Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Originally Posted by shrapnel
I was a Prison Guard/Sergeant for 27 years. I am VERY FAMILIAR with garbage so don't tell me about garbage I saw it, fought with it, handcuffed it, provided medical aid, cut down suicides etc etc. Unlike LEO we only had our hands and a radio for the first 22 years of my job and then we got pepper spray the last 5,Whether they wore inmate green or Correctional Officer Blue or Supervisor White or LEOs and whatever color uniforms they have I know all sorts of garbage. But only 1 of them has the ability to take my freedom!!!
It takes a 2 year degree to become an officer in a lot of places and an 8 to 10 week academy.
1500 to 2000 hours for barbers.

https://www.beautyschools.com/faq/licensing/barber/

Are you admitting you were a detriment to society?

Do you lock your car when you leave it in a public place?

Nope and I never took anyones Freedom on made up bullshit charges. WTF Does locking your car have to with with BAD COPS?

This has been an all out effort to portray cops as bad people. You have contributed and still don’t get it. You won’t answer about locking your car as you dodge one of the reasons we have cops.

You wouldn’t have to lock your car if we didn’t need cops…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB4

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Spartacus
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
And let’s not forget, it was Officer Friendly that enforced all those ‘rona mandates. Remember? Masks? Distance in line? Grandma forced into nursing homes to die with no treatment? Your schools and Churches closed? Arresting folks at the beach? National parks closed?
How quickly we forget and excuse how quickly your local cops enforced the stripping away of every Constitutional right.

I don't think we need to lay blame on "The Police Department" this was the world.

We were dealing with something out of the land of oz.

The fuqk you don't lay blame on the police, they damn well enforced illegal orders. It was mainly State and City cops that had enforcement orgasms, the local Sheriff's that I know pretty much ignored it.

How many Boosters have you had?

I was working patrol, midnight shift, during the covtard scare. Never vaccinated and never enforced any stupid mandate. I did get yelled at a bunch for not wearing a mask.

Go fùck yourself boomer.

So no excuses for/defending of the cops who did round up all the people who didn't didn't play along with covid lockdowns?

I never have defended them, so no excuses needed. In my opinion they are cowards just like you. Too weak and timid to do what's right, just like you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
If you don't think local elections mean anything,.I got news for you.

I didn't say anything about elections anywhere.

Was there anything else that you heard during the hallucination?

GFY, you card-carring scumbag.

Stupid c unt.

Having to guess, but the rest of your hallucination caused you to claim I am a card.....that supposed to be carrying?

What card did your hallucination say and what local election are you talking about?

Cop hating dumfuk.

Now Go FOAD.

Wild hallucination.

Any news on:

- what election?

- what card?

- what cops that you are alleging I hate?

You stupid fugking clown. Anybody can go look up.your stupid ass posts.

Fugkin dumbass.

Anyone can look up yours. So are you hallucinating, having a stroke, or just knowingly making things up?

No I do not support bad cops and it is very shoddy behavior for the supporters of bad cops(like the ones granted qi when they stole cash)

Jessop v. City of Fresno, No. 17-16756 (9th Cir. 2019) :: Justia
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca9/17-16756/17-16756-2019-09-04.html

"The panel held that at the time of the incident, there was no clearly established law holding that officers violate the Fourth or Fourteenth Amendment when they steal property seized pursuant to a warrant. For that reason, the City Officers were entitled to qualified immunity."

To try to claim they are the same as a cop who isn't a scumbag.

Another dumb ass that doesn’t understand what GFY and FOAD means..

I don't even read your schit, [bleep]. Peck away And keep sniffin my farts.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
I was a Prison Guard/Sergeant for 27 years. I am VERY FAMILIAR with garbage so don't tell me about garbage I saw it, fought with it, handcuffed it, provided medical aid, cut down suicides etc etc. Unlike LEO we only had our hands and a radio for the first 22 years of my job and then we got pepper spray the last 5,Whether they wore inmate green or Correctional Officer Blue or Supervisor White or LEOs and whatever color uniforms they have I know all sorts of garbage. But only 1 of them has the ability to take my freedom!!!
It takes a 2 year degree to become an officer in a lot of places and an 8 to 10 week academy.
1500 to 2000 hours for barbers.

https://www.beautyschools.com/faq/licensing/barber/

Are you admitting you were a detriment to society?

Do you lock your car when you leave it in a public place?

Nope and I never took anyones Freedom on made up bullshit charges. WTF Does locking your car have to with with BAD COPS?

This has been an all out effort to portray cops as bad people. You have contributed and still don’t get it. You won’t answer about locking your car as you dodge one of the reasons we have cops.

You wouldn’t have to lock your car if we didn’t need cops…

You wouldn't have to lock your car if police were actually doing their job, #9.

https://lawenforcementactionpartnership.org/peel-policing-principles/

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
I didn't say anything about elections anywhere.

Was there anything else that you heard during the hallucination?

GFY, you card-carring scumbag.

Stupid c unt.

Having to guess, but the rest of your hallucination caused you to claim I am a card.....that supposed to be carrying?

What card did your hallucination say and what local election are you talking about?

Cop hating dumfuk.

Now Go FOAD.

Wild hallucination.

Any news on:

- what election?

- what card?

- what cops that you are alleging I hate?

You stupid fugking clown. Anybody can go look up.your stupid ass posts.

Fugkin dumbass.

Anyone can look up yours. So are you hallucinating, having a stroke, or just knowingly making things up?

No I do not support bad cops and it is very shoddy behavior for the supporters of bad cops(like the ones granted qi when they stole cash)

Jessop v. City of Fresno, No. 17-16756 (9th Cir. 2019) :: Justia
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca9/17-16756/17-16756-2019-09-04.html

"The panel held that at the time of the incident, there was no clearly established law holding that officers violate the Fourth or Fourteenth Amendment when they steal property seized pursuant to a warrant. For that reason, the City Officers were entitled to qualified immunity."

To try to claim they are the same as a cop who isn't a scumbag.

Another dumb ass that doesn’t understand what GFY and FOAD means..

I don't even read your schit, [bleep]. Peck away And keep sniffin my farts.

You must have just been drug impaired last night, your writing is starting to seem a little more coherent.

Also, you just admitted your claims against me arent based on anything I have written.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
And let’s not forget, it was Officer Friendly that enforced all those ‘rona mandates. Remember? Masks? Distance in line? Grandma forced into nursing homes to die with no treatment? Your schools and Churches closed? Arresting folks at the beach? National parks closed?
How quickly we forget and excuse how quickly your local cops enforced the stripping away of every Constitutional right.

I don't think we need to lay blame on "The Police Department" this was the world.

The fuqk you don't lay blame on the police, they damn well enforced illegal orders. It was mainly State and City cops that had enforcement orgasms, the local Sheriff's that I know pretty much ignored it.

I was working patrol, midnight shift, during the covtard scare. Never vaccinated and never enforced any stupid mandate. I did get yelled at a bunch for not wearing a mask.

Go fùck yourself boomer.

So no excuses for/defending of the cops who did round up all the people who didn't didn't play along with covid lockdowns?

I never have defended them, so no excuses needed. In my opinion they are cowards just like you. Too weak and timid to do what's right, just like you.

You sure are on here a lot making excuses for other bad cops and feeling you have to denigrate people for not supporting them.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Teal
without the police, Stalin would have been just a fellow with some bad ideas.

Stalin, Hitler, Mao - they didn't kill a single person.

Paid public employees did.

Think about that, it’s so true! Years ago, a buddy of mine said Hitler never killed anyone, his government employees did, and willingly.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't even read your schit, aszhole.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BamBam

Think about that, it’s so true! Years ago, a buddy of mine said Hitler never killed anyone, his government employees did, and willingly.

That’s not important. What’s important is: did they lock their cars?

I doubt it. And the trains ran on time!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

I recognized that, which is why I am pointing out you are making up falsehoods as part of your duties.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Go fùck yourself boomer.

You sure are on here a lot making excuses for other bad cops and feeling you have to denigrate people for not supporting them.

I'm not making any excuses for anyone. They are worthless just like you.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Go fùck yourself boomer.

I'm not making any excuses for anyone. They are worthless just like you.

Oh, but you are on here making excuses.

Your colleagues getting qi for stealing cash is one of the better ones I have seen so far. Apparently they aren't worthless to you after all.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Just like anything else...

Good cops... and rotten ones...

Same with FBI...

Same with MIL...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I recognized that, which is why I am pointing out you are making up falsehoods as part of your duties.

You sure do spend a lot of time bashing cops.

Telling.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Are we counting the hundreds (at a bare minimum) of law enforcement officers who aided and abetted in setting up President Trump and the other innocent people in the bullshit FAKE insurrection? The feds as well as other local law enforcement douchebags played an instrumental role in setting up innocent citizens by playing undercover roles as Trump supporters so are they fair game for criticism?

I’m NOT anti law enforcement but I don’t think we have as many “good guys” in uniform as we used to have. Modern day cops, especially in big cities, are more than happy to follow orders despite knowing that they are illegal orders and we need look no farther than the January 6 bullshit to PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt how corrupt and dangerous they are.

I disagree with this statement. Immoral people put them in a bad situation. Many are choosing to not participate. Other officers have their own motivation for participating. I say some of those officers have years of service on the line. Others have young kids and wife's that need that paycheck and health care. There were some assignments I just didn't want to participate in and I didn't. You just aren't seeing them.

I'll say it again, immoral people are putting those officers into immoral situations. They are using them like a tool. I'm going to bet those immoral people are all about power and control and vote left of center.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Minor quibble: The "professionals" in Nazi Germany seem to have had plenty of volunteer assistance. Don't know if there was any pay involved. Read Ordinary Men, Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland. Then there were the Red Guards in Maoist China. Mostly young people egged on by the government. I have a Chinese friend who was arrested by some he had gone to high school with. His offense? One morning he didn't stand in front of his house with Mao's little red book and say "Long Live Chairman Mao" three times.

I have zero doubt the same could occur here, if the circumstances were right. There are plenty of latent authoritarians among us, all across the political spectrum. Human nature?

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

You sure do spend a lot of time bashing cops.

Telling.

That gets back to your not reading what i write and your making falsehoods up.

Obviously recognizing the cops who choose to engage in criminal acts is not "bashing", it is simply recognizing what they do.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Are we counting the hundreds (at a bare minimum) of law enforcement officers who aided and abetted in setting up President Trump and the other innocent people in the bullshit FAKE insurrection? The feds as well as other local law enforcement douchebags played an instrumental role in setting up innocent citizens by playing undercover roles as Trump supporters so are they fair game for criticism?

I’m NOT anti law enforcement but I don’t think we have as many “good guys” in uniform as we used to have. Modern day cops, especially in big cities, are more than happy to follow orders despite knowing that they are illegal orders and we need look no farther than the January 6 bullshit to PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt how corrupt and dangerous they are.

I disagree with this statement. Immoral people put them in a bad situation. Many are choosing to not participate. Other officers have their own motivation for participating. I say some of those officers have years of service on the line. Others have young kids and wife's that need that paycheck and health care. There were some assignments I just didn't want to participate in and I didn't. You just aren't seeing them.

I'll say it again, immoral people are putting those officers into immoral situations. They are using them like a tool. I'm going to bet those immoral people are all about power and control and vote left of center.

kwg

So why weren't you terminated for not participating in those assignments?

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Paul39

Minor quibble: The "professionals" in Nazi Germany seem to have had plenty of volunteer assistance. Don't know if there was any pay involved. Read Ordinary Men, Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland.

No idea if paid or not, nor does it matter. If they weren't paid, they were supervised by someone who was.

From the book:

“[T]he pressure for conformity—the basic identification of men in uniform with their comrades and the strong urge not to separate themselves from the group by stepping out… [The] act of stepping out…meant leaving one’s comrades and admitting that one was ‘too weak’ or ‘cowardly’.”

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It all boils down to the saying: Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I don't care who locks or doesn't lock their vehicle. I don't go around checking locks nor vehicles. Locks are effective keeping honest people out.

What I want to know is why cops feel the need to put a lock on their own lockers within the station. Only people with access are their colleagues.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,169 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,931
Posts18,479,931
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.