Home
Just a suggestion, since this bunch is in a minority on this forum and with current events should have a voice to be special a protected class. They should have an Alphabet identifier, like L.E.O.H.C. Law Enforcement Officers Haters Club. Pay dues, secret hand shakes and best all a flag they can fly at their demonstrations and social events. Perhaps, down the road tee shirts? Come on haters, wrap your heads around this idea. I am trying help with your messaging. Commence the moaning.
It would seem the moaning has already began.
That acronym is too long. How about they just call themselves "côcksuckers".....would fit stevie and happycrapper's personalities

Or "bìtchers and moaners"?
Interesting - police wanting to make people they don't like; display some sort of identifier. Where have I heard that before? And from whom?

Some things never change when it comes to law enforcement I guess.
without the police, Stalin would have been just a fellow with some bad ideas.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Stalin, Hitler, Mao - they didn't kill a single person.

Paid public employees did.
When all is said and done, they are government employees with loaded firearms, and a prudent person avoids them whenever possible.
Honest productive good paying work is out there if they would seek it.
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Just a suggestion, since this bunch is in a minority on this forum and with current events should have a voice to be special a protected class. They should have an Alphabet identifier, like L.E.O.H.C. Law Enforcement Officers Haters Club. Pay dues, secret hand shakes and best all a flag they can fly at their demonstrations and social events. Perhaps, down the road tee shirts? Come on haters, wrap your heads around this idea. I am trying help with your messaging. Commence the moaning.
2nd a bunch of of [bleep]!!!!
Cork Suckers
Funny, ten years ago, any leo thread had most of the members here championing the police. But as police became more heavy handed, the stories more commonplace, and the leos on this board became more abrasive, that dynamic has switched.

Perhaps our highly esteemed officers would have learned that denigrating regular citizens who are outraged by the abuses was a no-win proposition. But for some reason they were unable. Maybe they're just so used to throwing their weight around in real life, they don't know how to be diplomatic on the internet.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
That acronym is too long. How about they just call themselves "côcksuckers".....would fit stevie and happycrapper's personalities

And you guys wonder why some are not fans of cops.

Well....that suggestion didn't go over like you expected - LOL
Isn’t respect to be earned rather than given on command?
I’ve yet to determine whether pinning a badge on a guy makes him an azzhole, or azzholes just happen to seek out badges. If the OP could clear this up for us, it would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by dassa
Funny, ten years ago, any leo thread had most of the members here championing the police. But as police became more heavy handed, the stories more commonplace, and the leos on this board became more abrasive, that dynamic has switched.

Perhaps our highly esteemed officers would have learned that denigrating regular citizens who are outraged by the abuses was a no-win proposition. But for some reason they were unable. Maybe they're just so used to throwing their weight around in real life, they don't know how to be diplomatic on the internet.

This is true of government in general, not just LE. Back in the sixties the hippies and flower children were protesting the war, advocating for pretty much anything goes and questioning traditional American values. Now things have pretty much switched 180* after Donald Trump revealed the corruption and deceit in government that has been going on for decades. Not limited to just LE.
Originally Posted by IZH27

Just remember, that goes both ways.
since we seem to be generalizing lets just call all haters ignorant buttwipes. If you are known by the company you keep the jew haters are the same as the muslims that call for the death of all but their own. Cop haters pair w/ antifa and blm.

Here the buttwipes are personified by steve 90210 and jackiehandjob, hiding behind the anonymity of the www like weak cops hide behind their badge.

People are not the problem

ignorance is the problem when it is inflicted on others.

mike r
Not a cop hater. It pains me to see what is happening to the police in this country. But you know what? The police did it to themselves. They lost the respect of the people. How? Among other things, by covering up crimes by their fellow officers. Not speaking out against abuses in their department. Keeping the fraternity intact at the cost of the citizens. Not all cops are bad but (almost) all cops cover for the bad ones. Want to begin to earn the respect back? Clean your house and get back to protecting and serving your constituents. Stop viewing them with contempt and suspicion.
My dad (1920-1981) did not like LEO's. But on the other hand, he would say, "If we didn't have them, this world would be a mess!"

Not too bad....since both of my kids are LEO's! 😉

LEO's are plain Jane ol' normal folks in a uniform.
No more!
No less!
Sadly, some of those people acquire a gun and a badge and they assume that they are unquestionable and invincible!
Those people will be insufferable, in or out of uniform!
I get that cops deal with a lot of other people's s#it. Then again, so do plumbers and psychologists. I don't see any reason to "back the blue" any more than to "back the brown".

Just do the job you signed up for, and quit asking for special treatment.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload photos
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Not a cop hater. It pains me to see what is happening to the police in this country. But you know what? The police did it to themselves. They lost the respect of the people. How? Among other things, by covering up crimes by their fellow officers. Not speaking out against abuses in their department. Keeping the fraternity intact at the cost of the citizens. Not all cops are bad but (almost) all cops cover for the bad ones. Want to begin to earn the respect back? Clean your house and get back to protecting and serving your constituents. Stop viewing them with contempt and suspicion.
The curtain was pulled back on how Police police and how they not only abuse their power, but how they are trained to abuse their power, by the introduction of the Smart Phone, personal Dash Cams and platforms like YouTube.

They can no longer hide, and they don’t like it. Which makes them even more aggressive and abusive.

Beating up old people, both men and women for not wearing a mask, didn’t help matters either.
Start paying lawsuits out of pensions instead of taxpayer funds, and the cops would start policing their own. The crap of investigating themselves and claiming they did nothing wrong is a joke.

Outlawing civil asset forfeiture too. Seizing cash without charges and convictions is a police shakedown and theft.
Originally Posted by Dess
Start paying lawsuits out of pensions instead of taxpayer funds, and the cops would start policing their own. The crap of investigating themselves and claiming they did nothing wrong is a joke.

Outlawing civil asset forfeiture too. Seizing cash without charges and convictions is a police shakedown and theft.
Getting rid of Qualified Immunity would be a great place to start.
Haters club? You mean people who resent being ruled over by protected agents of the government who do whatever they want?

Or maybe are tired of being bullied and shot at? Or maybe want to solve their own problems?

Or who would rather not be taxed beyond reason so that local [bleep] can be equipped like the Marines were not long ago?

Or who expect professionals to act like professionals? And don't appreciate the ones who don't?

Or who are tired of LEOs enforcing unconstitutional laws and mandates?

Or people who are sick of double standards and coverups?

Yeah there might be a few of us.

Hate? Nah. Tired of being ripped off and bullied? Yes.

Freedom is more important than a cops feelings, and should always win. Freedom is the filter all cops should view the world through, but unfortunately that has been effectively trained out of them. At the root of all problems is the left, if you dig far enough.
I am not a cop hater cause there are good ones out there (my dad is a retired police officer) but even he tells me and my brothers that whatever you do make sure to do everything you can not to have to deal with police officers in any manner now a days... Things have changed for the worse... Why do you not try and clean up the force instead of showing people you think you are better than them and how great you are?

I say things have changed for the worse but a lot of it is actually the proliferation of the personal video recorder.
Beating up old ladies so frail their age matches their weight is alway good for a laugh back at the Station.

These two suggestions right here would go a long way in restoring the trust in police officers... and the end of qualified immunity.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by IZH27

Just remember, that goes both ways.

It certainly does. That is one of the truths by which I pattern my life. Unfortunately too many have no conceptual grasp of this idea or just don’t care.
What is more disturbing here, the cop punching the schit out of a woman in handcuffs, of the other fellow offices just standing around letting him do it.

Shame on you guys who have the unmitigated gall to criticize the heroes in uniform who protect us from ourselves! Everybody knows they walk on water- - - - -as long as it's VERY cold outside! One of the very few things Wayne LaPierre got right was his "Jackbooted Thugs" comment!
The worst always get the notoriety and paint job that the rest must wear or live with. It is unfortunate that some hires just do not get the message, that people are not to blame for their own perception, the perception originates from the bad behavior of the bad apples.
But, if you see or hear something out of place, as a tax payer and a citizen, it is you, that needs to say something to the Boss, not to the Cop. At least every report goes into the personal file, and it stays there.

Believe me, the honest cops appreciate the public getting rid of the bad apples in their ranks for them.

Biotch much? Maybe you are this officer? IF you can call him that:

I'm not a cop hater. One of my best friends is SWAT. I just don't like cry baby mother fu ckers that like stirring the pot, the same ones that attack our constitutional rights, and believe they are "above the law"... Remember, YOU WORK FOR US... That is something maybe, some of you guys forget. You are a civil servant. Learn the laws, and don't overstep your authority..
Old men and especially old ladies are easy targets, dislocated shoulders and broken arms are the preferred outcome.

“Did you hear the pop” funny schit right there from LEO.
Maybe you dumb shìts can get a fireman to open a case for you when some illegal runs your wife down.

Or a garbage man perhaps.

Buncha HOA Karens.
They earn the hate...
One of my tenants works over in SC and lives here in Georgia. The other day she got pulled in SC for having either a tail or tag light out. This is what is called a gateway stop. The cop pulls you for something minor because he can and it gives him a chance to check for warrants, guns, drugs, bodies in the trunk, whatever.

Anyway, the cop writes my tenant a ticket for the tail light being out and tells her she has to get a receipt for the repair, bring it to court, and the judge will dismiss the ticket. Turns out the court date is gonna put her in a bind as she is getting married the week of it so she told me she is just gonna pay the ticket and get two points on her license. The ticket is 200 dollars. For nothing.

I am a supporter of law and order but this kind of BS grinds my gears no end.

Had I been the cop I could not have put the young woman through all that BS over nothing. I would have told her to fix it and if I caught her again with it out then she was gonna get it. I have had cops tell me the exact same thing. But this Dickk had to write her up. Its not like there are not enough idiots driving like bats out of hell that they needed the money from this.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Maybe you dumb shìts can get a fireman to open a case for you when some illegal runs your wife down.

Buncha HOA Karens.

If the person who runs a wife down happens to be employed as an LEO, then calling a fireman or garbage man might go further in getting some semblance of justice opposed to calling up the LEO'S colleagues.
Originally Posted by RJY66
One of my tenants works over in SC and lives here in Georgia. The other day she got pulled in SC for having either a tail or tag light out. This is what is called a gateway stop. The cop pulls you for something minor because he can and it gives him a chance to check for warrants, guns, drugs, bodies in the trunk, whatever.

Anyway, the cop writes my tenant a ticket for the tail light being out and tells her she has to get a receipt for the repair, bring it to court, and the judge will dismiss the ticket. Turns out the court date is gonna put her in a bind as she is getting married the week of it so she told me she is just gonna pay the ticket and get two points on her license. The ticket is 200 dollars. For nothing.

Had I been the cop I could not have put the young woman through all that BS over nothing. I would have told her to fix it and if I caught her again with it out then she was gonna get it. I have had cops tell me the exact same thing. But this Dickk had to write her up. Its not like there are not enough idiots driving like bats out of hell that they needed the money from this.

What you are describing...the petty ticket through the other hoops... is law and order.

Sounds like rule of law may be more your thing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_law

Buncha HOA Karens.

Either one will get you the same results here.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Buncha HOA Karens.

Fireman/garbage man isn't likely to shoot me, my family or my dog tho when they show up for the report.

The “new” , well maybe not new, but being used more and more is the Phony Tinted Windows Stop.

Pull you over for no reason whatsoever, demand ID, etc. and when called on it, they resort to the Phony “Tinted Windows Check, even when the windows have no tint at all other than factory.

Always film the police, always, they are not your friend, remain silent, do not answer questions and film them, if you do otherwise you are fuqked.
Locally, we have a competent sheriff and a competent city police chief. In turn, they keep their respective departments staffed with decent people for the most part. The state troopers here, however, are out of control.

There are some neighboring towns who do not have competent leadership, and it shows in their staff. The snake rots from the head down.

Buncha HOA Karens.
The cops as usual show up after the fact and they're the reason that a person can't dole out vigilanty justice. The police should also realize that oFfIcEr SaFeTy isn't in the constitution.
Great thread, exposing a general problem not just with LEOs, but with any government agency that gives little men a big badge and some power.

Law enforcement employees with personality disorders are a segment that is especially dangerous; they’re armed

What was brought up earlier about LEOs enforcing unconstitutional and immoral orders is spot on. LE are elected politician’s personal military force. They’ll do what they’re told to keep their paychecks at the sacrifice of the Oath.

If that’s a lie, why don’t they have the integrity to immediately arrest governors who decree blatantly unconstitutional edicts on the governed?
Fire up the Lenco Bearcat, that man down the road didn't pay his speeding ticket and he needs a 4:00 AM SWAT raid to enforce compliance.....
Don’t forget it was Law Enforcement that Raided Trump’s home as well as Roger Stone’s
Officer removes Trump flag

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/co-eds-loudly-boo-as-university-arkansas-police/

His pension is secure.
And shot and killed Randy Weaver's wife. Not to mention the 80 or so who went up in smoke at Waco.
I had a good conversation with a KSP guy who went in in the 50’s and retired in the 80’s. His observation of 10 year ago officers, their tactics and attitudes compared to when he was SP was quite interesting. He saw a big down turn in the humanity of the then current force that he knew.

Lack of human touch was more the lacking element that he noted. He was an honorable man and a man of integrity so his opinion goes a long way with me.

I’m sure that dictated tactics add to the problem but the problem runs deeper and is likely nothing more than a reflection of our society as a whole. Let’s recall the where lack of common sense and Karenites witnessed driving the Chinese flu event.
Originally Posted by Rapier
The worst always get the notoriety and paint job that the rest must wear or live with. It is unfortunate that some hires just do not get the message, that people are not to blame for their own perception, the perception originates from the bad behavior of the bad apples.
But, if you see or hear something out of place, as a tax payer and a citizen, it is you, that needs to say something to the Boss, not to the Cop. At least every report goes into the personal file, and it stays there.

Believe me, the honest cops appreciate the public getting rid of the bad apples in their ranks for them.
Originally Posted by Rapier

That is some funny stuff right there. Sure go ahead and file a complaint if they even let you... Then see what happens, nothing. Also, it should be the other officers getting rid of the offers before it becomes a problem with the public. How long have these good cops stood by and watched the bad cops do what they do until something so egregious happens they have to move on to another department
Be very, very concerned and take cover when a female training officer yells taser , taser, taser during a traffic stop. Bullets are gunna fly.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Do you really believe that? There's no way in hell that you'd get anyone to do police work if they were subject to lawsuit every time they hurt someone's feelings. As it stands now, there is a mechanism for holding them legally accountable for their wrongs.
Originally Posted by Teal

Buncha HOA Karens.

Fireman/garbage man isn't likely to shoot me, my family or my dog tho when they show up for the report.

You are generally a thoughtful poster, but this is wacko.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Buncha HOA Karens.

You believe that police/leo do not shoot dogs and people in error? More or less often than a fireman? Statistically speaking.

Hell they get the entire HOUSE wrong, much less the person.

There is a reason why, basically, every person gets nervous when LEO pulls out behind them - even if they're doing no wrong.
There is a reason why the BEST advice, legally, even if you've done nothing wrong, is to NEVER EVER talk to the police.

There is a reason why I, don't ever, want to interact with and also never EVER trust a police officer. And that includes the ones I've known since 8th grade (now retired).

The heavy boot of the state is never connected to a politician but always a LEO first. As someone who values freedom - supporting LEO today in this country is 100% opposite of that.

I get it - we live in dangerous times. The fact that "I was scared" is a good enough excuse for LEO to shoot someone/something that also doesn't apply to Joe down the block is 10000% bullchit. Hell, it's not even that anymore as we saw with the kidnap girl being shot for following instructions. No weapon - shot because she moved.

LE SHOULD BE selected to be scared and maintain a level head.

This country is on a collision course with wide open civil disruption and chaos. In the PAST when that's happened. LEO has turned their back on the perpetrators and essentially allowed the victims to be made. It's evident, after the summer of 2020 - that LEO will not and does not look out for the average citizen and given the order - will squash the constitution of citizens to "feel safe". I'm reminded of people pulled out of public meetings for lack of a mask while BLM burned the city down.

Naw - I saw and studied up close the fall of other countries with heavy LEO/Police presence like Yugoslavia and saw the work those LEO did in their country when the crap hit the fan - we're doing the same here and on the same path. There is no vend diagram, it's a single circle.

Sorry - I don't ignore the combination of the Gadsden Flag sticker next to a "Thin blue line" sticker on the truck.

And lest anyone get me wrong - I've never been arrested. This isn't about what was done to me but what I see happening in our society. Color me "unimpressed" by LEO and their concerns about hurt feelings. Much like you'd never trust someone who wants to be a politician because it's a power grab, it's more and more evident the same applies to law enforcement. Wasn't always that way.

Like all things - point of view, stereotypes or slurs are often earned.

Buncha HOA Karens.

You believe that police/leo do not shoot dogs and people in error? Hell they get the entire HOUSE wrong, much less the person.

There is a reason why, basically, every person gets nervous when LEO pulls out behind them - even if they're doing no wrong.
There is a reason why the BEST advice, legally, even if you've done nothing wrong, is to NEVER EVER talk to the police.

There is a reason why I, don't ever, want to interact with and also never EVER trust a police officer. And that includes the ones I've known since 8th grade (now retired).

The heavy boot of the state is never connected to a politician but always a LEO first. As someone who values freedom - supporting LEO today in this country is 100% opposite of that.

I get it - we live in dangerous times. The fact that "I was scared" is a good enough excuse for LEO to shoot someone/something that also doesn't apply to Joe down the block is 10000% bullchit. Hell, it's not even that anymore as we saw with the kidnap girl being shot for following instructions. No weapon - shot because she moved.

This country is on a collision course with wide open civil disruption and chaos. In the PAST when that's happened. LEO has turned their back on the perpetrators and essentially allowed the victims to be made. It's evident, after the summer of 2020 - that LEO will not and does not look out for the average citizen and given the order - will squash the constitution of citizens to "feel safe". I'm reminded of people pulled out of public meetings for lack of a mask while BLM burned the city down.

Naw - I saw and studied up close the fall of other countries with heavy LEO/Police presence like Yugoslavia and saw the work those LEO did in their country when the crap hit the fan - we're doing the same here and on the same path. There is no vend diagram, it's a single circle.

Sorry - I don't ignore the combination of the Gasden Flag sticker next to a "Thin blue line" sticker on the truck.

And lest anyone get me wrong - I've never been arrested. This isn't about what was done to me but what I see done to others.
You do know that you are talking to Pauline here, right. Nuff said.
As it stands now, there is a mechanism for holding them legally accountable for their wrongs.

But you'd have to lowyer up - you know how much that would cost you personally, on average, PB?

It doesn’t take any more time to find records of good cops doing their job every day and all you cop hating people want to do is beat up law enforcement and hope you will never need their services.

The best thing that could happen is to have your safety threatened and then call the plumber or garbage man for assistance. There are 10’s of thousands of cops on the streets every day, dealing with scum and criminals so you won’t be bothered by them. You don’t see that, just look for the bad apple and then continue with you cop hating mantra.

You are not only ignorant, you are pathetic…

Originally Posted by smokepole

Not really. Old never-done-nothings and criminals will always hate and have something to bìtch about, no matter.

There's zero point in trying to appease.
Originally Posted by shrapnel
You don’t see that, just look for the bad apple and then continue with you cop hating mantra.

It's the 95% than ruin it for the 5% good apples smirk
Some people also confuse "distrust" with "hate".

I very much like the several cops I've known over my time on earth as people/friends but when it comes to operating in a professional capacity - I have zero trust that they wouldn't look the other way if a bad cop tied me up. Zero trust that they'd not follow orders, even if it was anti-constitution. They will back the blue 100% always.

Everybody makes decisions and 99% of those decisions come down to "it's you or me" - and there's nothing that leads me to believe any LEO is ever going to decide, when it comes time to either stand on my side/Constitution or on the side of paycheck/power/pension - they're going to chose me and my family over themselves and theirs. I get it. I understand that but that does NOT make me trust them at all. Ever.

Do you really believe that? There's no way in hell that you'd get anyone to do police work if they were subject to lawsuit every time they hurt someone's feelings. As it stands now, there is a mechanism for holding them legally accountable for their wrongs.

Bullshit.

Jessop v. City of Fresno, No. 17-16756 (9th Cir. 2019) :: Justia
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca9/17-16756/17-16756-2019-09-04.html

"The panel held that at the time of the incident, there was no clearly established law holding that officers violate the Fourth or Fourteenth Amendment when they steal property seized pursuant to a warrant. For that reason, the City Officers were entitled to qualified immunity."
Originally Posted by smokepole

Not really. Old never-done-nothings and criminals will always hate and have something to bìtch about, no matter.

There's zero point in trying to appease.

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca9/17-16756/17-16756-2019-09-04.html

"The panel held that at the time of the incident, there was no clearly established law holding that officers violate the Fourth or Fourteenth Amendment when they steal property seized pursuant to a warrant. For that reason, the City Officers were entitled to qualified immunity."

It doesn’t take any more time to find records of good cops doing their job every day and all you cop hating people want to do is beat up law enforcement and hope you will never need their services.

The best thing that could happen is to have your safety threatened and then call the plumber or garbage man for assistance. There are 10’s of thousands of cops on the streets every day, dealing with scum and criminals so you won’t be bothered by them. You don’t see that, just look for the bad apple and then continue with you cop hating mantra.

You shill for:

- donations for NRA flunkies to use for their own personal gain
- corrupt cops

Can't wait to see what else.
It's a tough job for sure and the bad cops make it much harder for the good ones. Like everything it's easy to just be lazy and throw them all in together and either love them all or hate them all.

The truth is much more difficult like everything in life. Some are good and some are bad and some good ones make bad calls and some bad ones do some tremendous good sometimes. I try to give them each respect until they prove unworthy of it. I want to see them all go home safe each night but don't believe they can do no wrong.

Every position of power requires tremendous oversight to minimize abuse. It's just too easy for a job like that to get someone headed in the wrong direction. I think the good cops know better than anyone the damage the bad ones do. One run in with a bad cop can really change a person's perception and make people lose a lot of faith really quick.

I don't know what kind of power good ones have to fix the issues but I for one really appreciate every kind and professional cop I meet. Its amazing how some can deal with what they do each day and still be kind and professional. I could probably do a better job of letting the good ones know I appreciate them but like anything, you get 10 things right you hear nothing yet if you do one thing wrong...

Bb
Honest question, has anyone posted an example of the egregious behavior you all swear is endemic to all law enforcement from their own specific area? As in your zipcode, your neighborhood. Not a story from across the state, or from 20 years ago, or from great uncle Festus’s drinking buddies. You all claim this is the mindset of all cops, and given the numbers out there everyday there should be plenty of grist for your paranoia mill.

If you want to be legit paranoid, worry about the military and all the returned vets. After how many years in the GWOT how many thousands are there out there?
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Honest question, has anyone posted an example of the egregious behavior you all swear is endemic to all law enforcement from their own specific area? As in your zipcode, your neighborhood. Not a story from across the state, or from 20 years ago, or from great uncle Festus’s drinking buddies. You all claim this is the mindset of all cops, and given the numbers out there everyday there should be plenty of grist for your paranoia mill.

If you want to be legit paranoid, worry about the military and all the returned vets. After how many years in the GWOT how many thousands are there out there?

Local law enforcement was citing people fishing on a bridge (outdoors) and who were within 6 feet of one another during Covid. We get a strong salmon run here. They spent time patrolling known fishing spots to cite people for lack of social distancing.

When Green Bay outlawed smoking in bars - I was in SEVERAL who had surprise inspections where they made everyone stand up so they could look, including back bar/coolers etc for people smoking. Revenue generation, not exactly keeping the peace.

I worry less about veterans - IME, most GWOT guys, especially early 2002-2006 GWOT guys have little to no love for the authoritarian state. They are the one group MOST disillusioned with .fed/.gov power at this time.

For all his faults - GWB accidentally created millions of veterans who no longer trust the government (WMD in Iraq) and yet are experts at conducting low/medium intensity insurgency and wrote the counter-measures book. Should things degenerate to that level where that's what we have here.

There's a reason why vets like Garand Thumb are putting out videos on how to break down/operate and keep a 240B running. SERE tactics in urban and rural environments etc. Why other vets have gotten so involved in minuteman type communities. Teaching others patrol tactics, comsec, building coms networks etc. I've noticed that it's often vets leading this transfer of knowledge to civs more than any other group.
I like lions .
There’s enough straw men being erected here you could choke a horse.

Less than 20 years ago ..and only on a thursday....and only between 1:15 pm and 1:45pm...and ....

Honest question, can you point us to a city, county, or state with no egregious abuses of le power?

Local law enforcement was citing people fishing on a bridge (outdoors) and who were within 6 feet of one another during Covid. We get a strong salmon run here. They spent time patrolling known fishing spots to cite people for lack of social distancing.

When Green Bay outlawed smoking in bars - I was in SEVERAL who had surprise inspections where they made everyone stand up so they could look, including back bar/coolers etc for people smoking. Revenue generation, not exactly keeping the peace.

I worry less about veterans - IME, most GWOT guys, especially early 2002-2006 GWOT guys have little to no love for the authoritarian state. They are the one group MOST disillusioned with .fed/.gov power at this time.

For all his faults - GWB accidentally created millions of veterans who no longer trust the government (WMD in Iraq) and yet are experts at conducting low/medium intensity insurgency and wrote the counter-measures book. Should things degenerate to that level where that's what we have here.

Predictable response. Why I posted it honestly. .mil=good, LE=bad. Retired LE has no reason to distrust .gov because, well, pensions. Not because they see overreach and abuse of power and it worries them, they have a blind spot. Veterans though, they get a pension and medical care, but they have no blind spot and are virtuous.

As to the covidiocy? You get what you vote for.

Not that I’m giving a pass, the shît you cited should never have happened.

But the smoking in bars? Hell I read on this very site how great it was that it was illegal.

Edited to address your edit:

There are no former LE running similar courses or training?

And no I’m not [bleep]ûcking vets, I was making a point. I believe I have made it.
Predictable response. Why I posted it honestly. .mil=good, LE=bad. Retired LE has no reason to distrust .gov because, well, pensions. Not because they see overreach and abuse of power and it worries them, they have a blind spot. Veterans though, they get a pension and medical care, but they have no blind spot and are virtuous.

Weird - I'm a veteran, I receive zero pension and zero .gov medical care.

And my point is exactly that - retired MIL ARE calling out the .gov and TEACHING others how to defend against an obtrusive government. .leo - not so much. (Administrative Results not withstanding - if there are other accounts, I'd love to know about them to learn more)

I've also consistently said that current .mil absolutely will open fire and operate against civilians if give the chance. Nothing virtuous there.

I said so as recently as today in another thread where .mil abused the hell out of another .mil for refusing the vax. That Airman went up on charges and was found not guilty on all 5. Yet his brother airmen went fast and heavy on him in his cell.
Originally Posted by Strop10

You shill for:

- corrupt cops

Criticism from you is a good endorsement. Having you as a friend would be like having pancreatic cancer…
Fish bait

And my point is exactly that - retired MIL ARE calling out the .gov and TEACHING others how to defend against an obtrusive government. .leo - not so much. (Administrative Results not withstanding)

I've also consistently said that current .mil absolutely will open fire and operate against civilians if give the chance. Nothing virtuous there.

I said so as recently as today in another thread where .mil abused the hell out of another .mil for refusing the vax. That Airman went up on charges and was found not guilty on all 5. Yet his brother airmen went fast and heavy on him in his cell.

Weird, kinda like a LEO that didn’t do a full 20-25.

I am not defending LE, just pointing out the hypocrisy

I didn’t intend to lock horns this hard, but demonizing LE and canonizing vets requires a set of blinders.

And my point is exactly that - retired MIL ARE calling out the .gov and TEACHING others how to defend against an obtrusive government. .leo - not so much. (Administrative Results not withstanding)

I didn’t intend to lock horns this hard, but demonizing LE and canonizing vets requires a set of blinders.

Curious and not a slight - wondering what % of all entrants go to retirement vice not in either community? I'd bet a lot more ride out a LEO career than .mil - which doesn't mean anything about our conversation.
ETA - found this - Only 30% of officers and 10% of enlisted Soldiers retire.

I'm not worried about former LEO or retired LEO same as former or retired vets - it's the current ones/current system that has my distrust. DISTRUST not hatred.

I do notice though - former vets seem much more involved in knowledge transfer of skills and tips to mitigate a .gov led pogrom than former LEO.
You believe that police/leo do not shoot dogs and people in error? More or less often than a fireman? Statistically speaking.

Hell they get the entire HOUSE wrong, much less the person.

Sorry - I don't ignore the combination of the Gadsden Flag sticker next to a "Thin blue line" sticker on the truck.

And lest anyone get me wrong - I've never been arrested. This isn't about what was done to me but what I see happening in our society. Color me "unimpressed" by LEO and their concerns about hurt feelings. Much like you'd never trust someone who wants to be a politician because it's a power grab, it's more and more evident the same applies to law enforcement. Wasn't always that way.

Like all things - point of view, stereotypes or slurs are often earned.

Well of course those errors happen with cops. They are law enforcement officers. That part wasn't wacko. Why in the hell would a fireman shoot a dog during a fire response? They aren't armed and they don't respond in a law enforcement capacity. You just as well have noted that it'snot fire engine drivers screwing up pit maneuvers.

Curious and not a slight - wondering what % of all entrants go to retirement vice not in either community? I'd bet a lot more ride out a LEO career than .mil - which doesn't mean anything about our conversation.
ETA - found this - Only 30% of officers and 10% of enlisted Soldiers retire.

I'm not worried about former LEO or retired LEO same as former or retired vets - it's the current ones/current system that has my distrust. DISTRUST not hatred.

I do notice though - former vets seem much more involved in knowledge transfer of skills and tips to mitigate a .gov led pogrom than former LEO.

Without a doubt that number in re retirement is skewed hard to LE. But it’s not really an apples to apples, as I’ve known people that went in the military for the GI bill and trainings that would translate to a good job private sector after doing well short of a retirement timeline. To be fair though there are guys that go LE then use those credentials to get private security jobs.

I distrust everyone lol. Especially if they have the authority to deprive me of my freedom.
There are good and bad apples in every barrel. I am thankful though that we have folks about willing to work in that field.

You shill for:

- corrupt cops

Criticism from you is a good endorsement. Having you as a friend would be like having pancreatic cancer…

If that's the case, I'm not sure where lying is a plus, but you go above and beyond to stay in good standing.
Originally Posted by 1minute
There are good and bad apples in every barrel. I am thankful though that we have folks about willing to work in that field.

Good apples aren't kicking bad ones out.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/wordplay/one-bad-apple-spoil-the-barrel-metaphor-phrase

You shill for:

- corrupt cops

100% truth

I hate it when the truth gets in the way of a good story but I have to call Bullshit here! After getting the ticket, which included a court date, the lady found that the date was inconvenient. No problem, call the court ( their phone number is on the ticket) and request a continuance. Happens all the time and they will set it for the officers next court date. You will have no problem getting a continuance considering the reason.

Second…a person gets demerit points on their license after being convicted of Moving Violations. Such as Speeding, Reckless Driving, Disregarding a Traffic Light, etc. She was cited for an inoperative tail light. That is an Equipment Violation! You don’t get demerit points for Equipment Violations!
Beating up old ladies so frail their age matches their weight is alway good for a laugh back at the Station.

Really? Give me an F-ing break. One of the most ignorant posts I have seen on the Fire!

Ron
Originally Posted by Bobmar

I hate it when the truth gets in the way of a good story but I have to call Bullshit here! After getting the ticket, which included a court date, the lady found that the date was inconvenient. No problem, call the court ( their phone number is on the ticket) and request a continuance. Happens all the time and they will set it for the officers next court date. You will have no problem getting a continuance considering the reason.

Second…a person gets demerit points on their license after being convicted of Moving Violations. Such as Speeding, Reckless Driving, Disregarding a Traffic Light, etc. She was cited for an inoperative tail light. That is an Equipment Violation! You don’t get demerit points for Equipment Violations!

You also said how glad you are to be retired and look forward to stepping over a kid that is od’ing so he can die and you aren’t required to do anything. So you can eat shît and choke on it.

Writing tickets for a blown bulb instead of a warning is chickenshit and purely a revenue driven approach.
I have friends that are retired LEOs. Decent guys. Look at all the cops raping, planting evidence, molesting kids, beating their wives, Lots of dykes are cops. Look at the [bleep] body worn cameras have caught cops doing in the last 5 years. Can you imagine the [bleep] they got away with before BWC? They take an oath to the Constitution and most seem to forget it before they leave the room. I don't fault the ones that do the job like it is supposed to be done but if you witness VIOLATIONS of the Law and Constitution and don't say anything as far as I am concerned you 're a [bleep] bag just like the guy/gal that did the deed.

You shill for:

- corrupt cops

100% truth

Yeah, such a bad guy that I would prefer increasing the odds of the next NMSP Trooper Jarrott staying alive by eliminating the qualified immunity his superiors were granted for violating his rights. It's interesting how many le and their supporters were bitching about him being set up to get killed, but apparently his death was worth it(and deaths of future Jerrotts) to keep other le from being on the hook for civil penalties when they violate rights of private citizens.
Originally Posted by Bobmar

You also said how glad you are to be retired and look forward to stepping over a kid that is od’ing so he can die and you aren’t required to do anything. So you can eat shît and choke on it.

Writing tickets for a blown bulb instead of a warning is chickenshit and purely a revenue driven approach.

Ok, Billy. I won’t argue your point regarding the warning. I would have written a warning for that and did many times. Compliance is the goal in most places. Admittedly, there are Departments that are actively harvesting dollars. I wasn’t a part of that. Regarding my statement about Narcan, I go back to my earlier point about not letting the truth get in the way of a good story. Either you don’t read well or you don’t have a very good memory. I stand by what I said, but state it truthfully. As far as the personal attack goes, GFY!
" The best thing that could happen is to have your safety threatened and then call the plumber or garbage man for assistance. There are 10’s of thousands of cops on the streets every day, dealing with scum and criminals so you won’t be bothered by them. You don’t see that, just look for the bad apple and then continue with you cop hating mantra".

WTF are they going to do for me besides bring the chalk and body bag for the [bleep] who tried to break into my home? I live in the country in central Wi with not a lot of folks or cops. Do you really think they are going to do anything besides take a report? Not a cop hater but I hate OATH BREAKERS and there are many many LEO that are just that. At least the fireman will try and put out the fire instead of take my freedom because their old lady was [bleep] around on them or whatever the problem of the day is for them. I don't hate cops I hate bad cops and cops who let bad cops stay on the department.
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57

Really? Give me an F-ing break. One of the most ignorant posts I have seen on the Fire!

Ron

Here are the cops after beating up the frail elderly woman with dementia, whooping it up with colleagues back at the office replaying the assault and really getting enjoyment out of the sound her arm makes while she is just down the hall in pain from the injury.

Originally Posted by Marshhawk
" The best thing that could happen is to have your safety threatened and then call the plumber or garbage man for assistance. There are 10’s of thousands of cops on the streets every day, dealing with scum and criminals so you won’t be bothered by them. You don’t see that, just look for the bad apple and then continue with you cop hating mantra".

WTF are they going to do for me besides bring the chalk and body bag for the [bleep] who tried to break into my home? I live in the country in central Wi with not a lot of folks or cops. Do you really think they are going to do anything besides take a report? Not a cop hater but I hate OATH BREAKERS and there are many many LEO that are just that. At least the fireman will try and put out the fire instead of take my freedom because their old lady was [bleep] around on them or whatever the problem of the day is for them. I don't hate cops I hate bad cops and cops who let bad cops stay on the department.

I am not condoning or overlooking bad performnance, and agree, there is no place for those people on any law enforcement team. If you look back at a lot of the criticism here, it isn't as defining poor performance as it is a hatred or dislike for LE. I know too many people that don't fit that mold. I live in a much more protected part of the country and violent crime isn't an avery day activity, but we still have scum walking among us and they want what ever you have and are willing to take it.

My guess is that you will lock your car when you leave it parked and that isn't to keep the police from breaking into it...
I was a Prison Guard/Sergeant for 27 years. I am VERY FAMILIAR with garbage so don't tell me about garbage I saw it, fought with it, handcuffed it, provided medical aid, cut down suicides etc etc. Unlike LEO we only had our hands and a radio for the first 22 years of my job and then we got pepper spray the last 5,Whether they wore inmate green or Correctional Officer Blue or Supervisor White or LEOs and whatever color uniforms they have I know all sorts of garbage. But only 1 of them has the ability to take my freedom!!!
It takes a 2 year degree to become an officer in a lot of places and an 8 to 10 week academy.
1500 to 2000 hours for barbers.

https://www.beautyschools.com/faq/licensing/barber/
I was a Prison Guard/Sergeant for 27 years. I am VERY FAMILIAR with garbage so don't tell me about garbage I saw it, fought with it, handcuffed it, provided medical aid, cut down suicides etc etc. Unlike LEO we only had our hands and a radio for the first 22 years of my job and then we got pepper spray the last 5,Whether they wore inmate green or Correctional Officer Blue or Supervisor White or LEOs and whatever color uniforms they have I know all sorts of garbage. But only 1 of them has the ability to take my freedom!!!
It takes a 2 year degree to become an officer in a lot of places and an 8 to 10 week academy.

Are you admitting you were a detriment to society?

Do you lock your car when you leave it in a public place?

I am not condoning or overlooking bad performnance, and agree, there is no place for those people on any law enforcement team. If you look back at a lot of the criticism here, it isn't as defining poor performance as it is a hatred or dislike for LE. I know too many people that don't fit that mold. I live in a much more protected part of the country and violent crime isn't an avery day activity, but we still have scum walking among us and they want what ever you have and are willing to take it.

My guess is that you will lock your car when you leave it parked and that isn't to keep the police from breaking into it...

Can you tell us why being opposed to cops stealing property is a hatred or dislike for le instead of opposing the theft?

No reason the car can't be locked to keep both types of criminal out.

Why do you want cops doing the right thing to be linked to cops committing crimes?

Not seeing where that cop needed an exemption from law or qualified immunity .

If I spent 27 years in prison I’d be batshit too.

Kudos to the guys that can, I couldn’t do it.
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Great thread, exposing a general problem not just with LEOs, but with any government agency that gives little men a big badge and some power.

Law enforcement employees with personality disorders are a segment that is especially dangerous; they’re armed

What was brought up earlier about LEOs enforcing unconstitutional and immoral orders is spot on. LE are elected politician’s personal military force. They’ll do what they’re told to keep their paychecks at the sacrifice of the Oath.

If that’s a lie, why don’t they have the integrity to immediately arrest governors who decree blatantly unconstitutional edicts on the governed?

BINGO!
How about "Jailbirds-R-Us"? ....or better yet, "Whiny Lil' Drunken Bitches"?
Originally Posted by reivertom
How about "Jailbirds-R-Us"? ....or better yet, "Whiny lil' bitches"?

For opposing cops being able to steal $250k? The TBL is a very dishonest group.
Originally Posted by 1minute

Good apples aren't kicking bad ones out.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/wordplay/one-bad-apple-spoil-the-barrel-metaphor-phrase

Hate to agree with this guy...
he is on target with this.

Typed a page, erased it.

If the "Good" treated the bad like they would me,
we wouldn't have these discussions.

The question is,
Can a cop be good, if he allows ANYONE to abuse ANYONE in ANY way, and does
nothing to stop it? Or keep it from happening again?

If the answer is no, how many good cops are there?

So why are you concerned about ex military?
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57

Ron

Really, How about this you fuqken idiot.

Go ahead, defend them.

I will admit I was wrong, she was 80 pounds and only 73 years old, so that makes this OK I guess.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

BINGO!

Excellent question.

Citizen’s arrest is a thing in many places.

What is stopping an officer of the court who is familiar with the law from doing so?

As always happens in these threads a lot of finger pointing about how someone else should do or have done something, even though they have the ability to do the same.
And let’s not forget, it was Officer Friendly that enforced all those ‘rona mandates. Remember? Masks? Distance in line? Grandma forced into nursing homes to die with no treatment? Your schools and Churches closed? Arresting folks at the beach? National parks closed?
How quickly we forget and excuse how quickly your local cops enforced the stripping away of every Constitutional right.
Katrina
And let’s not forget, it was Officer Friendly that enforced all those ‘rona mandates. Remember? Masks? Distance in line? Grandma forced into nursing homes to die with no treatment? Your schools and Churches closed? Arresting folks at the beach? National parks closed?
How quickly we forget and excuse how quickly your local cops enforced the stripping away of every Constitutional right.

Fückin a!

How about the thousands of folks that said “nope” and refused to comply with illegal mandates?
Just following orders, just following orders

BINGO!

Excellent question.

What is stopping an officer of the court who is familiar with the law from doing so?

As always happens in these threads a lot of finger pointing about how someone else should do or have done something, even though they have the ability to do the same.

Corrupt prosecutors, corrupt judges, and corrupt cops are a 3 legged stool.

Fückin a!

How about the thousands of folks that said “nope” and refused to comply with illegal mandates?

Plenty of cops cracked down on the folks that refused to comply.

BINGO!

Excellent question.

If you don't think local elections mean anything,.I got news for you.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

BINGO!

Excellent question.

I didn't mention anything about elections anywhere.

Was there anything else that you heard during the hallucination?

BINGO!

Excellent question.

I didn't say anything about elections anywhere.

GFY, you card-carring scumbag.

Stupid c unt.

BINGO!

Excellent question.

Stupid c unt.

Having to guess, but the rest of your hallucination caused you to claim I am a card.....that supposed to be carrying?

What card did your hallucination say and what local election are you talking about?

BINGO!

Excellent question.

Stupid c unt.

Having to guess, but the rest of your hallucination caused you to claim I am a card.....that supposed to be carrying?

What card did your hallucination say and what local election are you talking about?

Cop hating dumfuk.

Now Go FOAD.

Stupid c unt.

Cop hating dumfuk.

Now Go FOAD.

Wild hallucination.

Any news on:

- what election?

- what card?

- what cops that you are alleging I hate?

I don't think we need to lay blame on "The Police Department" this was the world.

We were dealing with something out of the land of oz.
Originally Posted by Spartacus

I don't think we need to lay blame on "The Police Department" this was the world.

The fuqk you don't lay blame on the police, they damn well enforced illegal orders. It was mainly State and City cops that had enforcement orgasms, the local Sheriff's that I know pretty much ignored it.

How many Boosters have you had?
No boosters for me.

I have no information of any LEO's taking anyone to jail; do you?
No boosters for me.

Somehow I doubt you missed one of the more well known arrests.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...s-haters-club-aka-l-e-o-h-c#Post19371061
No boosters for me.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/08/west-virginia-barbers-arrest-shows-failings-bureaucratic-state/
No boosters for me.

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-ra...charge-of-violating-covid-19-orders.html
No boosters for me.

https://apnews.com/general-news-79136e72946eec314f70b777076d1405
No boosters for me.

https://knsiradio.com/2021/05/01/mi...ted-covid-virus-orders-arrested-in-iowa/

The fuqk you don't lay blame on the police, they damn well enforced illegal orders. It was mainly State and City cops that had enforcement orgasms, the local Sheriff's that I know pretty much ignored it.

Exactly

Stupid c unt.

Cop hating dumfuk.

Now Go FOAD.

Wild hallucination.

Any news on:

- what election?

- what card?

You stupid fugking clown. Anybody can go look up.your stupid ass posts.

Fugkin dumbass.
Maybe where you live. I can't say that about my city or my State. Unfortunately, immoral people are giving some orders to guys who want to feed and raise their family. We see how the FBI and the ATF have been weaponized against Americans and those Americans are sent to "rigged" courts with rigged judges and rigged juries.

Stop pointing your fingers at the cops. The problems go way higher than just the cops. Immoral people put good guys into impossible circumstances. Look at all of the officers who have left the big blue cities. I'll bet many of them are now officers in cities and towns that respect what they are trying to accomplish. But, not every small town, city or county can use all of those officers. I can only hope those officers who are sub standard are not getting hired.

Eliminate the immoral leftists and I see many problems going away.

kwg
Sometimes, it's too easy to get you fellas undies in a knot.

I'll see you all in a few weeks or so.
Are we counting the hundreds (at a bare minimum) of law enforcement officers who aided and abetted in setting up President Trump and the other innocent people in the bullshit FAKE insurrection? The feds as well as other local law enforcement douchebags played an instrumental role in setting up innocent citizens by playing undercover roles as Trump supporters so are they fair game for criticism?

I’m NOT anti law enforcement but I don’t think we have as many “good guys” in uniform as we used to have. Modern day cops, especially in big cities, are more than happy to follow orders despite knowing that they are illegal orders and we need look no farther than the January 6 bullshit to PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt how corrupt and dangerous they are.
Hoo Boy!!!

that is all.
No boosters for me.

then you slept through the last 4 years. That statement is mind numbing stupid.

Stupid c unt.

Cop hating dumfuk.

Now Go FOAD.

Wild hallucination.

Any news on:

- what election?

- what card?

Fugkin dumbass.

Anyone can look up yours. So are you hallucinating, having a stroke, or just knowingly making things up?

No I do not support bad cops and it is very shoddy behavior for the supporters of bad cops(like the ones granted qi when they stole cash)

To try to claim they are the same as a cop who isn't a scumbag.

I was working patrol, midnight shift, during the covtard scare. Never vaccinated and never enforced any stupid mandate. I did get yelled at a bunch for not wearing a mask.

Go fùck yourself boomer.
Originally Posted by kwg020
Maybe where you live. I can't say that about my city or my State. Unfortunately, immoral people are giving some orders to guys who want to feed and raise their family. We see how the FBI and the ATF have been weaponized against Americans and those Americans are sent to "rigged" courts with rigged judges and rigged juries.

Stop pointing your fingers at the cops. The problems go way higher than just the cops. Immoral people put good guys into impossible circumstances. Look at all of the officers who have left the big blue cities. I'll bet many of them are now officers in cities and towns that respect what they are trying to accomplish. But, not every small town, city or county can use all of those officers. I can only hope those officers who are sub standard are not getting hired.

Eliminate the immoral leftists and I see many problems going away.

kwg

Who is absolving those further up the ladder of blame?

Those further up the ladder don't come down on the duds in addition to other wrongs they commit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Police_Department_corruption_and_misconduct

Nope and I never took anyones Freedom on made up bullshit charges. WTF Does locking your car have to with with BAD COPS?

I was working patrol, midnight shift, during the covtard scare. Never vaccinated and never enforced any stupid mandate. I did get yelled at a bunch for not wearing a mask.

Go fùck yourself boomer.

So no excuses for/defending of the cops who did round up all the people who didn't didn't play along with covid lockdowns?

Nope and I never took anyones Freedom on made up bullshit charges. WTF Does locking your car have to with with BAD COPS?

This has been an all out effort to portray cops as bad people. You have contributed and still don’t get it. You won’t answer about locking your car as you dodge one of the reasons we have cops.

You wouldn’t have to lock your car if we didn’t need cops…

Go fùck yourself boomer.

So no excuses for/defending of the cops who did round up all the people who didn't didn't play along with covid lockdowns?

I never have defended them, so no excuses needed. In my opinion they are cowards just like you. Too weak and timid to do what's right, just like you.

Stupid c unt.

Cop hating dumfuk.

Now Go FOAD.

Wild hallucination.

Any news on:

- what election?

- what card?

Fugkin dumbass.

Anyone can look up yours. So are you hallucinating, having a stroke, or just knowingly making things up?

No I do not support bad cops and it is very shoddy behavior for the supporters of bad cops(like the ones granted qi when they stole cash)

Another dumb ass that doesn’t understand what GFY and FOAD means..

I don't even read your schit, [bleep]. Peck away And keep sniffin my farts.

This has been an all out effort to portray cops as bad people. You have contributed and still don’t get it. You won’t answer about locking your car as you dodge one of the reasons we have cops.

You wouldn't have to lock your car if police were actually doing their job, #9.

https://lawenforcementactionpartnership.org/peel-policing-principles/

Stupid c unt.

Cop hating dumfuk.

Now Go FOAD.

Wild hallucination.

Any news on:

- what election?

- what card?

Fugkin dumbass.

Another dumb ass that doesn’t understand what GFY and FOAD means..

I don't even read your schit, [bleep]. Peck away And keep sniffin my farts.

You must have just been drug impaired last night, your writing is starting to seem a little more coherent.

Also, you just admitted your claims against me arent based on anything I have written.

Go fùck yourself boomer.

I never have defended them, so no excuses needed. In my opinion they are cowards just like you. Too weak and timid to do what's right, just like you.

You sure are on here a lot making excuses for other bad cops and feeling you have to denigrate people for not supporting them.

Think about that, it’s so true! Years ago, a buddy of mine said Hitler never killed anyone, his government employees did, and willingly.
I don't even read your schit, aszhole.
Originally Posted by BamBam

Think about that, it’s so true! Years ago, a buddy of mine said Hitler never killed anyone, his government employees did, and willingly.

That’s not important. What’s important is: did they lock their cars?

I doubt it. And the trains ran on time!

I recognized that, which is why I am pointing out you are making up falsehoods as part of your duties.

Go fùck yourself boomer.

You sure are on here a lot making excuses for other bad cops and feeling you have to denigrate people for not supporting them.

I'm not making any excuses for anyone. They are worthless just like you.

Go fùck yourself boomer.

I'm not making any excuses for anyone. They are worthless just like you.

Oh, but you are on here making excuses.

Your colleagues getting qi for stealing cash is one of the better ones I have seen so far. Apparently they aren't worthless to you after all.
Just like anything else...

Good cops... and rotten ones...

Same with FBI...

Same with MIL...

I recognized that, which is why I am pointing out you are making up falsehoods as part of your duties.

You sure do spend a lot of time bashing cops.

Telling.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Are we counting the hundreds (at a bare minimum) of law enforcement officers who aided and abetted in setting up President Trump and the other innocent people in the bullshit FAKE insurrection? The feds as well as other local law enforcement douchebags played an instrumental role in setting up innocent citizens by playing undercover roles as Trump supporters so are they fair game for criticism?

I’m NOT anti law enforcement but I don’t think we have as many “good guys” in uniform as we used to have. Modern day cops, especially in big cities, are more than happy to follow orders despite knowing that they are illegal orders and we need look no farther than the January 6 bullshit to PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt how corrupt and dangerous they are.

I disagree with this statement. Immoral people put them in a bad situation. Many are choosing to not participate. Other officers have their own motivation for participating. I say some of those officers have years of service on the line. Others have young kids and wife's that need that paycheck and health care. There were some assignments I just didn't want to participate in and I didn't. You just aren't seeing them.

I'll say it again, immoral people are putting those officers into immoral situations. They are using them like a tool. I'm going to bet those immoral people are all about power and control and vote left of center.

kwg

Minor quibble: The "professionals" in Nazi Germany seem to have had plenty of volunteer assistance. Don't know if there was any pay involved. Read Ordinary Men, Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland. Then there were the Red Guards in Maoist China. Mostly young people egged on by the government. I have a Chinese friend who was arrested by some he had gone to high school with. His offense? One morning he didn't stand in front of his house with Mao's little red book and say "Long Live Chairman Mao" three times.

I have zero doubt the same could occur here, if the circumstances were right. There are plenty of latent authoritarians among us, all across the political spectrum. Human nature?

Telling.

That gets back to your not reading what i write and your making falsehoods up.

Obviously recognizing the cops who choose to engage in criminal acts is not "bashing", it is simply recognizing what they do.
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I disagree with this statement. Immoral people put them in a bad situation. Many are choosing to not participate. Other officers have their own motivation for participating. I say some of those officers have years of service on the line. Others have young kids and wife's that need that paycheck and health care. There were some assignments I just didn't want to participate in and I didn't. You just aren't seeing them.

I'll say it again, immoral people are putting those officers into immoral situations. They are using them like a tool. I'm going to bet those immoral people are all about power and control and vote left of center.

kwg

So why weren't you terminated for not participating in those assignments?
Originally Posted by Paul39

Minor quibble: The "professionals" in Nazi Germany seem to have had plenty of volunteer assistance. Don't know if there was any pay involved. Read Ordinary Men, Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland.

No idea if paid or not, nor does it matter. If they weren't paid, they were supervised by someone who was.

From the book:

“[T]he pressure for conformity—the basic identification of men in uniform with their comrades and the strong urge not to separate themselves from the group by stepping out… [The] act of stepping out…meant leaving one’s comrades and admitting that one was ‘too weak’ or ‘cowardly’.”
It all boils down to the saying: Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I don't care who locks or doesn't lock their vehicle. I don't go around checking locks nor vehicles. Locks are effective keeping honest people out.

What I want to know is why cops feel the need to put a lock on their own lockers within the station. Only people with access are their colleagues.
“What I want to know is why cops feel the need to put a lock on their own lockers within the station. Only people with access are their colleagues?”

So you don’t get pranked by the members of your squad! Don’t ask how I know!
What I want to know is why cops feel the need to put a lock on their own lockers within the station. Only people with access are their colleagues.

I don't. Never have, never will.

Technically there are janitors and other service employees that have access to our locker room too.

I think that's why it's called "working the beat" - let's go beat up some innocent folks, especially those who won't put up any resistance.

Telling.

Obviously recognizing the cops who choose to engage in criminal acts is not "bashing", it is simply recognizing what they do.

You are simply a dumfuk who comes on here to bash cops. Nobody cares what you say, moron.
Originally Posted by BamBam

And apparently George Soros would turn people in to the government. He was evil even as a young child .

Telling.

You are simply a dumfuk who comes on here to bash cops. Nobody cares what you say, moron.

1) that isn't true

2) as you pointed out, you don't read anything I post

3) your admitting #2 indicates you are just lying

Telling.

1) that isn't true

Go get some sun, you useless c unt.

Mommy wants her computer back.

#stupidmutherfukker
I just re-read this whole thread and I am convinced:

Cops suck, abuse power and shouldn’t exist because they do do anything right!

I read the whole thread and all I'm convinced of is Strop10 is kinda weird.
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

Kinda?

Lol.

If being opposed to beating up an 80lbs 73 year old woman with dementia is weird, it is an honor to be recognized that I don't fit in with your values.

“[T]he pressure for conformity—the basic identification of men in uniform with their comrades and the strong urge not to separate themselves from the group by stepping out… [The] act of stepping out…meant leaving one’s comrades and admitting that one was ‘too weak’ or ‘cowardly’.” - Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland
Book by Christopher Browning

These kinds of citations are commonly known as a "Fix-it" ticket. These are usually make repair and show any LEO and it can be signed off. These kinds of citations are not moving violations; so, these citations do not give you points on your driving record.
[video:youtube]https://youtube.com/shorts/F5xCtxPGr64?si=3mXORYIfx31B6jwk[/video]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

in the old days he could have done just that. but since "accountability" has become the buzzword, all traffic stops get documented in one way or the other. Thats why "fix it tickets" and written warnings became a thing. In fact all she likely had to do was call the court and request a continuance, and she could have gotten the court date moved to a better time, or likely even fax over a mechanic's invoice showing the repair and the judge would likely have dismissed it that way too.

who is the "they" that gets the money from fines? I'm not sure how it works in Ga but here, the citing agency doesn't get any of it, hell the municipality the citation is written in maybe gets 25 bucks out of each citation with a guilty plea or finding. there is no monetary benefit to an LE agency here in writing citations.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

in the old days he could have done just that. but since "accountability" has become the buzzword, all traffic stops get documented in one way or the other. Thats why "fix it tickets" and written warnings became a thing. In fact all she likely had to do was call the court and request a continuance, and she could have gotten the court date moved to a better time, or likely even fax over a mechanic's invoice showing the repair and the judge would likely have dismissed it that way too.

who is the "they" that gets the money from fines? I'm not sure how it works in Ga but here, the citing agency doesn't get any of it, hell the municipality the citation is written in maybe gets 25 bucks out of each citation with a guilty plea or finding. there is no monetary benefit to an LE agency here in writing citations.

"Accountability"

Since it happened in South Carolina the municipality gets money back from it.

https://rfa.sc.gov/data-research/local-government/fund#:~:text=The%20Local%20Government%20Fund%20is,16.722%20percent%20of%20the%20fund.

Telling.

1) that isn't true

#stupidmutherfukker

Give your mom her computer back and stop having sex with her.

I don't think you are stupid, but are instead dishonest.

I'm going by what the girl told me the fine and points on the license would be. Ya'll have to remember they are different over there. Deer season starts August 15 when its hot as hell! laugh She is on her honeymoon this week and when they get back I will find out exactly what happened. When I last talked to her she said I guess I'll just pay it because there is no way I can get to court. I guess that was her choice as we all have 24 hours in a day. Maybe she got a "continuance". I wish I would have had sense enough to know to tell her to seek one.

The part about "accountability" makes sense. The officer has a camera recording him and I guess its their (the municipality) policy that warnings are handled as "fix its" and its part of the job. He really needed to pull her over if it was a tail light because not having one could cause an accident or get you a ticket for failure to signal. Thanks for telling me that because as it was I thought the ticket was just a total Barney Fife move. Now I can maybe see it differently.

I'm going by what the girl told me the fine and points on the license would be. Ya'll have to remember they are different over there. Deer season starts August 15 when its hot as hell! laugh She is on her honeymoon this week and when they get back I will find out exactly what happened. When I last talked to her she said I guess I'll just pay it because there is no way I can get to court. I guess that was her choice as we all have 24 hours in a day. Maybe she got a "continuance". I wish I would have had sense enough to know to tell her to seek one.

The part about "accountability" makes sense. The officer has a camera recording him and I guess its their (the municipality) policy that warnings are handled as "fix its" and its part of the job. He really needed to pull her over if it was a tail light because not having one could cause an accident or get you a ticket for failure to signal. Thanks for telling me that because as it was I thought the ticket was just a total Barney Fife move. Now I can maybe see it differently.

See the drunken missouri police chief getting a free pass for an example of "accountability".

If le had accountability, what would the le community and detention facilities in the uvalde, texas area look like?

Telling.

1) that isn't true

#stupidmutherfukker

You're atupid... and dishonest.

LOL.
The deputies around us are all first class guys, at least the guys I know and have met! They live locally and they have a vested interest in our community which I believe makes a big difference in their attitudes. It also helps that we’re a very low crime area and they are generally respected by our community.

I have worked with guys that I wouldn’t piss on if they were on fire but those were different areas where everything was different.

You wouldn’t have to lock your car if we didn’t need cops…[/quote]

I SPECIFICALLY SAID BAD COPS!! WTF is wrong with you? You can't understand normal [bleep] English? I have written statements against several scumbag COs in my time. You can thank the Unions for them keeping their jobs just like with BAD COPS.
You have a serious infatuation about locked doors and cops. JHChristmas we wouldn't need funeral homes if no one died. About as FING stupid as your locked doors comment.

Telling.

1) that isn't true

#stupidmutherfukker

You're atupid... and dishonest.

LOL.

I'm not the one who keeps lying.

Ok, maybe you are a little stupid.

I SPECIFICALLY SAID BAD COPS!! WTF is wrong with you? You can't understand normal [bleep] English? I have written statements against several scumbag COs in my time. You can thank the Unions for them keeping their jobs just like with BAD COPS.
You have a serious infatuation about locked doors and cops. JHChristmas we wouldn't need funeral homes if no one died. About as FING stupid as your locked doors comment.[/quote]

They are specifically defending corrupt cops.

Their only use for honest cops is to use them as some sort of distraction when the corrupt cops they support make the news.
Strop10 should pipethefuckdown
Strop10, Do us all a favor and just FOAD.
Originally Posted by earlybrd

For outing you?
Keep your hands busy.

https://apnews.com/article/mississippi-goon-squad-sentencing-94d9dcfa00e582b9d50a6eb7288b058b
I've probably been locked up more than most of you when I was between the ages of 17 and 32, than most of you, around 20 times give or take. Mostly for fighting, disorderly conduct, PI, (DUI once when I was 17 the first time), and twice for aggravated assault charges dropped both times after they talked to witnesses. I never once had a cop mistreat and even had them give me a ride back to the bar once they figured out I wasn't the instigator, I rarely started a fight. I never copped an attitude with them and they didn't either, so I have no problem with them.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I've probably been locked up more than most of you when I was between the ages of 17 and 32, than most of you, around 20 times give or take. Mostly for fighting, disorderly conduct, PI, (DUI once when I was 17 the first time), and twice for aggravated assault charges dropped both times after they talked to witnesses. I never once had a cop mistreat and even had them give me a ride back to the bar once they figured out I wasn't the instigator, I rarely started a fight. I never copped an attitude with them and they didn't either, so I have no problem with them.
Those days are long since gone.

If your mother/grandmother had dementia and a cop attacked her injured her, and left her to suffer(as was the case with Karen Garner), would you have a problem with that?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrest_of_Karen_Garner
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yeah, I think most of us get it.
Yeah, I think most of us get it.

Here's you another one to defend.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story...owans-of-child-sexual-abuse/73026046007/

If your mother/grandmother had dementia and a cop attacked her injured her, and left her to suffer(as was the case with Karen Garner), would you have a problem with that?

I'm just talking about my personal experience with them.

So beating your mom would be ok.

Sucks that cops pick people that end up suing the tax payers(like the family of Garner did) instead of someone like you.

Thanks

Sucks that cops pick people that end up suing the tax payers(like the family of Garner did) instead of someone like you.
Don't be a dumbass, if cops were doing that chit on a routine bases you'd think I'd have experienced it, even now the last 5 times I've been stopped in the past 3 yrs I've only gotten warnings. If some cop would have harmed my mother when she was alive I'd have dealt with that differently, but it never did.
What if, what if. what WTF, I deal with the here and now.

Don't be a dumbass, if cops were doing that chit on a routine bases you'd think I'd have experienced it, even now the last 5 times I've been stopped in the past 3 yrs I've only gotten warnings. If some cop would have harmed my mother when she was alive I'd have dealt with that differently, but it never did.

Cops doing it make the news on a routine basis.

Well yeah, I pointed out you wouldn't have took issue with it like Garner's family did.
Lol, you don't know what I'd do.

Don't be a dumbass,

You are going to need a lot of luck with that.
Our local LE is great.

But I don't live in a commie hell hole.

You already said it was only an issue if it happened personally to you so, no lawsuit. Nothing except unwavering support.

For outing you?

Outing me?

Haha. Yeah.

For outing you?

Outing me?

Haha. Yeah.

You keep lying over and over.

If being opposed to beating up an 80lbs 73 year old woman with dementia is weird, it is an honor to be recognized that I don't fit in with your values.

“[T]he pressure for conformity—the basic identification of men in uniform with their comrades and the strong urge not to separate themselves from the group by stepping out… [The] act of stepping out…meant leaving one’s comrades and admitting that one was ‘too weak’ or ‘cowardly’.” - Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland

Yes, that's exactly what I meant by that statement I made. It totally wasn't a tongue-in-cheek comment, you absolute fücking meatball.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant by that statement I made. It totally wasn't a tongue-in-cheek comment, you absolute fücking meatball.

Well that's the kind of thing I oppose that has agitated a few here so if my position is "weird" then that kind of narrows it down to what you support.

Here's a cop that needs your help.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/19373657#Post19373657

For outing you?

Outing me?

Haha. Yeah.

Uh-oh, you've been outed.......Lol, for not being an Idiot!!

You already said it was only an issue if it happened personally to you so, no lawsuit. Nothing except unwavering support.
If this is such a major issue with you, what are you doing about it? Surely something more than making the whole of your presence on a forum nothing more than whining about it.

If this is such a major issue with you, what are you doing about it? Surely something more than making the whole of your presence on a forum nothing more than whining about it.

Nothing to prevent you from doing more to support the le featured in the incidents than flinging insults.

Nothing to prevent you from doing more to support the le featured in the incidents than flinging insults.

Your constant anti-LEO rants here are nauseating. Why don't you just go down to your local Sheriff's office and pitch a tent. You can put their number on speed dial. Do like the Palestinian protesters and hang out in the cafeteria, preventing the cops from eating. I'll bet you'll be really popular there.

Your constant anti-LEO rants here are nauseating. Why don't you just go down to your local Sheriff's office and pitch a tent. You can put their number on speed dial. Do like the Palestinian protesters and hang out in the cafeteria, preventing the cops from eating. I'll bet you'll be really popular there.

An example of the anti-leo rant that is nauseating you.

This incident was wrong.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver

Now, after you get someone to hold your hair back and get yourself cleaned up you can tell us how Shaver had it coming.

Also, what's the deal with bringing up Palestinians? Are you wanting more US involvement in Palestinians vs Israelis? How about Ukraine vs. Russia?

This incident was wrong.

Now, after you get someone to hold your hair back and get yourself cleaned up you can tell us how Shaver had it coming.

Also, what's the deal with bringing up Palestinians? Are you wanting more US involvement in Palestinians vs Israelis? How about Ukraine vs. Russia?

Do you even realize what a psycho you are?

This incident was wrong.

So anyone opposing the killing of Daniel Shaver by Mitch Brailsford and gang is a psycho according to you?

Why do you feel that way?

I keep asking for a clarification on why you keep attacking me for my position, but you never will elaborate on why my position is bad and/or why your position is good.

Have you been a person featured in one of these incidents or are these co-workers of yours?

This incident was wrong.

So anyone opposing the killing of Daniel Shaver by Mitch Brailsford and gang is a psycho according to you?

I keep asking for a clarification on why you keep attacking me for my position, but you never will elaborate on why my position is bad and/or why your position is good.

Have you been a person featured in one of these incidents or are these co-workers of yours?

I don't have "coworkers". I'm retired. Now you can start blaming me for everything that's wrong because I'm a boomer, like some of the other morons on here do. Lol.
Dumfuk strop thinks he’s hot schit

This incident was wrong.

I don't have "coworkers". I'm retired. Now you can start blaming me for everything that's wrong because I'm a boomer, like some of the other morons on here do. Lol.

So retired from LE?

You are, of course, free to approve of the actions in the stories I share.

That would(also, of course) explain your opposition to info of the events being shared.
Dumfuk strop thinks he’s hot schit

Nope.

Here's an incident segment you will enjoy.

https://wjla.com/features/i-team/ex...tavis-henry-mike-chapmen-interview-watch
Ain’t watchin ur phaaguty links

You would like it.

Features the family hauled off by sheriff's deputies from a school boatrd meeting for complaining about their daughter getting sexually assaulted at school by a boy pretending to be a girl

You would like it.

Features the family hauled off by sheriff's deputies for complaining about their getting sexually assaulted at school by a boy pretending to be a girl
Must be ur thing 🥴🥴

You would like it.

Features the family hauled off by sheriff's deputies for complaining about their getting sexually assaulted at school by a boy pretending to be a girl
Must be ur thing 🥴🥴

Nope, I don't approve of despotic [bleep] like that. That's all your thing.

Too had you weren't at that school board meeting so you could cheer on the deputy dragging the dad away.

You would like it.

Must be ur thing 🥴🥴

Too had you weren't at that school board meeting so you could cheer on the deputy dragging the dad away.
The only skool board mtgs I attend are for awards for my smart kidz and I don’t see no fuqkin deputeez there ain’t no mouthy Nigkras or trans phaags neither to bitch about we actually say a prayer beforehand you ever heard of that you smart ass fumfuk?

You would like it.

Must be ur thing 🥴🥴

The only skool board mtgs I attend are for awards for my smart kidz and I don’t see no fuqkin deputeez there ain’t no mouthy Nigkras or trans phaags neither to bitch about we actually say a prayer beforehand you ever heard of that you smart ass fumfuk?

Scott Smith didn't drag himself off from the school board meeting while complaining about his daughter being sexually assaulted, that was done by Loudon County, VA deputies.

So yeah, you would have liked it. You would have probably been able to throw stuff at Smith for disrespecting their authority.
You dummutherfucker I respect cops and veterans
Another thread gone to schit by feeding the trolls
Since ur such a smart ass strip10 how bout the George Floyd debalicle?
Not retired from LE, dumbass.

Which is why you would have been so excited and proud watching the Loudon deputies drag Smith off due to his not supporting Loudon schools and le in backing the trans kid who sexually assaulted his daughter.

Who's been feeding you?

Emotion?

So what benefits due you get from le being able to engage in crimes such as lying, theft, assaults, murder, and so on with little to no penalties?

Which is why you would have been so excited and proud watching the Loudon deputies drag Smith off due to his not supporting Loudon schools and le in backing the trans kid who sexually assaulted his daughter.

Definitely a broad.

So what benefits due you get from le being able to engage in crimes such as lying, theft, assaults, murder, and so on with little to no penalties?

See?

Definitely a broad.

Nope, Scott Smith is a biological male.

Obviously you don’t know schit🥴

Obviously you don’t know schit🥴

I don't support the attack on Smith.

You support heavy handed .gov actions/stand totally opposite of any position I hold

So it looks like I do know where you stand on that one.
Hey dumfuqk quit smokin ur weed you ain’t got a fuqkin clue 🥴🥴🥴

Not engaged in or benefitting from any of that. But, keep developing your movie scripts. You should do SWAT.

LOL.
Hey dumfuqk quit smokin ur weed you ain’t got a fuqkin clue 🥴🥴🥴

I don't smoke anything and I do have a clue.

You don't get pissed over a news article about cops doing something evil(like dragging Smith off), you get made because the information what happened exists, gets shared, and makes it difficult for you to get others to support crap like that.

Not engaged in or benefitting from any of that. But, keep developing your movie scripts. You should do SWAT.

LOL.

So you just selflessly support le doing those things? Weird.
Ain’t readin ur phaaguty link boi maybe ur the pedophile in disguise 🤔better yet a leftist pos troll and a phaagut on top of that 🥴best thing for you to do is take ur commie leftist bs and shove it 🥴🖕🖕

Definitely a broad.

Jim, I think you're right. Definitely feminine, regardless of gender.

Definitely a broad.

Nope, you and others are the ones who love men in uniform.

Definitely a broad.

Trans phaag

Who's been feeding you?

Emotion?
Well it’s obvious that Dunkin’ Doughnuts is feeding you.

Who's been feeding you?

Emotion?

You are obviously an emotional clown.

See if you can get your HOA to get the direct line to the fire dept. Save you hypocrites a lot of time...when you aren't turning each other in.

That's a nothing. You aren't doing schidt but whining.

Who's been feeding you?

Emotion?

You are obviously an emotional clown.

See if you can get your HOA to get the direct line to the fire dept. Save you hypocrites a lot of time...when you aren't turning each other in.

Thought process reads like Slavek / Maser.
© 24hourcampfire