Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
I was a Prison Guard/Sergeant for 27 years. I am VERY FAMILIAR with garbage so don't tell me about garbage I saw it, fought with it, handcuffed it, provided medical aid, cut down suicides etc etc. Unlike LEO we only had our hands and a radio for the first 22 years of my job and then we got pepper spray the last 5,Whether they wore inmate green or Correctional Officer Blue or Supervisor White or LEOs and whatever color uniforms they have I know all sorts of garbage. But only 1 of them has the ability to take my freedom!!!
It takes a 2 year degree to become an officer in a lot of places and an 8 to 10 week academy.
1500 to 2000 hours for barbers.

https://www.beautyschools.com/faq/licensing/barber/

If I spent 27 years in prison I’d be batshit too.

Kudos to the guys that can, I couldn’t do it.

MAGA
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Great thread, exposing a general problem not just with LEOs, but with any government agency that gives little men a big badge and some power.

Law enforcement employees with personality disorders are a segment that is especially dangerous; they’re armed

What was brought up earlier about LEOs enforcing unconstitutional and immoral orders is spot on. LE are elected politician’s personal military force. They’ll do what they’re told to keep their paychecks at the sacrifice of the Oath.

If that’s a lie, why don’t they have the integrity to immediately arrest governors who decree blatantly unconstitutional edicts on the governed?

BINGO!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
How about "Jailbirds-R-Us"? ....or better yet, "Whiny Lil' Drunken Bitches"?

Last edited by reivertom; 04/08/24.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by reivertom
How about "Jailbirds-R-Us"? ....or better yet, "Whiny lil' bitches"?

For opposing cops being able to steal $250k? The TBL is a very dishonest group.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by 1minute
There are good and bad apples in every barrel. I am thankful though that we have folks about willing to work in that field.

Good apples aren't kicking bad ones out.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/wordplay/one-bad-apple-spoil-the-barrel-metaphor-phrase

Hate to agree with this guy...
he is on target with this.

Typed a page, erased it.

If the "Good" treated the bad like they would me,
we wouldn't have these discussions.

The question is,
Can a cop be good, if he allows ANYONE to abuse ANYONE in ANY way, and does
nothing to stop it? Or keep it from happening again?

If the answer is no, how many good cops are there?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Honest question, has anyone posted an example of the egregious behavior you all swear is endemic to all law enforcement from their own specific area? As in your zipcode, your neighborhood. Not a story from across the state, or from 20 years ago, or from great uncle Festus’s drinking buddies. You all claim this is the mindset of all cops, and given the numbers out there everyday there should be plenty of grist for your paranoia mill.

If you want to be legit paranoid, worry about the military and all the returned vets. After how many years in the GWOT how many thousands are there out there?

So why are you concerned about ex military?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
Originally Posted by steve4102
Beating up old ladies so frail their age matches their weight is alway good for a laugh back at the Station.

Really? Give me an F-ing break. One of the most ignorant posts I have seen on the Fire!

Ron

Really, How about this you fuqken idiot.

Go ahead, defend them.

I will admit I was wrong, she was 80 pounds and only 73 years old, so that makes this OK I guess.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Great thread, exposing a general problem not just with LEOs, but with any government agency that gives little men a big badge and some power.

Law enforcement employees with personality disorders are a segment that is especially dangerous; they’re armed

What was brought up earlier about LEOs enforcing unconstitutional and immoral orders is spot on. LE are elected politician’s personal military force. They’ll do what they’re told to keep their paychecks at the sacrifice of the Oath.

If that’s a lie, why don’t they have the integrity to immediately arrest governors who decree blatantly unconstitutional edicts on the governed?

BINGO!

Excellent question.

Citizen’s arrest is a thing in many places.

What is stopping an officer of the court who is familiar with the law from doing so?

As always happens in these threads a lot of finger pointing about how someone else should do or have done something, even though they have the ability to do the same.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
And let’s not forget, it was Officer Friendly that enforced all those ‘rona mandates. Remember? Masks? Distance in line? Grandma forced into nursing homes to die with no treatment? Your schools and Churches closed? Arresting folks at the beach? National parks closed?
How quickly we forget and excuse how quickly your local cops enforced the stripping away of every Constitutional right.

Sam......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Katrina

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
And let’s not forget, it was Officer Friendly that enforced all those ‘rona mandates. Remember? Masks? Distance in line? Grandma forced into nursing homes to die with no treatment? Your schools and Churches closed? Arresting folks at the beach? National parks closed?
How quickly we forget and excuse how quickly your local cops enforced the stripping away of every Constitutional right.

Fückin a!

How about the thousands of folks that said “nope” and refused to comply with illegal mandates?

MAGA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Just following orders, just following orders

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

BINGO!

Excellent question.

What is stopping an officer of the court who is familiar with the law from doing so?

As always happens in these threads a lot of finger pointing about how someone else should do or have done something, even though they have the ability to do the same.

Corrupt prosecutors, corrupt judges, and corrupt cops are a 3 legged stool.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Fückin a!

How about the thousands of folks that said “nope” and refused to comply with illegal mandates?

Plenty of cops cracked down on the folks that refused to comply.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

BINGO!

Excellent question.

If you don't think local elections mean anything,.I got news for you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt

BINGO!

Excellent question.

I didn't mention anything about elections anywhere.

Was there anything else that you heard during the hallucination?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

BINGO!

Excellent question.

I didn't say anything about elections anywhere.

GFY, you card-carring scumbag.

Stupid c unt.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

BINGO!

Excellent question.

Stupid c unt.

Having to guess, but the rest of your hallucination caused you to claim I am a card.....that supposed to be carrying?

What card did your hallucination say and what local election are you talking about?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

BINGO!

Excellent question.

Stupid c unt.

Having to guess, but the rest of your hallucination caused you to claim I am a card.....that supposed to be carrying?

What card did your hallucination say and what local election are you talking about?

Cop hating dumfuk.

Now Go FOAD.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Stupid c unt.

Cop hating dumfuk.

Now Go FOAD.

Wild hallucination.

Any news on:

- what election?

- what card?

- what cops that you are alleging I hate?

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (10gaugemag, 222ND, 163bc, 1badf350, 219DW, 65 invisible), 2,529 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,489
Posts18,529,748
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.