Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
C
cs2blue Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Just a suggestion, since this bunch is in a minority on this forum and with current events should have a voice to be special a protected class. They should have an Alphabet identifier, like L.E.O.H.C. Law Enforcement Officers Haters Club. Pay dues, secret hand shakes and best all a flag they can fly at their demonstrations and social events. Perhaps, down the road tee shirts? Come on haters, wrap your heads around this idea. I am trying help with your messaging. Commence the moaning.

GB4

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It would seem the moaning has already began.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
That acronym is too long. How about they just call themselves "côcksuckers".....would fit stevie and happycrapper's personalities

Or "bìtchers and moaners"?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/08/24.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Interesting - police wanting to make people they don't like; display some sort of identifier. Where have I heard that before? And from whom?

Some things never change when it comes to law enforcement I guess.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
without the police, Stalin would have been just a fellow with some bad ideas.

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
without the police, Stalin would have been just a fellow with some bad ideas.

Stalin, Hitler, Mao - they didn't kill a single person.

Paid public employees did.

Me

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
When all is said and done, they are government employees with loaded firearms, and a prudent person avoids them whenever possible.
Honest productive good paying work is out there if they would seek it.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Just a suggestion, since this bunch is in a minority on this forum and with current events should have a voice to be special a protected class. They should have an Alphabet identifier, like L.E.O.H.C. Law Enforcement Officers Haters Club. Pay dues, secret hand shakes and best all a flag they can fly at their demonstrations and social events. Perhaps, down the road tee shirts? Come on haters, wrap your heads around this idea. I am trying help with your messaging. Commence the moaning.
2nd a bunch of of [bleep]!!!!
Cork Suckers

Last edited by Cntrmass; 04/08/24.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Funny, ten years ago, any leo thread had most of the members here championing the police. But as police became more heavy handed, the stories more commonplace, and the leos on this board became more abrasive, that dynamic has switched.

Perhaps our highly esteemed officers would have learned that denigrating regular citizens who are outraged by the abuses was a no-win proposition. But for some reason they were unable. Maybe they're just so used to throwing their weight around in real life, they don't know how to be diplomatic on the internet.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
That acronym is too long. How about they just call themselves "côcksuckers".....would fit stevie and happycrapper's personalities

Or "bìtchers and moaners"?

And you guys wonder why some are not fans of cops.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cs2blue

Well....that suggestion didn't go over like you expected - LOL

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Isn’t respect to be earned rather than given on command?

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I’ve yet to determine whether pinning a badge on a guy makes him an azzhole, or azzholes just happen to seek out badges. If the OP could clear this up for us, it would be greatly appreciated.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dassa
Funny, ten years ago, any leo thread had most of the members here championing the police. But as police became more heavy handed, the stories more commonplace, and the leos on this board became more abrasive, that dynamic has switched.

Perhaps our highly esteemed officers would have learned that denigrating regular citizens who are outraged by the abuses was a no-win proposition. But for some reason they were unable. Maybe they're just so used to throwing their weight around in real life, they don't know how to be diplomatic on the internet.

This is true of government in general, not just LE. Back in the sixties the hippies and flower children were protesting the war, advocating for pretty much anything goes and questioning traditional American values. Now things have pretty much switched 180* after Donald Trump revealed the corruption and deceit in government that has been going on for decades. Not limited to just LE.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IZH27
Isn’t respect to be earned rather than given on command?

Just remember, that goes both ways.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
since we seem to be generalizing lets just call all haters ignorant buttwipes. If you are known by the company you keep the jew haters are the same as the muslims that call for the death of all but their own. Cop haters pair w/ antifa and blm.

Here the buttwipes are personified by steve 90210 and jackiehandjob, hiding behind the anonymity of the www like weak cops hide behind their badge.

People are not the problem

ignorance is the problem when it is inflicted on others.

mike r

Last edited by lvmiker; 04/08/24.

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Not a cop hater. It pains me to see what is happening to the police in this country. But you know what? The police did it to themselves. They lost the respect of the people. How? Among other things, by covering up crimes by their fellow officers. Not speaking out against abuses in their department. Keeping the fraternity intact at the cost of the citizens. Not all cops are bad but (almost) all cops cover for the bad ones. Want to begin to earn the respect back? Clean your house and get back to protecting and serving your constituents. Stop viewing them with contempt and suspicion.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My dad (1920-1981) did not like LEO's. But on the other hand, he would say, "If we didn't have them, this world would be a mess!"

Not too bad....since both of my kids are LEO's! 😉

LEO's are plain Jane ol' normal folks in a uniform.
No more!
No less!
Sadly, some of those people acquire a gun and a badge and they assume that they are unquestionable and invincible!
Those people will be insufferable, in or out of uniform!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I get that cops deal with a lot of other people's s#it. Then again, so do plumbers and psychologists. I don't see any reason to "back the blue" any more than to "back the brown".

Just do the job you signed up for, and quit asking for special treatment.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

GOA
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

385 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 14idaho, 16gage, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 49 invisible), 2,233 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,990
Posts18,481,076
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.