Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Ill take Putin over pedo joe any day. At least Putin protects his borders, doesnt bow to the homo world and doesnt believe being a Christian makes you a terorrist. Fugg what America is currently

You are exactly who this video made me think of.

It's your hatred of Joey that makes you so easy to manipulate.
Show me anything i said that wasnt true in my statement. Ill wait

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]
This is one of the dumbest things youve posted and you post dumb chit every day youre on here lol

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So many experts with so much in depth knowledge about governments and rulers all over the globe. While we bloviate over this and that, the world goes on, and is trending towards paganism. Simply put "Nothing is true, and everything is permitted".

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by Eric308
Also, Putin Puffers generally have an Authoritarian Personality (a personality type characterized by a disposition to treat authority figures with unquestioning obedience and respect) coupled with hearty doses of racism, antisemitism, misogyny, and xenophobia. Add to that brew social isolation and a general inability to thrive in 21st Century America, and you have the mental contortions and reality distortions that make fealty to the likes of Trump and Putin possible.

You are ignorant ,unhinged lunatic.

You are far too kind.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Here's a good a how Russia engages in modern propaganda operations against the US. How they can take a book on disarmament, twist the message to scare paranoid boomers into supporting their goals.

What do you think it is about people born from 46-64 that makes them more susceptible to being propagandized by this than those born from 65-80?

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Russia is looking pretty good right now to a third of Israel's population that came from there and aren't particularly Jewish to begin with. That's the other front in this transformational development world wide where dollar diplomacy from the barrel of a gun is losing out. Putin has been extremely reserved, not wanting to obliterate Ukraine, but has stepped up attacks on power generation plants lately. How or why the Ukrainians persist baffles him no doubt. The carpet baggers must think a totally destroyed Ukraine promises them better opportunities than a negotiated peace. SAS bodyguards are all that keeps Zelensky alive ...... so far. NATO leaders must know it's over and all their blustering is laughable. WWIII isn't an option but they have to hang on hoping the debt bomb fizzles. China and the rest of the semi sane would prefer that too.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Russia is looking pretty good right now to a third of Israel's population that came from there and aren't particularly Jewish to begin with. That's the other front in this transformational development world wide where dollar diplomacy from the barrel of a gun is losing out. Putin has been extremely reserved, not wanting to obliterate Ukraine, but has stepped up attacks on power generation plants lately. How or why the Ukrainians persist baffles him no doubt. The carpet baggers must think a totally destroyed Ukraine promises them better opportunities than a negotiated peace. SAS bodyguards are all that keeps Zelensky alive ...... so far. NATO leaders must know it's over and all their blustering is laughable. WWIII isn't an option but they have to hang on hoping the debt bomb fizzles. China and the rest of the semi sane would prefer that too.

lol

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm comfortable with being a boomer, but the title presents a different image in my twisted brain.

[Linked Image from media1.giphy.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll just leave this here to enrage the underachievers...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
For the record, I'm damn sick of intellectually impaired Gen whatevers constantly impuning Boomers.

Impugning. Go stare at the sky and wait for a shuttle. Irony... complaining about being called dumb, then misspelling things.

How many boosters did you get, boomer?

Last edited by mjbgalt; 04/11/24.
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
'
Get back to work and keep paying into that SSI !
Now git !

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Here's a good a how Russia engages in modern propaganda operations against the US. How they can take a book on disarmament, twist the message to scare paranoid boomers into supporting their goals.

no question about it ..... Fact

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

lol how true. antelope diaper luvs cock in her mouth

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

lol

how many covid booster shots have you had? its amazing how many freedumb loving boomers rushed out to get the fake vaccine to save democracy in America. lol

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Eric308
Also, Putin Puffers generally have an Authoritarian Personality (a personality type characterized by a disposition to treat authority figures with unquestioning obedience and respect) coupled with hearty doses of racism, antisemitism, misogyny, and xenophobia. Add to that brew social isolation and a general inability to thrive in 21st Century America, and you have the mental contortions and reality distortions that make fealty to the likes of Trump and Putin possible.
That is absolutely hilarious coming from one of the most vaxxed, anti-Christian, anti-Slavic (white) people on here!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I'll just leave this here to enrage the underachievers...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Touche'... and Cheers.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I’m still waiting for at least one of the DemLibs posts something or anything Bidet has done well since being put in office. Edk

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ERK
I’m still waiting for at least one of the DemLibs posts something or anything Bidet has done well since being put in office. Edk

Yep, not one can point to anything biden has done well, same as no one up here can point to anything trudeau has done well.🤡🤣

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I have an idea about whatever generation any of us may be from. There were 56 brave men that signed away everything they had and even the breath in their lungs so people they'd never know would inherit a nation where folks could live free. I haven't read all in print that those men wrote or said but I have never heard them blame anyone for their hardships in life. They took what they had in their time and did their best and that best they did was better than anyone that ever lived as far as I'm concerned. I don't get all of this boomer bashing at all but a better idea might be for everyone to pull on the same end of the rope for a change instead of griping about what they might perceive as being the problem. The OP seems to have a big time problem with boomers and I'd say not one single person has been swayed to vote in a conservative manner to help save this Republic by him or any of the bashers for that matter. In fact the blame game is the cornerstone of liberalism. It never accomplishes anything when it's used to trash those that for the most part good people. The bashers won't do anything to be helpful but you'd better believe if and when some decent folks are able to right the ship they'll be right there to suck up all the benefits.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
'
Get back to work and keep paying into that SSI !
Now git !

Just got my SS drop a couple days ago. Now, get that grass cut. Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
For the record, I'm damn sick of intellectually impaired Gen whatevers constantly impuning Boomers.

I'm to the point where I almost enjoy it. Tells me straight away who the idiots are.

There's a large amount of human jealousy involved, also.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

344 members (160user, 10ring1, 219DW, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 28 invisible), 2,043 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,712
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.