Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by Barkoff
You guys do know that Keystone was a way to transport oil, not to produce oil? Oil that would have travelled through the new pipeline is simply being shipped by other sources such as trains. Plus, it was 830,000 barrels a day, or less than 1% of total world production.

Call me crazy, but I don’t believe a Canadian Company should be allowed to use US laws to take land from Americans citizens using eminent domain to ship refined oil to foreign countries. I mean, allowing foreign countries to take land from US citizens is about as communistic as you can possibly get. But you guys support US citizens being forced to sell their land to foreign governments. Simply amazing.

Btw. The reason we had to take oil from the reserves is oil production PLUMMETED under Trump in his last year. So there is that.

You do know that by shutting down keystone, production was cut back?

How do you shut down a pipeline that was never completed and not a single ounce of oil passed through?

By Handing Control of the Country over to a bunch of Psychopaths with Dysfunctional Thought Processes..

Say Your Prayers

Stupid c unts like him will be the first to go.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB4

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by rickt300
Come on guys, let’s have fun with this. Or is it just too much for you guys to admit guys like Trump and Bannon know GOP voters are not educated and they are easily manipulated with lies.

Hey retard, "all time high" doesn't mean keeping up with demand does it? Do you suppose if leased government land was allowed to be drilled and pumped from we would be keeping up with demand? Keeping up with demand meaning less the 2 dollar a gallon gas. It is funny how you leftards can't grasp the problem or the solution and your very meager thought process comes up with calling GOP voters stupid? When are you going to claim that idiot Biden as your president and let him take credit for high gas prices and inflation?

Like I said, Steve Bannon is the one that said it. He acknowledged the GOP voters have no idea that US oil production is it record levels. By the way, you see it all the time on this website alone. GOP voters are clueless, and that’s all Steve Bannon said it.

Here We Go Again

Liesol please square with US the Fact that was Under Emanuel “We the People “ were a Net Exporter of Oil instead of Net Beggars of Oil ..

Cum Out Dupe begging Venezuela for Oil ..

Keep Push US ..

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Jetboi has baled out

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
He admits that he knows GOP voters don’t understand oil production is at an all time high.

“No Republican knows that oil production under Biden is higher than ever. But Jill Stein’s people do. … Stein is furious about the oil drilling. The college kids are furious about it. The more exposure these [third-party candidates] get, the better it is for us.”

https://newrepublic.com/article/180617/steve-bannon-trump-lies-biden-jill-stein
Well, as one of your uneducated fools, I am happy oil production is at an all time high (according to Google and US government figures), but I am also disappointed at the same time. You see, in 2019, I was listening to a Biden-Harris diatribe campaign speech while driving south thru the refinery district east of Houston. He claimed he would "end the petroleum industry as we know it". I looked at all those tankers and refineries stretching to the horizon, and laughed so hard I nearly ran off the Interstate. So, with his vast influence, why are we now producing more oil than ever? Or could it be reverse psychology propaganda lies?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
All all-time highs does not mean High enough to meet our current needs.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Come on guys, let’s have fun with this. Or is it just too much for you guys to admit guys like Trump and Bannon know GOP voters are not educated and they are easily manipulated with lies.
......guys like "insert politician's name here" know "American voters" are not educated and they are easily manipulated with lies", makes that sentence more truthful.

Just look at the crap constantly spewed across the airways and internet if you have any doubt. We are lucky if 10% of what is presented to the public at large is truthful or factual. I just wish that conservatives had a fraction of the control of the information flow that liberals do. The constant spin makes me nearly perpetually dizzy. However, the one thing I will say about my Republican elected officials is that if they had total control of the flow of all information, they would somehow turn it over to the Democrats as quickly as possible in some sort of show of attempted solidarity. Here is where you picture Lucy with the football (Democrats) and Charlie Brown (Republicans) trying, once again, to kick it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by rickt300

Hey retard, "all time high" doesn't mean keeping up with demand does it? Do you suppose if leased government land was allowed to be drilled and pumped from we would be keeping up with demand? Keeping up with demand meaning less the 2 dollar a gallon gas. It is funny how you leftards can't grasp the problem or the solution and your very meager thought process comes up with calling GOP voters stupid? When are you going to claim that idiot Biden as your president and let him take credit for high gas prices and inflation?

Like I said, Steve Bannon is the one that said it. He acknowledged the GOP voters have no idea that US oil production is it record levels. By the way, you see it all the time on this website alone. GOP voters are clueless, and that’s all Steve Bannon said it.

Here We Go Again

Liesol please square with US the Fact that was Under Emanuel “We the People “ were a Net Exporter of Oil instead of Net Beggars of Oil ..

Cum Out Dupe begging Venezuela for Oil ..

Keep Push US ..

Tell ya what. I’d like YOU to research US oil production vs US oil demand, then get back to us!! Here’s a hint, you’re fuggin wrong. Off the top of my head, about 7-8 million barrels a day wrong.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🥴

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Call me crazy, but I don’t believe a Canadian Company should be allowed to use US laws to take land from Americans citizens using eminent domain to ship refined oil to foreign countries. I mean, allowing foreign countries to take land from US citizens is about as communistic as you can possibly get. But you guys support US citizens being forced to sell their land to foreign governments. Simply amazing.

You're a DOLT, just like Joe "Pedo" Biden. The Keystone pipeline crosses a corner of my county and there's cattle grazing over the pipeline right now. Nobody had their land "taken" from them.

But, But that's not what the MSM experts say........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx

We are having fun watching you worms twist and squirm.

We are going to have much more fun on November Five.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

They sure seem to be all beside themselves. Lol

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

You're a DOLT, just like Joe "Pedo" Biden. The Keystone pipeline crosses a corner of my county and there's cattle grazing over the pipeline right now. Nobody had their land "taken" from them.

But, But that's not what the MSM experts say........

Ooopsie!!

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1XG1R3/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys do know that Keystone was a way to transport oil, not to produce oil? Oil that would have travelled through the new pipeline is simply being shipped by other sources such as trains. Plus, it was 830,000 barrels a day, or less than 1% of total world production.

Btw. The reason we had to take oil from the reserves is oil production PLUMMETED under Trump in his last year. So there is that.

How do you shut down a pipeline that was never completed and not a single ounce of oil passed through?

If the plan was to increase production once the pipeline was finished, then you shut down the construction on the pipeline, production is never increased, therefore you lost the increase in production that the pipeline was planned for.
If there was no planned increase for production in the first place, then what was the pipeline for?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
All all-time highs does not mean High enough to meet our current needs.

And forget OUR current needs, we should be selling to all our allies and using the money going to unfriendly countries now, to pay down our national debt.
Why on earth do we send ANY dollars to Saudi Arabia or South America ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Give us a rational explanation why it doesn’t make more sense to produce enough to meet the world’s need, sell excess to our allies, and pay down our debt, INSTEAD of sending billions of American dollars overseas, for oil, and interest on our national debt?

You see, “America First” really is a thing.

Go ahead, I want to hear your thoughts on that.

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

If the plan was to increase production once the pipeline was finished, then you shut down the construction on the pipeline, production is never increased, therefore you lost the increase in production that the pipeline was planned for.
If there was no planned increase for production in the first place, then what was the pipeline for?

The pipeline gave a Canadian company access to US refining capability. When someone asked TransCanada if they would guarantee the refined oil would stay in the US, they stated they couldn’t guarantee it. Since Europeans pay a LOT more for gas than we do, where do you think that oil was going? Keystone XL would not have led to higher tar sand production.

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Give us a rational explanation why it doesn’t make more sense to produce enough to meet the world’s need, sell excess to our allies, and pay down our debt, INSTEAD of sending billions of American dollars overseas, for oil, and interest on our national debt?

Supply and demand. Remember, the US Government doesn’t produce a single drop of oil. Oil company’s do.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Because of sanctions against Russia, if Biden didn't allow oil production, gas would be over $4/gal.

Yes, I understand Russia is able to get around sanctions to some degree, but mostly that oil is not coming to the US.

https://www.reuters.com/business/biden-announce-ban-russian-oil-tuesday-sources-2022-03-08/

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve said it here before, Trump was at his best as President while he had Bannon as a key advisor. Trump generally has the right idea but Bannon had the real vision and ideology.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Supply and demand. Remember, the US Government doesn’t produce a single drop of oil. Oil company’s do.

We still want to Know your Grasp of why Gas was closer to 2 Dollars a Gallon during Emanuel’s Stewardship than the Closer to 4 Dollars a Gallon during The Feckless Coco Mellons Junta ..

Liesol everything thing has become much more Efficient at using Gasoline..

So let’s hear your Syllabus Bitch

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

We still want to Know your Grasp of why Gas was closer to 2 Dollars a Gallon during Emanuel’s Stewardship than the Closer to 4 Dollars a Gallon during The Feckless Coco Mellons Junta ..

Liesol everything thing has become much more Efficient at using Gasoline..

So let’s hear your Syllabus Bitch

Again, supply and demand. Supply was drastically cut during Trumps last year and as we were getting supply back, the Russian sanctions began lowering supply again. You know, this isn’t rocket science.

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

661 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 78 invisible), 2,287 guests, and 1,368 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,957
Posts18,480,454
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.