Texas in Austin and then at the University of Houston College of Optometry and forged my degrees and tricked the state boards for licensure and and the International Bords for clearance to treat ocular injury and disease with prescribed medication and tricked the DEA and Texas DPS for controlled substances licensure to prescribe and the Texas and Federal Medicare programs to receive payment for treating patients and order treatment protocols for patients in hospitals and nursing homes and state care facilities.

You not only attended public school, but you had no problem with government regulation.

Last edited by plumbum; 04/05/24.
K22 #19361704 04/05/24
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by K22
No drops from Q is good news.

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Your Patriot team, rjf?

Patriot team yes, Q hocus pocus, no!

Flights started in 2022 and I assume have not stopped.

Will I vote for Trump, Yes.

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by K22
No drops from Q is good news.

☝️👍

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Is this a copy from Newsweek?

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Jaguartx in a different thread
I was a janitor at Texas A&I University and then the University of Texas in Austin and then at the University of Houston College of Optometry and forged my degrees and tricked the state boards for licensure and and the International Bords for clearance to treat ocular injury and disease with prescribed medication and tricked the DEA and Texas DPS for controlled substances licensure to prescribe and the Texas and Federal Medicare programs to receive payment for treating patients and order treatment protocols for patients in hospitals and nursing homes and state care facilities.

You not only attended public school, but you had no problem with government regulation.

And payment from the Government.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

K22 #19362669 04/05/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by K22
You don't know much at all, outside the public school propaganda.

So you did not attend public school?

Valid question!

Says who?

Answered. Homeschooling it was!

Wrong answer fool.
But since you brought up homeschooling in a negative light, what do you have against homeschooling?

He's a Traitorus to the Constitution NWO cabal govt tool.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2,254 of 2,269 1 2 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 1234, 10ring1, 54 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,804
Posts18,477,500
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.