GB1

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Jetboi ur full of schit
Not really. Remember, the GOP counts on people like you to be uneducated. Trump has even admitted it.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=mcrfpus2&f=m

Last edited by jetjockey; 04/13/24.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Q knows who's stupid and Because of Dumbasses like you, many of us do too.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Call me crazy, but I don’t believe a Canadian Company should be allowed to use US laws to take land from Americans citizens using eminent domain to ship refined oil to foreign countries. I mean, allowing foreign countries to take land from US citizens is about as communistic as you can possibly get. But you guys support US citizens being forced to sell their land to foreign governments. Simply amazing.

You're a DOLT, just like Joe "Pedo" Biden. The Keystone pipeline crosses a corner of my county and there's cattle grazing over the pipeline right now. Nobody had their land "taken" from them.

But, But that's not what the MSM experts say........

Ooopsie!!

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1XG1R3/

You're consistent I'll give you that, Consistent at being a complete dumbass without a clue except those handed to them by their masters. Of course you're not alone as most mentally deranged liberals are consistent. Lol, Fuel Boy.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
LOL

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LOL

Lol, more like FuelJockey.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Give us a rational explanation why it doesn’t make more sense to produce enough to meet the world’s need, sell excess to our allies, and pay down our debt, INSTEAD of sending billions of American dollars overseas, for oil, and interest on our national debt?

You see, “America First” really is a thing.

Go ahead, I want to hear your thoughts on that.

Supply and demand. Remember, the US Government doesn’t produce a single drop of oil. Oil company’s do.

And who controls the leasing/permitting?

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Give us a rational explanation why it doesn’t make more sense to produce enough to meet the world’s need, sell excess to our allies, and pay down our debt, INSTEAD of sending billions of American dollars overseas, for oil, and interest on our national debt?

Supply and demand. Remember, the US Government doesn’t produce a single drop of oil. Oil company’s do.

Depends on who owns the land. Remember, only about 24% of US oil production occurs on Federal land.

Last edited by jetjockey; 04/13/24.
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Call me crazy, but I don’t believe a Canadian Company should be allowed to use US laws to take land from Americans citizens using eminent domain to ship refined oil to foreign countries. I mean, allowing foreign countries to take land from US citizens is about as communistic as you can possibly get. But you guys support US citizens being forced to sell their land to foreign governments. Simply amazing.

You're a DOLT, just like Joe "Pedo" Biden. The Keystone pipeline crosses a corner of my county and there's cattle grazing over the pipeline right now. Nobody had their land "taken" from them.

But, But that's not what the MSM experts say........

Ooopsie!!

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1XG1R3/

You're consistent I'll give you that, Consistent at being a complete dumbass without a clue except those handed to them by their masters. Of course you're not alone as most mentally deranged liberals are consistent. Lol, Fuel Boy.

You know how I know you’re beat? You can’t put together a single argument or retort and you lower yourself to name calling and insults. You know why you do that? Low intelligence.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Depends on who owns the land. Remember, only about 24% of US oil production occurs on Federal land.

That isn’t a small amount. It’s more than enough to cause major price swings. That combined with an anti oil rhetoric political climate and foolish oil bans on Russian oil and we have what we have.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
So what? The point is we should be producing more but production is hamstringed by administration policy. We are producing more than ever, but using more than ever. Supply is not keeping up with demand, hence higher prices.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 04/13/24.
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
So what? The point is we should be producing more but production is hamstringed by administration policy. We are producing more than ever, but using more than ever. Supply is not keeping up with demand, hence higher prices.

“WE” don’t produce a single drop of oil. Oil company’s produce oil, and you want them to produce more oil which drives down prices at the pump. Why would a company flood the market with a product, lowering its cost, and cutting profits?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

“WE” don’t produce a single drop of oil. Oil company’s produce oil, and you want them to produce more oil which drives down prices at the pump. Why would a company flood the market with a product, lowering its cost, and cutting profits?
US policy and politics play a huge role in oil production. You’re way oversimplifying things. Oil production is about as much pure free trade and capitalism as healthcare or semiconductor production is. The gov has their hands all over it.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
LOL

Lol, more like FuelJockey.
🤣😂

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by killerv
We could transfer it cleanly with a pipeline, but libs want to use trains, trucks, and ships instead. Hypocrites.
You don’t reckon that has anything to do with the union vote?

Gotta suck up on Venezuela. I read their crime rate is way down. Ya reckon Trump is right, they sending us their criminals, not enough left there to up their numbers. Dirty oil, not a problem. They not worried about Mother Earth. It’s all a ploy.

Strange how all this “right wing” conspiracy stuff is proving fact, not fiction. Trickle down truth.

Libs don’t want to “save” anything but their hold on power.

And they’ll do whatever it takes to achieve their #1 goal.

Of course it’s all on our dime. We picking up the tab. And our kids and grands inheriting an unsustainable debt load.

They steal another one, we really screwed. Screwed enough like it is. I hope we can turn most of it around. Time will tell.

DF

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
We could transfer it cleanly with a pipeline, but libs want to use trains, trucks, and ships instead. Hypocrites.

Gotta suck up on Venezuela. I read their crime rate is way down. Ya reckon Trump is right, they sending us their criminals, not enough left there to up their numbers. Dirty oil, not a problem. They not worried about Mother Earth. It’s all a ploy.

Strange how all this “right wing” conspiracy stuff is proving fact, not fiction. Trickle down truth.

Of course it’s all on our dime. We picking up the tab. And our kids and grands inheriting an unsustainable debt load.

They steal another one, we really screwed. Screwed enough like it is. I hope we can turn most of it around. Time will tell.

DF

Listen to Glen Beck on the details of the national debt. You'll be stunned speechless.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

If only it were that simple.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by local_dirt

DF

Listen to Glen Beck on the details of the national debt. You'll be stunned speechless.
I’ve heard him and it’s unconscionable the way libs are trying to buy this election.

Brandon’s going against the SCOTUS decision that he can’t do what he’s doing, forgiving student loans. Even Obongo said essentially the same back when. The Constitution hasn’t changed but respect for it surely has.

He doesn’t care, just wants to keep his grasp on power.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

DF

I’ve heard him and it’s unconscionable the way libs are trying to buy this election.

Brandon’s going against the SCOTUS decision that he can’t do what he’s doing, forgiving student loans. Even Obongo said essentially the same back when. The Constitution hasn’t changed but respect for it surely has.

DF

I heard a podcast today that said something to the effect that our Constitution has been dead for decades. Our country isn’t remotely like what is outlined in our Constitution or envisioned by our Founders.

The only people that don’t realize it and still pretend to abide by our Constitution are conservatives. That’s sad but it resonated as spot on.

The left makes up law as they see fit and has real power. The right at best hides behind what they claim that the Constitution allows while ignoring that it’s dead and gone.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D

DF

DF
Second time to post this one. I'm sure you guys know who Sun Tzu is. If not Google him.

This pretty well sums up the sad commentary we find ourselves in.

Hopefully Nov 5th will be a step in the right direction.

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (1234, 1lessdog, 160user, 219 Wasp, 10ring1, 204guy, 36 invisible), 2,347 guests, and 1,125 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,856
Posts18,517,676
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.