Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Under Trump's leadership, the SPR was full, fuel prices were low, inflation was low.

Biden came in with his green initiative, capping oil wells, adding tax per barrel of oil, and f.uck.ed everything up, just like Obama said he does to everything he touches.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jetjockey
He admits that he knows GOP voters don’t understand oil production is at an all time high.

“No Republican knows that oil production under Biden is higher than ever. But Jill Stein’s people do. … Stein is furious about the oil drilling. The college kids are furious about it. The more exposure these [third-party candidates] get, the better it is for us.”

https://newrepublic.com/article/180617/steve-bannon-trump-lies-biden-jill-stein
You know as much about domestic oil production as you do about hunting and firearms.

What an idiot

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Biden and Co. deliberately fu.ck.ed up the oil market.

They believed doing so would herd the sheeple into the electric cars. And oh, by the way, the Biden family is in bed with the Chinese on battery production.

Now with EV buyers remorse, the whole EV recharging infrastructure is headed toward bankruptcy.

The whole thing was another Biden cockup. He should let industry lead the way, and let consumers set the pace. But oh no, he had to interfere with the natural forces of business and economy, being supply/demand.

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

They believed doing so would herd the sheeple into the electric cars. And oh, by the way, the Biden family is in bed with the Chinese on battery production.

Now with EV buyers remorse, the whole EV recharging infrastructure is headed toward bankruptcy.

The whole thing was another Biden cockup. He should let industry lead the way, and let consumers set the pace. But oh no, he had to interfere with the natural forces of business and economy, being supply/demand.

didn’t eff it up that bad, the US is producing more oil than anytime in history.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Desperately looking for a story on a Grandma in Idaho using a .357 Magnum for self-defense, can you good folks help?

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2024/...-how-she-killed-the-robber-and-survived/

Some is Good---More is Better----Too Much is Just Right
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys do know that Keystone was a way to transport oil, not to produce oil? Oil that would have travelled through the new pipeline is simply being shipped by other sources such as trains. Plus, it was 830,000 barrels a day, or less than 1% of total world production.

Call me crazy, but I don’t believe a Canadian Company should be allowed to use US laws to take land from Americans citizens using eminent domain to ship refined oil to foreign countries. I mean, allowing foreign countries to take land from US citizens is about as communistic as you can possibly get. But you guys support US citizens being forced to sell their land to foreign governments. Simply amazing.

Btw. The reason we had to take oil from the reserves is oil production PLUMMETED under Trump in his last year. So there is that.

You do know that by shutting down keystone, production was cut back?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

didn’t eff it up that bad, the US is producing more oil than anytime in history.

The barrels-per-day metric doesn't tell the whole story. Aside from the inflation we all feel, Biden's interference, for personal gain, has screwed up the whole economy. Young people cannot even think about buying a home at current prices and mortgage rates.

Talk to me about Biden's wondeful policies when gas prices, interest rates, and inflation are back to Trump era levels.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Oil production is up because of increased drilling and fracking on private ground,despite Biden s virtually shiutting down all expiration or production on public land in addition to offshore. Reason prices remain high, Biden inflation and increased demand,to say nothing of Biden’d chocking of the supply line.

Bidens administration issued more drilling permits in his first year than Trump did in his first year. That is a fact.

Ah Liesol

Can you Rectify the difference of a Gallon of Gas when Emanuel left Office which was closer to 2 Dollars a Gallon than Todays Closer to 4 Dollars a Gallon ..

I know in your World of the Nine Monkeys 2+2 =5 but I’m axe’n your to give a Coherent Explanation.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
jetjockey thinks he can cherry-pick a statistic, and we will forget all the evidence in front of our eyes.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Oil production is up because of increased drilling and fracking on private ground,despite Biden s virtually shiutting down all expiration or production on public land in addition to offshore. Reason prices remain high, Biden inflation and increased demand,to say nothing of Biden’d chocking of the supply line.

Bidens administration issued more drilling permits in his first year than Trump did in his first year. That is a fact.

The number of permits doesn't mean much. There are additional approvals that have to occur for actual oil production to start on public land. The additional approvals are where the Biden administration throttled oil production on public lands. Most of current production is on private land, which is not controlled by Biden policies.

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Barkoff
You guys do know that Keystone was a way to transport oil, not to produce oil? Oil that would have travelled through the new pipeline is simply being shipped by other sources such as trains. Plus, it was 830,000 barrels a day, or less than 1% of total world production.

Call me crazy, but I don’t believe a Canadian Company should be allowed to use US laws to take land from Americans citizens using eminent domain to ship refined oil to foreign countries. I mean, allowing foreign countries to take land from US citizens is about as communistic as you can possibly get. But you guys support US citizens being forced to sell their land to foreign governments. Simply amazing.

Btw. The reason we had to take oil from the reserves is oil production PLUMMETED under Trump in his last year. So there is that.

How do you shut down a pipeline that was never completed and not a single ounce of oil passed through?

Last edited by jetjockey; 04/12/24.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Liberals are a funny group, on one hand they constantly snivel about “living wages”, then support letting in millions willing to work for less.
They screech about the environment, and then don’t support producing more of the world’s oil under the watch of the EPA, and buy oil from countries with no enviro standards.
Liberals are good at insult and complaining, then fail at the whole thought process thing.
Drive up inflation, and then spend more to bring it down, borrow more, print more, but for god’s sake we need to keep spending.

The unearned virtue signaling is strong with the liberal.

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
jetjockey thinks he can cherry-pick a statistic, and we will forget all the evidence in front of our eyes.
I’m not the one who said it. Steve Bannon did.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

And Joe said "everjambiegooenneiid racist gamabalbialandang homofobingialingkdind dong"

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Come on guys, let’s have fun with this. Or is it just too much for you guys to admit guys like Trump and Bannon know GOP voters are not educated and they are easily manipulated with lies.

Hey retard, "all time high" doesn't mean keeping up with demand does it? Do you suppose if leased government land was allowed to be drilled and pumped from we would be keeping up with demand? Keeping up with demand meaning less the 2 dollar a gallon gas. It is funny how you leftards can't grasp the problem or the solution and your very meager thought process comes up with calling GOP voters stupid? When are you going to claim that idiot Biden as your president and let him take credit for high gas prices and inflation?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Not what he said. But we can easily point at Biden why the world oil supply is down. The why. Calling MBS out for the murder of a reporter in Turkey. Also refusing to help the Saudi's with the war in Yemen against the Houthis. Funny these same Houthis are launching missiles and drones at us in the middle east right now.

https://www.reuters.com/world/saudi...-misunderstands-him-atlantic-2022-03-03/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...with-biden-amid-fears-of-oil-price-spike

The result.

Last edited by rickt300; 04/12/24.

Dog I rescued in January

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

How do you shut down a pipeline that was never completed and not a single ounce of oil passed through?

By Handing Control of the Country over to a bunch of Psychopaths with Dysfunctional Thought Processes..

Say Your Prayers

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
Come on guys, let’s have fun with this. Or is it just too much for you guys to admit guys like Trump and Bannon know GOP voters are not educated and they are easily manipulated with lies.

Hey retard, "all time high" doesn't mean keeping up with demand does it? Do you suppose if leased government land was allowed to be drilled and pumped from we would be keeping up with demand? Keeping up with demand meaning less the 2 dollar a gallon gas. It is funny how you leftards can't grasp the problem or the solution and your very meager thought process comes up with calling GOP voters stupid? When are you going to claim that idiot Biden as your president and let him take credit for high gas prices and inflation?

Like I said, Steve Bannon is the one that said it. He acknowledged the GOP voters have no idea that US oil production is it record levels. By the way, you see it all the time on this website alone. GOP voters are clueless, and that’s all Steve Bannon said it.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by rickt300

Like I said, Steve Bannon is the one that said it. He acknowledged the GOP voters have no idea that US oil production is it record levels. By the way, you see it all the time on this website alone. GOP voters are clueless, and that’s all Steve Bannon said it.
So what’s ur opinion Jetboi ?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Biden drained off half the strategic petroleum reserves to try to lower fuel prices, and he still hasn't replaced it.

Think I'm lying, check the 5YR tab on this graph,

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_ending_stocks_of_crude_oil_in_the_strategic_petroleum_reserve

Because oil production plummeted under Trump in 2020, and when demand returned, production wasn’t able to keep up. Had production not plummeted under Trump, we wouldn’t have had that issue.

you're a brainwashed fkn idiot,

your corrupt DEMons locked down the entire country, hell .. the entire planet was on lockdown

and now you gender confused, pregnant men (or are you women now ?) retards are popping off about unemployment, production etc etc in the last half of 2020 ? Read the last two paragraphs below, then go take your prenatal vitamins

""" During the COVID-19 pandemic emergency, a number of non-pharmaceutical interventions colloquially known as lockdowns (encompassing stay-at-home orders, curfews, quarantines, cordons sanitaires and similar societal restrictions) were implemented in numerous countries and territories around the world.

These restrictions were established with the intention to reduce the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.[2] By April 2020, about half of the world's population was under some form of lockdown, with more than 3.9 billion people in more than 90 countries or territories having been asked or ordered to stay at home by their governments.

Although similar disease control measures have been used for hundreds of years, the scale of those implemented in the 2020s is thought to be unprecedented. ""

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1minute, 1234, 2500HD, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 65 invisible), 2,387 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,155
Posts18,484,308
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.