Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Enjoy that dozer while the rest of enjoy smoked ribs on the barby.

LOL

Jackoff.

It's a Loader moron...

A Dozer has a straight blade...

Fugg... don't ya knows nudding?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CashisKing

LOL

Jackoff.

It's a Loader moron...

I know you're fucqyued and I'm drunk!

LOL

LOL
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C

LOL

Yo ain't drunk...

You are just plain stupid...

24/7/365

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Point being Ballz...

I would never have ta beat ya into submission...

Iffing ya won't a Brokedick...

In da first place...

Copy?

i.e... STOP being a Brokedick

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Blah blah blah. I ain't the one that bought him a $4000 dozer LOL

LOL
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Blah blah blah. I ain't the one that bought him a $4000 dozer LOL

I know...

You are the idiot that own a Ryobi 18v mini-excavator...

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Ballz meltdown in...

BOOK IT!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
i'm not the one who bought a $4k dozer!

LOL
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
i'm not the one who bought a $4k dozer!

I know...

You are the moron trying to make the thread ALL ABOUT YOU...

Again...

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Maybe...

Seafoam will come to your rescue... and tell us all about his 1492 ancestors that used 977k loaders at Plymouth Rock to quell the natives... or sum such chit.

IC B3

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

LOL

Jackoff.

It's a Loader moron...

LOL

Yeah, that sounds about right. Must be a run on NyQuil.

fücken Dickpunch McTardbag, the phoney King of Oregon showing out again

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I learned on that era of equipment. Workhorses.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LilRoysBigSis70
Hello 24 Hour Campfire,

I am not at all at home here but it has come to my attention through a family channel that the man you all know as "Roy" (aka Fireball2) has been spinning quite the narrative for all of you. Normally I would not spend the time indulging the fantasy but after reading some of this I honestly cannot believe what I'm seeing. Truly the delusions of a man that has been spiraling for some time and has frankly reached the point I no longer recognize him.

First I guess an introduction is in order. I am the older sister he's shared so much about. As I said this is not a domain I naturally find myself in and as pathetic and disappointing as these falsehoods are I feel, for whatever reason, compelled to set the record straight. I will address the lies individually below, but first I think maybe some background is in order.

Reality is quite different from what has been put forth thus far. I assume many of you may have deduced this if you've spent any appreciable amount of time around my brother (virtual or not).

My brother is profoundly mentally ill. He was diagnosed in his early teens with bipolar disorder and has displayed wild swings and manic behavior with increasing intensity as he has gotten older. He is completely unmedicated and has not (to my knowledge) been under the care of a professional in many, many years. His personal relationships with family and friends have pretty much all degraded to the point they are beyond the point they can be salvaged. He is in his third marriage which has been failing for years. He has attempted suicide at least once that we know of. He claims Devine intervention in the form or mechanical failure in the firearm he was using. Fact is he was in such an altered state he was unable to function.

Our mother has been in a declining physical and mental state for several years. The mental degradation has really started to accelerate over the past 18 months and the fact is she is slipping to dementia. She is currently in a nursing facility and as a family (less brother) we would like to see her transition into a memory care facility for her own safety and specialized care it will provide. One guess as to the reasoning behind the dissenting opinion.

When our father was still with us all three siblings shared joint power of attorney. At some point during the aftermath of his passing our mother was coerced into consolidating all medical and financial power of attorney responsibilities to one sibling. Can any of you guess whom that would be? And thus started a slow trickle that turned into a flood. A flood that burst over the spillway. The slow motion disaster you are all now witness to.

I will summarize before taking on allegations point by point. My brother is not well. My brother has become such a master of manipulation and deception that he no longer knows what is reality, he is that invested in his twisting of the world to suit his agenda and self image. In the end this has become solely about money (meager as the estate will be) and power dynamics. It has torn apart a family. It has negatively impacted a mothers life and perception of the world around her as she struggles to retain her mental acuity. Real hero stuff.

Just when you think you know them, they never seem to tire of being a disappointment.

Oldest sister abused my invalid mother and the other sister a flaming alcoholic. I'm the youngest and here I am, taking care of mom while these two children of the 70's continue to fucque up everything they touch.

Jeezus, I'd hate to live in their skin. Screw that. How could you not love this woman?

I'd fight a grizzly bear for this woman. Love her dearly. When this is all over with, I'll be the bad guy, guaranteed. Don't care.

30 years ago your disappointment may have meant something to myself or our sister - those days are long gone. Can you imagine the disappoint WE feel in our brother?

The abuse alleged - the result of our mother falling in home repeatedly as she walks with a staggering gait which is an issue in a home with multiple rugs, shag carpet, and 'vintage' bathroom facilities. The evidence? Heavy bruising (to be expected after falling in your 80's...) and a reluctance to discuss the circumstances with her son that does not miss an opportunity to go off half cocked. She knows this. She has weathered the wild swings in emotion, the delusions of persecution, the delusional self righteousness for DECADES.

Well, this was the opening he had been waiting for to pull our mother from her town of many years, sell the home we grew up in to "fund care", and isolate our mother from the rest of her family. The original intent was to keep our mother in his own home. This quickly became tedious and she was placed in a LOVELY nursing facility. Quite the oxymoron. Good old 'Roy', he'd fight a grizzly for her - as long as it didn't interfere with recreation time. Or nap time. Or a midmorning snack.

Bad guy? No. Not my little brother. Never.

Family needs to get their collective heads out of their asses and do what's right.

Our heads are clear, we refuse to indulge your fantasy or placate your fragile emotional state any longer. Our one wish is to have our mother safe and happy for the remainder or her time on earth. This is now in doubt. Who did that? Who needs to remove their head from their upper colon?

Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Nobody deserves this, especially an Elder. She looks real sweet.

Strong woman, the glue of the family. But, you know what the 70's was all about right? REBEL, REBEL, REBEL. Sisters have been nothing but a disappointment for 60+ years.

On this we agree, our mother is a strong woman. She was the glue that held the family together for many, many years despite the CONSTANT prying force that was her son. It really does break my heart that she has never been able to quit you. Lord knows you haven't earned her steadfast support and devotion, but that really is a testament to what a devoted mother she is.

I told myself going into this that I would stay above it all and take the high road but as I sit here and write I'm overcome with "I don't give a F anymore". You want to talk rebellion and disappointment 'Roy'? Next time you find yourself trying to sleep and quiet your thoughts think about the disappointment out father must have felt in you the months before he died. Then understand you're feeling but a drop of water in the ocean compared to what he went through.

Originally Posted by stxhunter
Do it without bitching and forget about your sisters that's a losing proposition.

They force me to make a stand against them and protect mom. That's why I'll end up the bad guy.

Delusional narrative. Completely isolating your mother and attempting to create a state of total dependency is why you ARE, truly, the bad guy in this story of your own making.

Originally Posted by Alan_C
Roy, your mom looks like a wonderful person. That’s where you get it from!! We don’t live very long. Alan

Thanks Alan, she is! What righteously pisses me off is that while my sisters were busy screwing up theirs and everyone's life they touched, mom was busy taking care of their kids! Now those ungrateful little bastards don't even stay in touch with the grandma that literally sacrificed everything for them.

This story isn't unique to mom, lots of modern grandparents did the same thing.

My mother did support and care for my children while I went through a tumultuous divorce. She knows that it was the single greatest gift she has ever given me and will never be forgotten. Her grandchildren love her. They also live out of state. It also became an impossibility for them to stay in touch when you uprooted their grandmother, cancelled her cell phone plan and provided her with a track phone while withholding the number from any of her family and failing to put any of theirs and our contact information in the new device. Can we say calculating and manipulative? Oh, it was impossible to send cards to the care facility you parked her in without anyone else's knowledge for MONTHS.

What an amazing lack of self awareness to bring our children into this. How much have you shared with the class regarding the current state of your blended family? Anything you can think of off the top of your head? How is the youngest anyway?

As to the allusions of my sister and I running and hiding from the wrath of Roy, well, don't believe everything you read folks. We are easily found and my phones is always on. Pending legal action precludes me from disclosing details of our mother's future, things will be changing and I'll leave it at that.

To all the folks that have endured this airing of dirty laundry regarding the Fireball2 extended family issues I thank you and I apologize you've been thrust into the middle of it. I hope you all take this for what it is. As they say, you really don't know who is on the the other side of the screen on the internet. If you take nothing else from all this let me impress upon you one last time - with 'Roy' you really don't.

No doubt "Fireball2" will pen a scathing reply tomorrow when he wakes up sometime after 9:00 (has he ever told you about the long weeks he puts in at work?) Know that I will not be reading it Roy. You have my number. You know where to find me. I don't think we're in any danger of you becoming a man anytime in your 6th (OR 7th) decade here on this earth though.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by flintlocke
.I notice the front idler is well back in the track frame, a sign of a lotta life left in the undercarriage. But

Or the pins and bushing are wore so bad someone took a link out of the chain to take the slack out.

This ^

It's been on runout for quite some time. If I know it's intended purpose, it's bought right.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What a coincidence you live what you accuse others of doing.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by flintlocke
.I notice the front idler is well back in the track frame, a sign of a lotta life left in the undercarriage. But

Or the pins and bushing are wore so bad someone took a link out of the chain to take the slack out.

This ^

It's been on runout for quite some time. If I know it's intended purpose, it's bought right.

Pics are smaller (lower resolution) after the auction closes... but here they are anyway... if y'all see anything else. https://www.proxibid.com/lotinformation/83414096/caterpillar-977k-track-loader

Depending on condition after I pick her up... she will be used mostly to load out shale borrow on my land to truck to other locations.

If she is very strong/fixable... 50,000 pounds is a lotta mass to grub. (other than a missing tooth... the bucket looks good to me.

If she is more trouble than she is worth... I will part out or scrap... or sell to someone else that wants to mess with...

This is the machine I was HOPING to get for the rock base I have everywhere... but she went too high for me... https://www.proxibid.com/lotinformation/83396945/komatsu-d155ax7-dozer

---------------------------------------

Edit... Better resolution pics in this CAT 977K Link

Last edited by CashisKing; 04/07/24. Reason: Link fixing

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
The cab is a plus

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LOL

Yo ain't drunk...

You are just plain stupid...

24/7/365

Clozapine and alcohol are never a good idea, entertaining but never a good idea.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Whats scrap steel going for in West Virginia. Sure don't look like four grand worth in that pile!

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Heym06
Whats scrap steel going for in West Virginia. Sure don't look like four grand worth in that pile!

Maybe $220 a ton...

Hopefully she runs out and I don't have to scrap.

We will see.

But overall... you just seem like a whinny Oregon brokedick to me.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is everybody in Oregon a brokedick?

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (10Glocks, 6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 673, 1_deuce, 10 invisible), 1,650 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,506
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.