GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Lol, you don't know what I'd do.

You already said it was only an issue if it happened personally to you so, no lawsuit. Nothing except unwavering support.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Strop10 should pipethefuckdown
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Strop10, Do us all a favor and just FOAD.

For outing you?

Outing me?

Haha. Yeah.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

For outing you?

Outing me?

Haha. Yeah.

You keep lying over and over.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Originally Posted by shrapnel
I just re-read this whole thread and I am convinced:

Cops suck, abuse power and shouldn’t exist because they do do anything right!

I read the whole thread and all I'm convinced of is Strop10 is kinda weird.

If being opposed to beating up an 80lbs 73 year old woman with dementia is weird, it is an honor to be recognized that I don't fit in with your values.

“[T]he pressure for conformity—the basic identification of men in uniform with their comrades and the strong urge not to separate themselves from the group by stepping out… [The] act of stepping out…meant leaving one’s comrades and admitting that one was ‘too weak’ or ‘cowardly’.” - Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland
Book by Christopher Browning

Yes, that's exactly what I meant by that statement I made. It totally wasn't a tongue-in-cheek comment, you absolute fücking meatball.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by shrapnel
I just re-read this whole thread and I am convinced:

Cops suck, abuse power and shouldn’t exist because they do do anything right!

I read the whole thread and all I'm convinced of is Strop10 is kinda weird.

If being opposed to beating up an 80lbs 73 year old woman with dementia is weird, it is an honor to be recognized that I don't fit in with your values.

“[T]he pressure for conformity—the basic identification of men in uniform with their comrades and the strong urge not to separate themselves from the group by stepping out… [The] act of stepping out…meant leaving one’s comrades and admitting that one was ‘too weak’ or ‘cowardly’.” - Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland
Book by Christopher Browning

Yes, that's exactly what I meant by that statement I made. It totally wasn't a tongue-in-cheek comment, you absolute fücking meatball.

Well that's the kind of thing I oppose that has agitated a few here so if my position is "weird" then that kind of narrows it down to what you support.

Here's a cop that needs your help.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/19373657#Post19373657

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

For outing you?

Outing me?

Haha. Yeah.

Uh-oh, you've been outed.......Lol, for not being an Idiot!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You already said it was only an issue if it happened personally to you so, no lawsuit. Nothing except unwavering support.
If this is such a major issue with you, what are you doing about it? Surely something more than making the whole of your presence on a forum nothing more than whining about it.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

If this is such a major issue with you, what are you doing about it? Surely something more than making the whole of your presence on a forum nothing more than whining about it.

Nothing to prevent you from doing more to support the le featured in the incidents than flinging insults.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Nothing to prevent you from doing more to support the le featured in the incidents than flinging insults.

Your constant anti-LEO rants here are nauseating. Why don't you just go down to your local Sheriff's office and pitch a tent. You can put their number on speed dial. Do like the Palestinian protesters and hang out in the cafeteria, preventing the cops from eating. I'll bet you'll be really popular there.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Your constant anti-LEO rants here are nauseating. Why don't you just go down to your local Sheriff's office and pitch a tent. You can put their number on speed dial. Do like the Palestinian protesters and hang out in the cafeteria, preventing the cops from eating. I'll bet you'll be really popular there.

An example of the anti-leo rant that is nauseating you.

This incident was wrong.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver

Now, after you get someone to hold your hair back and get yourself cleaned up you can tell us how Shaver had it coming.

Also, what's the deal with bringing up Palestinians? Are you wanting more US involvement in Palestinians vs Israelis? How about Ukraine vs. Russia?

Last edited by Strop10; 04/10/24. Reason: Question
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

This incident was wrong.

Now, after you get someone to hold your hair back and get yourself cleaned up you can tell us how Shaver had it coming.

Also, what's the deal with bringing up Palestinians? Are you wanting more US involvement in Palestinians vs Israelis? How about Ukraine vs. Russia?

Do you even realize what a psycho you are?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

This incident was wrong.

So anyone opposing the killing of Daniel Shaver by Mitch Brailsford and gang is a psycho according to you?

Why do you feel that way?

I keep asking for a clarification on why you keep attacking me for my position, but you never will elaborate on why my position is bad and/or why your position is good.

Have you been a person featured in one of these incidents or are these co-workers of yours?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

This incident was wrong.

So anyone opposing the killing of Daniel Shaver by Mitch Brailsford and gang is a psycho according to you?

I keep asking for a clarification on why you keep attacking me for my position, but you never will elaborate on why my position is bad and/or why your position is good.

Have you been a person featured in one of these incidents or are these co-workers of yours?

I don't have "coworkers". I'm retired. Now you can start blaming me for everything that's wrong because I'm a boomer, like some of the other morons on here do. Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Dumfuk strop thinks he’s hot schit

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

This incident was wrong.

I don't have "coworkers". I'm retired. Now you can start blaming me for everything that's wrong because I'm a boomer, like some of the other morons on here do. Lol.

So retired from LE?

You are, of course, free to approve of the actions in the stories I share.

That would(also, of course) explain your opposition to info of the events being shared.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Dumfuk strop thinks he’s hot schit

Nope.

Here's an incident segment you will enjoy.

https://wjla.com/features/i-team/ex...tavis-henry-mike-chapmen-interview-watch

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Ain’t watchin ur phaaguty links

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

You would like it.

Features the family hauled off by sheriff's deputies from a school boatrd meeting for complaining about their daughter getting sexually assaulted at school by a boy pretending to be a girl

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

You would like it.

Features the family hauled off by sheriff's deputies for complaining about their getting sexually assaulted at school by a boy pretending to be a girl
Must be ur thing 🥴🥴

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,845 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,794
Posts18,477,352
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.