Print Thread
Hop To
Page 603 of 613 1 2 601 602 603 604 605 612 613
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Did anyone ever Connect the Dots referred to by the Dan Scavino VIDEO?

What did Trump say after the Dan Scavino VIDEO?

What was the Dan Scavino VIDEO a clue to?

What did these Q Intel Drops refer to?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I lnow!

https://ifunny.co/picture/when-everyone-thinks-you-ve-been-launching-missiles-in-the-mmXeCA6y9?s=cl

Last edited by plumbum; 04/12/24.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tigger, you're still on ignore, dumbass, because you can't Connect the Dots, which is why you're in the Dumbassed Dawg Crew.

wink
Apparently I'm not on ignore, because you're not ignoring me. So, who's the dumbass, old man?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Numbnuts responded to me the other day, said his friends texted him and told him what was in my post.

Sure they did.

Why in the fùck would someone text you when they're already logged on here and can just send a PM?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokepole
Numbnuts responded to me the other day, said his friends texted him and told him what was in my post.

Sure they did.

Why in the fùck would someone text you when they're already logged on here and can just send a PM?
Regardless of how he knows we posted, he's not ignoring us because he responds to what we post. He's either the biggest troll ever or a sad, gullible dumbass. I'm putting my money on the gullible dumbass.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Ha, just as that crazy Eyeball guy said, Trump and DeSantis were working in concert to empty the pockets of the rich anti-Trumpster Rinos who wanted to finance any R but Trump. TFF.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ha, just as that crazy Eyeball guy said, Trump and DeSantis were working in concert to empty the pockets of the rich anti-Trumpster Rinos who wanted to finance any R but Trump. TFF.

Which MSM source did you get that from, chump?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey Houston_2 and the Genius Crew, tell us when your leftist Dimocommies are going to figure out that Trump is doing to your leftist Dimocommie Administration what Zero did to Trump's Administration with his Shadow Government.

Yeah, tell us it's perfectly normal for foreign dignitaries to deal with ex-presidents.

TFF. Like Q said, It's right in front of your very eyes.

Since you cant Connect those Dots I'm beginning to think I'm going to have to lump you and Gayghost and Sickermore and Jell-O in with the Dumbassed Crew.

BTW, what happened to your Genius Crew bud, Jell-O brain. Did he fall off another ladder or get lost in the south acre? Maybe he is smarter than all youse guys and got a Clue and was finally able to Connect the Dots.

Maybe he realized the bright light at the end of the Rabbit Hole was not Utopia but was instead the Trump Train coming.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]online mouse button tester

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Those who were behind the jab will face the wrath of Trump and the Patriots and the world.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey Gayghost, Sickermore, Plumdumb, psychodog, Jell-O and Houston_2, do you recognize the blue and white stripes?

Do you realize the symbolism it represents? A lot of your POS lowlife scumbag buds and heros do. You know, Zero, Slick, Piglosi, Kilery, the Podestas and a whole slew of the Pedophile Hollywood crew?

You know what Q said about the symbolism used by your type of scum.

Here, maybe this will give you a CLUE . BTW, I may as well let you know what the Watergate break in was all about.

The Rs weren't really looking for a list of all the Ds who supplied their donors with prostitutes in the famous motel. You know, the hotel Bill Clitton later made famous taking his lay to.

The Watergate break in crew was looking for the list of the people your dimocrap buds had supplied kids to for money.

Now guess who's pics were found by the FBY on the Billionaire Dimocrap donors computer in the Standard Hotel. You know the guy as Ed Buck. What lowlife POS corksucking Dimocommie bud of yours does Trump and the Patriots in bed and playing with Mr Ed Buck? Here's a clue. Think about a friend of yours some call Pencil Neck.

How many kids have suffered at the hands of your POS LOWLIFE SCUMBAG Dimocommie and Rino buds.

Now try and Connect the Dots as to why the wheel of the Standard Hotel died in a helicopter crash when it fell off the roof of that same hotel. And guess what aircraft leasing company owned that Sokorsky. Do you think it might be the same leasing company which leased another Sokorsky to another Pedophile the cabal wanted to get rid of.

Why did the Simpsons post a cartoon about the helicopter crash and subsequent explosion that took out Kobi Bryant 3 years before they pulled the trigger on him?

Dang, this cartoon even depicts the hotel fatal crash.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/12/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Thumper unhinged!

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Dang, I wonder what it costs America to have a POS lying corksucker watching every post I make.

Dang, woolve, you're fast. Do you and Smokeapole and Johnny Loco have 8 hour shifts or something.

There's no sense in claiming BS on what I say. Are you still too stupid to Connect the Dots that I have a clue and I wouldn't be posting it if I didn't know what's coming.

The truth is coming out. Why? It's necessary to show the people, for them to see it with their own eyes.

It's got to be done this way to turn the people against their Puppetmasters.

You see woolve, the Dumbassed Snowflakes are a lot like you. You both must be shown.

Why? Because you're too foolish to Connect the Dots, just like Smokeapole and J Loco and Tigger and Plumdumb and JQube and Jell-O and psychodawg and Jetsam and Buttview and Cfran and B Walker and Bearded Gutsmith and Buttview and Houston_2.

If so many dumbasses in this country weren't like you in the Dumbassed Crew and Genius Crew we wouldn't have to go through the Darkness to See the Light.

Trump and the Patriots could tell you about the Pedophiles and killing kids and Pizzagate and Adrenochrome and then the Military could move. No, people like you must be shown before they will believe what must be done for justice to be done and accepted by the people.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s a free service I provide to charlatans and trolls.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Hey ... Plumdumb, ...

Why are you addressing me? I am supposedly on your ignore list.

You are a liar!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Dang, I wonder what it costs America to have a POS lying corksucker watching every post I make.

Dang, woolve, you're fast. Do you and Smokeapole and Johnny Loco have 8 hour shifts or something.

Delusions of importance.

Last edited by plumbum; 04/12/24.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
PS. What did the kids call Kobi Bryant in the kids show. They called him Mr Peanuts.

Remember all the Hoopla in the MSM Fake Nues just before the Superbowl about how Planters was going to end Mr Peanuts?

I guess youse guys never got to see that cartoon commercial where the two guys and Mister Peanuts fell of a canyon cliff. They all caught a limb that stuck out from a tree partway dowm the cliff. The two were closet to the cliff while Mr Peanuts had caught just the end of the limb.

Unfortunately, the end of the limb broke off that Mr Peanut was holding on to.

He fell to the bottom of the canyon and that was the end of Mr Planters.

That was the end of Planters killing Mr Peanut off.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Mr. Peanuts....Mr. Peanuts...

Smh

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
PS. What did the kids call Kobi Bryant in the kids show. They called him Mr Peanuts.

Remember all the Hoopla in the MSM Fake Nues just before the Superbowl about how Planters was going to end Mr Peanuts?

What cartoon of Mr Peanuts being killed off had to be pulled from the Superbowl Half-time Show because they killed Mr Peanuts off just a couple of weeks before the Bowl game.

I guess youse guys never got to see that cartoon commercial where two crackers and Mister Peanuts fell of a canyon cliff. They all caught a limb that stuck out from a tree partway dowm the cliff. The two crackers were closet to the cliff while Mr Peanuts had caught just the end of the limb.

Unfortunately, the end of the limb broke off that Mr Peanut was holding on to.

He fell to the bottom of the canyon and that was the end of Mr Planters.

That was the end of Planters plans to kill Mr Peanut off.

lol

You’re fucking nuts.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Hey, at least you can find a Mr. Peanuts video!

Lmfao

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey Genius Crew and Dumbassed Dawg Crew, what happed to the real Kate?

Remember the blue stripes and Qs drop about symbolism being their downfall?

Remember Dr Jan Halper-Hayes telling you that Tribunals have been going on for quite some time in several places around the world? That's a clue.

Why would the Patriots post the fake Kate in the same sweater she had been pictured in 7 Years before? Symbolism. It's a clue.

BTW, where is Ellen Degenerate? Isn't she a pedophile and Pizzagate partaker too? Didn't she have blue and white horizontal stripes on some of the walls in her movie studio?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 603 of 613 1 2 601 602 603 604 605 612 613

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

176 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 280shooter, 2UP, 10gaugemag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 13 invisible), 1,620 guests, and 958 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,997
Posts18,481,168
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.