Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Greyghost
It's not about being excited about or wanting more war. It's about escalation and whether it's better to stop it in its tracks now or wait until russia takes a few more countries one at a time. Virtually rebuilding the USSR and starting the Cold War all over again. Which I guarantee you it will. But this time it won't be just us with the nukes. Whatever happens this starting and stopping isn't the answer, and should we shy away now, we won't get back what we'll wind up loosing in the long run. Waiting until after November isn't the answer either. But it will all be on the GOP's back.

Phil
No more wars, dipschidt

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Brandon rushed back to the white house from Delaware. He will get this under control, relax (sarcasm).

NRA Patron
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ribka
Many confused boomers on here have been cheering the past few months to start another war with Iran

Educate all of of us why this is a positive for America. Some of the silly vaccinated evangelical boomers think we have to do whatever Isreal tell us .

What a dip f uck and a liar!

Last edited by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG; 04/13/24.

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Waiting until after November isn't the answer either. But it will all be on the GOP's back.

Phil

Unfortunately that's history. The Dems screw things up so bad both foreign and domestic the world is on the verge of war when the Repubs take office.

The weakness of Dems is so dangerous.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You Dumb $hit, the idea is not to go to war with Iran, Russia, China, or North Korea. The idea is to have enough balls, brains, and bullets that they realize they don't want to phuque with the USA. Those are three things Biden or Trump will never be able to put together.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If Iran attacks Israel we will huff and puff and nothing more. We’re so pathetic at this point we can’t defeat the Houthis much less the Iranians. We can toss hundreds of cruise missiles into Iran and it will amount to the closing of the Persian gulf and catastrophic oil and gas prices around the world. Then Iranian saboteurs will attack the handful of mega refineries here and gas pipelines. We have a lot more to lose than the Iranians. So we’ll scream and cry at the Iranians for reprisal attacks on Israel but we won’t escalate. Israel is going down eventually. Demographics internal and external are writing Israel out of the future.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Have you not been listening to the news? We are already positioning ships to shoot down Iranian missiles headed towards Israel....

Phil

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
America as a white majority constitutional republic is also demographically doomed. White peoples in America and the western world are not replacing ourselves and being systematically replaced with brown third worlders. At this point all we’re doing is rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Alan_C
Need to take everything scheduled for Israel and give it to Ukraine. Israel has been on the teat too damn long and has never appreciated it.
I will agree with you on this. Putin is a sick man with no regard for human life.... I pay taxes and have no problem with support for Ukraine. There still is plenty of resources to secure our border.....

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LBP
Fugk Israel, Iran, Ukraine and the rest of the world! Close our border and let’s worry about ourselves! I’m Gen X btw 😂
This and same!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RMiller2
5 minutes after Iran gets a nuke they will use it.

Jihadis don't care the outcomes of those before them. The glory is in the act.

Wars are business ventures for the elites

No more yachts for Zelensky!

My dad was a boomer, I am not.
Ridiculous statement and a brain washing that works. Exactly how the evil pricks keep getting us into wars amd you all keep lapping it up

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If Iran attacks Israel we will huff and puff and nothing more. We’re so pathetic at this point we can’t defeat the Houthis much less the Iranians. We can toss hundreds of cruise missiles into Iran and it will amount to the closing of the Persian gulf and catastrophic oil and gas prices around the world. Then Iranian saboteurs will attack the handful of mega refineries here and gas pipelines. We have a lot more to lose than the Iranians. So we’ll scream and cry at the Iranians for reprisal attacks on Israel but we won’t escalate. Israel is going down eventually. Demographics internal and external are writing Israel out of the future.
This man gets it

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Need to take everything scheduled for Israel and give it to Ukraine. Israel has been on the teat too damn long and has never appreciated it.

Phil
^^dumfuk^^

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Israel:

"Hey, let's you and him fight!"

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Israel is starting a war they cant win. Iran isnt a paper tiger. They can wipe israel off the face of the planet. Been saying it for well over a year. Ww3 is here. We are going to get drug into this and thats exactly what the elites want. The dollar is done and so is our economy. What better way to deal with the crash than a massive world war? History repeats itself over and again

Israel could also wipe Iran off the earth. Israel knows how to wage war
John, you have all of my respect and attention. I agree, israel can fight, but i dont think many understand what iran has become. I truly believe that israel will not be able to beat them my friend

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Phil
^^dumfuk^^
F uck gayghost, ukraine, israel, iran, china ect ect ect

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
drone and missile attacks against israel is going on right now.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by add
Israel:

"Hey, let's you and him fight!"

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by persiandog
drone and missile attacks against israel is going on right now.
Yup, saw that. And here we go

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Israel is starting a war they cant win. Iran isnt a paper tiger. They can wipe israel off the face of the planet. Been saying it for well over a year. Ww3 is here. We are going to get drug into this and thats exactly what the elites want. The dollar is done and so is our economy. What better way to deal with the crash than a massive world war? History repeats itself over and again
That is the analysis of informed experts. Mearsheimer, Ritter, Johnson, Alistaire Crook, Wilkerson. Israel has a 75 year record of free reign for terrorizing anyone they want and total support from America. Hamas humiliated them and Hezbollah defeated them twice. Israel called its own bluff in Gaza but couldn’t stop Hamas or complete the planned genocide. Now the whole world hates them, knows they are weak and America can’t save them. If they do provoke a war it will destroy them.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

107 members (Amos63, 7887mm08, 35, 69sportfury, AdventureBound, 6mmCreedmoor, 10 invisible), 1,498 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,515
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.