Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Iran is not worth the bones of one US Infantryman!

Nor is Ukraine.

Nor is Russia.

And,,,,,,,,,

The entire Levant is not worth the bones of one US Infantryman!!!!

We need to tend to our own garden first.

not to mention a Pomeranian Grenadier!

Uncle Otto was right! 😉

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

GB4

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Many confused boomers on here have been cheering the past few months to start another war with Iran

Educate all of of us why this is a positive for America. Some of the silly vaccinated evangelical boomers think we have to do whatever Isreal tell us .

We already have boots in Iran. Once they figure out who gets the X, their days are numbered. War is constant with those perceived to be our enemy. Most often you never hear about it. Iran, Africa, Mexican cartels. South America. Every administration, makes no difference.The boomers have nothing to do with it.

laissez les bons temps rouler
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If Iran attacks Israel we will huff and puff and nothing more. We’re so pathetic at this point we can’t defeat the Houthis much less the Iranians. We can toss hundreds of cruise missiles into Iran and it will amount to the closing of the Persian gulf and catastrophic oil and gas prices around the world. Then Iranian saboteurs will attack the handful of mega refineries here and gas pipelines. We have a lot more to lose than the Iranians. So we’ll scream and cry at the Iranians for reprisal attacks on Israel but we won’t escalate. Israel is going down eventually. Demographics internal and external are writing Israel out of the future.
I hope you are right about the destruction of Israel. That nasty little Sparta has been a boil on the ass of humanity far too long. America bankrupted itself fighting bloody wars for those arrogant bigots and their world banker cousins. Having a government free of AIPAC will demand a national holiday.
Have you lost ur fuqkn mind 🤷‍♂️

No he just devoted it to anti-semitism.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If Iran attacks Israel we will huff and puff and nothing more. We’re so pathetic at this point we can’t defeat the Houthis much less the Iranians. We can toss hundreds of cruise missiles into Iran and it will amount to the closing of the Persian gulf and catastrophic oil and gas prices around the world. Then Iranian saboteurs will attack the handful of mega refineries here and gas pipelines. We have a lot more to lose than the Iranians. So we’ll scream and cry at the Iranians for reprisal attacks on Israel but we won’t escalate. Israel is going down eventually. Demographics internal and external are writing Israel out of the future.
I hope you are right about the destruction of Israel. That nasty little Sparta has been a boil on the ass of humanity far too long. America bankrupted itself fighting bloody wars for those arrogant bigots and their world banker cousins. Having a government free of AIPAC will demand a national holiday.
Where do you think the elites of Israel are going to flee to ? It would be funny if it weren’t so tragic. The only consolation is that we’re not going to be a great place to live in the not so distant future. The parasites are killing all of their potential hosts.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Needs to be a delousing.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Rest assured our CIA and State Dept. both have boots on the ground in Iran and Israel making sure to escalate this confrontation and at the same making sure it’s lasts for years with no clear winner.

Nothing new, just a different day and a different administration.

We can't even afford another war like that. Trillions in debt already, and giving both Ukraine and Israel financial support. It's time we get out of the policing the world business. Let our (supposed) allies start picking up the tab for some of this shigt...

Trillions in debt with nothing to show for it. A wide open border and super high cost of living. Need drastic changes at this point to turn this crapshow around.

C
C
and then there's this =no sitting president has lost an election during wartime- perhaps Biden is trying to be the first

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Greyghost
It's not about being excited about or wanting more war. It's about escalation and whether it's better to stop it in its tracks now or wait until russia takes a few more countries one at a time. Virtually rebuilding the USSR and starting the Cold War all over again. Which I guarantee you it will. But this time it won't be just us with the nukes. Whatever happens this starting and stopping isn't the answer, and should we shy away now, we won't get back what we'll wind up loosing in the long run. Waiting until after November isn't the answer either. But it will all be on the GOP's back.

Phil
Russia isn't taking over anymore countries. If you haven't done so, read any of the threads on the topic, and numerous people on here will explain that the Russian army is a paper tiger that can't even beat Ukraine. (Those same posters also tell you that Russia will be in Toledo by Thanksgiving).

And even though you were apparently living under a rock during the last cold war, we weren't the only one with nukes, then, either.
Thats my favorite part. The pro ukraine dickheads will tell us that russia has to be stopped because they are going to take over all of europe, but in the same breath they state russia is weak and cant beat anyone lol. Shows the level of thought they have put into this
They then say we need to send all our ammo and equipment to Ukraine to stop them. It never occurs to them that when Russia destroys Ukraine, if they want to take over all of Europe, NATO will be in worse shape to defend itself.

But then, the Champions of Ukraine never did seem to be the brightest tools in the deck.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 673
Needs to be a delousing.

Meaning what, exactly?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
How many here would hate it if a MOAB were dropped right on top of Iran's capital building?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by tdoyka

You beat me to it.

For you history challenged folks, it's 1938, but instead of Czechoslovakia (Ukraine) just capitulating once Germany (Russia) wanted more after taking the Sudetenland (Crimea and Donbas), they decided to fight. To date, Russia's lost the functional equivalent of their entire active duty army at the they invaded Ukraine. Their best tanks, men and units that existed at the beginning of the war, effectively gone.

And while our proxies attrite Russians, we're doing thing like fielding true hypersonic missiles that actually work, palatized cruse missile systems, underway replenishment systems for our navel VLS systems, upgrading the F-22, a new class of multi-role frigates, increasing our production capacity of 155 ammo by 10x, and upgrading our allies from F-16's to F-35's.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 04/14/24.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
From Tehran

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
It's not about being excited about or wanting more war. It's about escalation and whether it's better to stop it in its tracks now or wait until russia takes a few more countries one at a time. Virtually rebuilding the USSR and starting the Cold War all over again. Which I guarantee you it will. But this time it won't be just us with the nukes. Whatever happens this starting and stopping isn't the answer, and should we shy away now, we won't get back what we'll wind up loosing in the long run. Waiting until after November isn't the answer either. But it will all be on the GOP's back.

Phil
Russia isn't taking over anymore countries. If you haven't done so, read any of the threads on the topic, and numerous people on here will explain that the Russian army is a paper tiger that can't even beat Ukraine. (Those same posters also tell you that Russia will be in Toledo by Thanksgiving).

And even though you were apparently living under a rock during the last cold war, we weren't the only one with nukes, then, either.
Thats my favorite part. The pro ukraine dickheads will tell us that russia has to be stopped because they are going to take over all of europe, but in the same breath they state russia is weak and cant beat anyone lol. Shows the level of thought they have put into this
They then say we need to send all our ammo and equipment to Ukraine to stop them. It never occurs to them that when Russia destroys Ukraine, if they want to take over all of Europe, NATO will be in worse shape to defend itself.

But then, the Champions of Ukraine never did seem to be the brightest tools in the deck.

Tell me you understand nothing about US war planning without telling me you understand nothing about US war planning.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by steve4102
Rest assured our CIA and State Dept. both have boots on the ground in Iran and Israel making sure to escalate this confrontation and at the same making sure it’s lasts for years with no clear winner.

Nothing new, just a different day and a different administration.

We can't even afford another war like that. Trillions in debt already, and giving both Ukraine and Israel financial support. It's time we get out of the policing the world business. Let our (supposed) allies start picking up the tab for some of this shigt...

Trillions in debt with nothing to show for it. A wide open border and super high cost of living. Need drastic changes at this point to turn this crapshow around.

If you're concerned about spending the biggest bucket is transfer payments, i.e. paying for "free" crap for other Americans.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Phil

Tell me you understand nothing about US war planning without telling me you understand nothing about US war planning.

Well opinions vary remember we have a leftard running the show, who wants to suck Iran's dick and is allowing the Chinese communist party buy land in the US.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is so kool !!

Thanks for posting it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
kick the Iranian can down the road, it is 1938? it is not like Iran is going to do something....nah, appeasement sounds good.....where did i hear that before?????? idiot. Chamberlain all over again.......

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/14/biden-netanyahu-iran-israel-us-wont-support

Updated 6 hours ago -
World
Scoop: Biden told Bibi U.S. won't support an Israeli counterattack on Iran

Barak Ravid

President Biden told Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a call on Saturday that the U.S. won't support any Israeli counterattack against Iran, a senior White House official told Axios.

Why it matters: Biden and his senior advisers are highly concerned an Israeli response to Iran's attack on Israel would lead to a regional war with catastrophic consequences, U.S. officials said.

Iran launched attack drones and missiles against Israel on Saturday night local time in retaliation for an airstrike in Syria that killed a top Iranian general.
"More than 200 drones, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles were fired from Iran," IDF spokesperson Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari said. Most of the threats were intercepted outside of Israeli airspace, he said.
A U.S. defense official earlier said U.S. forces in the region shot down Iranian-launched drones targeting Israel.
Behind the scenes: Biden told Netanyahu the joint defensive efforts by Israel, the U.S. and other countries in the region led to the failure of the Iranian attack, according to the White House official.

"You got a win. Take the win," Biden told Netanyahu, according to the official.
The official said that when Biden told Netanyahu that the U.S. will not participate in any offensive operations against Iran and will not support such operations, Netanyahu said he understood.
U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin spoke on Saturday with his Israeli counterpart Yoav Gallant and asked that Israel notify the U.S. ahead of any response against Iran, a senior Israeli official said.
What they're saying: Biden said in a statement after the call that the U.S. military moved aircraft and ballistic missile defense destroyers to the region over the course of the past week, which helped Israel take down nearly all of the incoming drones and missiles from Iran, Yemen, Syria and Iraq.

"I told Prime Minister Netanyahu that Israel demonstrated a remarkable capacity to defend against and defeat even unprecedented attacks — sending a clear message to its foes that they cannot effectively threaten the security of Israel," Biden said.
What to watch: Biden said he is going to hold a call on Sunday with the G7 leaders to coordinate a united diplomatic response to Iran's attack.

"My team will engage with their counterparts across the region. And we will stay in close touch with Israel's leaders. And while we have not seen attacks on our forces or facilities today, we will remain vigilant to all threats and will not hesitate to take all necessary action to protect our people," Biden said.
Editor's note: This story has been updated to clarify that Biden told Netanyahu he won't support an Israeli counterattack against Iran. It has also been corrected to reflect that Lloyd Austin is U.S. Secretary of Defense, not Secretary of State.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Phil

Have you ever read a book in your life? Is your brain so rotted from covtard shots which you praised boomer that write such rubbish ??

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by kwg020
This is so kool !!

Thanks for posting it.

kwg

How many times has the US used a hypersonic missile in war boomer??

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1OntarioJim, 1minute, 1234, 1Longbow, 222Sako, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,196 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,926
Posts18,479,827
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.