K
The illegals don't. And won't.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by SupFoo
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The most? Probably having to wipe my ass with my bare hands because of toilet paper shortages. Not to mention food shortages, empty isles in the grocery stores, everything being shut down, massive layoffs, cratering 401(k)s, I could keep going and going and going.

You're way to dumb to have flown jets. Admit it you were the guy that fueled them up.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

No mention of the Border ? The most important thing of all.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't say I miss Donald Trump. I do miss semi honest elections. The democRATs are going to out maneuver honest Americans because the democRATs are using every dishonest loophole in the election laws to rig the 2024 elections in their favor. Power and control is their opium.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

The most? Probably having to wipe my ass with my bare hands because of toilet paper shortages. Not to mention food shortages, empty isles in the grocery stores, everything being shut down, massive layoffs, cratering 401(k)s, I could keep going and going and going.

You're way to dumb to have flown jets. Admit it you were the guy that fueled them up.

Care to discuss what part of my response isn’t true, or do you just make stupid retorts?

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

Ummm didn't this all happen in 2020 and 2021, you know, when BIDEN was in office?

JFC you liberals are so f'ing stupid, I can't wrap my mind around it.

Just plain brain DEAD.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
I miss Trump , but I miss Ivanka more!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Ummm didn't this all happen in 2020 and 2021, you know, when BIDEN was in office?

JFC you liberals are so f'ing stupid, I can't wrap my mind around it.

Just plain brain DEAD.
Yes- so stupid I have him on ignore - thanks for trying to help him but you're likely wasting your time.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Care to discuss what part of my response isn’t true, or do you just make stupid retorts?

Everything except the 401s were due to Covid and the panic the Dems pushed. The 401s were due to dem policies.

How's that. Care to admit you were just the fuel man or do you want to continue the lie.

Stop listening to the msm and find the truth, but you won't because you're a liar and just here to try and cause problems, that has been your intent from the beginning.

Everyone knows it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

I’m just a Little Black Rain Cloud Hovering Around the Insane Asylum

Pay No Attention to Little Me ..

IC B3

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
I don’t miss Trump. I have always thought he is an [bleep]. I DO miss his policies. I voted for him twice and will again. I don’t have to like him to appreciate what he has done. People are way too hung up on how he hurts their feelings, i just want stuff to work.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Eric308
Nope. Not in the least. And apparently the economy doesn't either.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...trump-claims-cesspool-data-is-clear.html

The facts, the numbers, the spin can be spun, but what you can’t spin is my checkbook.
Since Mighty Joe has come into office, I pay $600 a month more in groceries and gas, I’m retired so those numbers are not accompanied by a wage increase, only a small bump from SS. That is just $600 off my budget I experienced in less than a year of Joe Biden. The interest rate on my home equity line has gone from 6.2% to 9.1%

Can you spin that so that I can feel better about this dynamite economy?

From what I can tell, prices at the market are still rising, gas in CA is still $5 a gallon, fentanyl and illegals are still pouring over the border, I’m happy that you are so optimistic though, that means a lot!

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
SupFoo: I do indeed miss President Donald J. Trump!
His policies, appointments, pro-capitalism agenda, America first intentions and his awareness of what demonrats are trying to do to this country (destroy it!) are greatly missed.
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJY66
Inflation is a world wide phenomenon caused by Biden kneecapping American energy production thus raising the input cost of all goods and services and giving Putin an economic windfall which wound up funding his war on Ukraine......which wound up further driving up costs of food and fertilizer because Ukraine was an agricultural powerhouse. Botching the withdrawal from Afghanistan further emboldened Putin because Biden demonstrated weakness and incompetence.

The cherry on top was spending a few trillion upon taking office with his "build back better" stimulus program which really was not needed because the economy had already begun to recover from Covid.

So because of Biden's policies, prices are squeezed from both the demand and supply sides.

Biden has been an unmitigated disaster for both the United States and the World. To quote Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana, "If Joe Biden were in charge of the Sahara desert, it would run out of sand".

Hell yes, I miss Trump.

This is what you call a low information voter.

This is what you call your typical Democrat, when faced with facts, he resorts to insult.
Democrats long ago opted out of honest debate, and instead turned to redefining those who disagree with them, as stupid, racist and dangers to democracy..I know, I’ve been in CA my whole life, I’ve watched that progression live.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

If this were true, why is sneaky joe "fighting" to convince people.

Most know better.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dimtards will never admit biden is a complete failure.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U

A true Minnesomalian.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

JetJockey, someone is questioning your military service. No response? I gladly share mine. 27 years and counting Air Force Intelligence Analyst. Active Duty, Guard and GS employee. There's no shame in pumping gas. Air Force doesn't fly without it. The shame is not admitting it and being proud of what you accomplished.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They Duno, but the MSM and the Republican Establishment told them they must hate him, so they do, let’s not forget the mean tweets

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Absolutely. Trump is a true leader and the country benefited greatly from his leadership. The pathetic pos currently in the White House is a complete disaster. biden is a failed, miserable pos, as are his supporters.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

280 members (2ndwind, 308xray, 30Gibbs, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 34 invisible), 2,215 guests, and 1,129 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,862
Posts18,478,591
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.