-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This has been an all out effort to portray cops as bad people. You have contributed and still don’t get it. You won’t answer about locking your car as you dodge one of the reasons we have cops.

You wouldn’t have to lock your car if we didn’t need cops…[/quote]

I SPECIFICALLY SAID BAD COPS!! WTF is wrong with you? You can't understand normal [bleep] English? I have written statements against several scumbag COs in my time. You can thank the Unions for them keeping their jobs just like with BAD COPS.
You have a serious infatuation about locked doors and cops. JHChristmas we wouldn't need funeral homes if no one died. About as FING stupid as your locked doors comment.

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Strop10
I recognized that, which is why I am pointing out you are making up falsehoods as part of your duties.

You sure do spend a lot of time bashing cops.

Telling.

That gets back to your not reading what i write and your making falsehoods up.

Obviously recognizing the cops who choose to engage in criminal acts is not "bashing", it is simply recognizing what they do.

You are simply a dumfuk who comes on here to bash cops. Nobody cares what you say, moron.

1) that isn't true

2) as you pointed out, you don't read anything I post

3) your admitting #2 indicates you are just lying

Go get some sun, you useless c unt.

Mommy wants her computer back.

#stupidmutherfukker

Give your mom her computer back and stop having sex with her.

I don't think you are stupid, but are instead dishonest.

You're atupid... and dishonest.

LOL.

I'm not the one who keeps lying.

Ok, maybe you are a little stupid.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
This has been an all out effort to portray cops as bad people. You have contributed and still don’t get it. You won’t answer about locking your car as you dodge one of the reasons we have cops.

You wouldn’t have to lock your car if we didn’t need cops…

I SPECIFICALLY SAID BAD COPS!! WTF is wrong with you? You can't understand normal [bleep] English? I have written statements against several scumbag COs in my time. You can thank the Unions for them keeping their jobs just like with BAD COPS.
You have a serious infatuation about locked doors and cops. JHChristmas we wouldn't need funeral homes if no one died. About as FING stupid as your locked doors comment.[/quote]

They are specifically defending corrupt cops.

Their only use for honest cops is to use them as some sort of distraction when the corrupt cops they support make the news.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Strop10 should pipethefuckdown

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Strop10, Do us all a favor and just FOAD.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Strop10 should pipethefuckdown
Strop10, Do us all a favor and just FOAD.

For outing you?

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I've probably been locked up more than most of you when I was between the ages of 17 and 32, than most of you, around 20 times give or take. Mostly for fighting, disorderly conduct, PI, (DUI once when I was 17 the first time), and twice for aggravated assault charges dropped both times after they talked to witnesses. I never once had a cop mistreat and even had them give me a ride back to the bar once they figured out I wasn't the instigator, I rarely started a fight. I never copped an attitude with them and they didn't either, so I have no problem with them.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I've probably been locked up more than most of you when I was between the ages of 17 and 32, than most of you, around 20 times give or take. Mostly for fighting, disorderly conduct, PI, (DUI once when I was 17 the first time), and twice for aggravated assault charges dropped both times after they talked to witnesses. I never once had a cop mistreat and even had them give me a ride back to the bar once they figured out I wasn't the instigator, I rarely started a fight. I never copped an attitude with them and they didn't either, so I have no problem with them.
Those days are long since gone.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

If your mother/grandmother had dementia and a cop attacked her injured her, and left her to suffer(as was the case with Karen Garner), would you have a problem with that?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrest_of_Karen_Garner

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yeah, I think most of us get it.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Yeah, I think most of us get it.

Here's you another one to defend.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story...owans-of-child-sexual-abuse/73026046007/

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

If your mother/grandmother had dementia and a cop attacked her injured her, and left her to suffer(as was the case with Karen Garner), would you have a problem with that?

I'm just talking about my personal experience with them.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

So beating your mom would be ok.

Sucks that cops pick people that end up suing the tax payers(like the family of Garner did) instead of someone like you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thanks

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Sucks that cops pick people that end up suing the tax payers(like the family of Garner did) instead of someone like you.
Don't be a dumbass, if cops were doing that chit on a routine bases you'd think I'd have experienced it, even now the last 5 times I've been stopped in the past 3 yrs I've only gotten warnings. If some cop would have harmed my mother when she was alive I'd have dealt with that differently, but it never did.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
What if, what if. what WTF, I deal with the here and now.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Don't be a dumbass, if cops were doing that chit on a routine bases you'd think I'd have experienced it, even now the last 5 times I've been stopped in the past 3 yrs I've only gotten warnings. If some cop would have harmed my mother when she was alive I'd have dealt with that differently, but it never did.

Cops doing it make the news on a routine basis.

Well yeah, I pointed out you wouldn't have took issue with it like Garner's family did.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Lol, you don't know what I'd do.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Don't be a dumbass,

You are going to need a lot of luck with that.

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 63 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,791
Posts18,516,029
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.