Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
First time in the Caribbean and having a blast so far. I’ve been drinking more (which still ain’t much) than I have in YEARS and I’m proud of my (not so) young body….. I ain’t 25 anymore….

Hope you’re all doing good. 👍🏼

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Enjoy!!!

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Dont forget theeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sunscreen

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Big boat or Charter?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Enjoy👍

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Dont forget theeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sunscreen

My Viking roots demand sunscreen but my stubbornness usually means that I burn my ass offf. 😂.

Raeford…I enjoy everything I do but I appreciate your thoughts my friend!

Just waiting for momma and the kids to deliver my first cup of coffee and then I’ll be right as rain.

I’ve been a lot of places in the world but not the Caribbean so it’s been enjoyable thus far. The family is having a great time and that always means I’m having a great time. Late nights and “early” mornings are causing me to take a midday nap on the bow….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
👍🏼

I’ll try to get pictures if I think about it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
St. Maarten is neat little island? Somewhat different than the other in the region, culturally. You will have a blast!

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Big boat or Charter?

Big boat. Momma and little sister are having enough trouble with seasickness as it is. 😂

I made friends with a guide in Islamorada and I’ll come back to spend a week fishing with him. I was offered a job running a charter boat in the keys next winter but I anticipate being involved in building our home up north so maybe the following winter…..I (we) absolutely LOVED the Keys and will definitely be returning in the near future! Great people, great food and more Trump lovers than I’m used to.

We don’t want a summer home anywhere since we want the freedom to go wherever the trade winds take us but we’re definitely going to be spending some time in the Keys each winter. 👍🏼

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
First time in the Caribbean and having a blast so far. I’ve been drinking more (which still ain’t much) than I have in YEARS and I’m proud of my (not so) young body….. I ain’t 25 anymore….

Enjoy your vacation.

My uncle used to own a beach front house there. He rented it to Robert De Niro for some time. De Niro stuck him with a huge phone bill when he left. He refused to pay it when my uncle sent it to him.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

View from our balcony…

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

View from our balcony…
Looks like paradise.

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
TRH….That figures about De Niro….he’s a POS.

We decided to have breakfast before we tackle the island so I’ll chug more coffee and a gallon or two of OJ and then I’ll be dangerous and ready for the day.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Eat some conch

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Fried conch bites

GOA
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Enjoy your vacation.

My uncle used to own a beach front house there. He rented it to Robert De Niro for some time. De Niro stuck him with a huge phone bill when he left. He refused to pay it when my uncle sent it to him.

de nitro is a piece of trash!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
So you walking around with a little umbrella in your drink and a speedo on your ass?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Fried conch bites

Already did my friend! It was good but not life changing. 😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Big boat or Charter?

Big boat. Momma and little sister are having enough trouble with seasickness as it is. 😂

I made friends with a guide in Islamorada and I’ll come back to spend a week fishing with him. I was offered a job running a charter boat in the keys next winter but I anticipate being involved in building our home up north so maybe the following winter…..I (we) absolutely LOVED the Keys and will definitely be returning in the near future! Great people, great food and more Trump lovers than I’m used to.

We don’t want a summer home anywhere since we want the freedom to go wherever the trade winds take us but we’re definitely going to be spending some time in the Keys each winter. 👍🏼

Cool...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Aces,

You were smart to get down there before hurricane season. How are the water temps this time of year?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

731 members (16gage, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 67 invisible), 2,554 guests, and 1,376 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,842
Posts18,478,152
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.