Hahahaha Hahahaha

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by Raspy
Quick question. Wasn’t Trump going to balance the budget? How much did he actually add to the National debt in just 4 years? The sheep are those of you who believe everything he says, yet don’t question his actions when they are 180 degrees in the opposite direction. This people are sheep.

Here is some perspective for ya.....

Liberals had a four year 'campaign' of 'resist everything Trump does...lie about him...threaten and attack his supporters...mostly the young and elderly supporters...use fraud...violence....force....corruption...intimidation...liberal *news* outlets and the crooked lefty judges to get their way then they have the gall to claim it's 'winning'.
The liberals loved Donald Trump, the private citizen billionaire. Black and white they heaped praise and awards on him, all wanted to be invited to his parties and events, wanted to be seen and photographed with him. Jessie Jackson...the Clintons and Al Sharpton among others called him their friend. All wanted to do business with him, wanted donations from him, wanted his endorsements, wanted his help with projects and wanted his praise which he gave, sometimes doing the 'impossible' and getting things done for New York that others couldn't.
Then *IT* happened. He beat the Depends off of Hillary in an election the left thought they had sewed up, and the next day the Dem misinformation/lie machine fired up and the LIES and attacks against him started on a 7day/24hour basis. Before 2016 there was never anyone calling Donald Trump a racist...a white supremist...or molester of women. Yet we have all sorts of pictures and reports of Joe Biden being all those things and somehow that is OK with the left....and the libs keep lying and the libs keep brainwashing people like jetjocky...

Wow. Your soft! When the GOP and Trump did it to Obama, it’s fair game. When the table is turned, you guys cry like little snowflakes. Btw. People have been calling Trump a “racist, a white supremacist and a molester of women” way before the 2016 election. I guess you forgot when Trump got caught admitting in his own words that he molests women?

You mean the video where DJT said to grab women by the pussy? Sure he said that and it was 20 years before DJT even thought about being a POTUS...hell, I've said that many times in my younger years...it is called locker room banter, and most normal young men did the same...

Your lies are so funny...keep reading CNN the fake lying news......and regarding Obummer......Seen many things in my time, but I have never seen a corrupt and totally useless Puppet Government driven by a Puppet Master, that dare not show his face, hound an ex-President in such a barbaric way…!!! It all seems to distract the fact that the USA is being taken over by the worst possible people imaginable. The Puppet is also in the same position, or worse, with a similar situation, but he is not fit to face a judge and jury, but it is fine that he can lead to country to the swamp and beyond… we know who the puppet master is. He was born in Kenya and likes to have sex with men!

Last edited by Raspy; 04/14/24. Reason: spelling

Illegitimi non carborundum

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Quick question. Wasn’t Trump going to balance the budget? How much did he actually add to the National debt in just 4 years? The sheep are those of you who believe everything he says, yet don’t question his actions when they are 180 degrees in the opposite direction. This people are sheep.

Liberals had a four year 'campaign' of 'resist everything Trump does...lie about him...threaten and attack his supporters...mostly the young and elderly supporters...use fraud...violence....force....corruption...intimidation...liberal *news* outlets and the crooked lefty judges to get their way then they have the gall to claim it's 'winning'.
The liberals loved Donald Trump, the private citizen billionaire. Black and white they heaped praise and awards on him, all wanted to be invited to his parties and events, wanted to be seen and photographed with him. Jessie Jackson...the Clintons and Al Sharpton among others called him their friend. All wanted to do business with him, wanted donations from him, wanted his endorsements, wanted his help with projects and wanted his praise which he gave, sometimes doing the 'impossible' and getting things done for New York that others couldn't.
Then *IT* happened. He beat the Depends off of Hillary in an election the left thought they had sewed up, and the next day the Dem misinformation/lie machine fired up and the LIES and attacks against him started on a 7day/24hour basis. Before 2016 there was never anyone calling Donald Trump a racist...a white supremist...or molester of women. Yet we have all sorts of pictures and reports of Joe Biden being all those things and somehow that is OK with the left....and the libs keep lying and the libs keep brainwashing people like jetjocky...

Wow. Your soft! When the GOP and Trump did it to Obama, it’s fair game. When the table is turned, you guys cry like little snowflakes. Btw. People have been calling Trump a “racist, a white supremacist and a molester of women” way before the 2016 election. I guess you forgot when Trump got caught admitting in his own words that he molests women?

You mean the video where DJT said to grab women by the pussy? Sure he said that and it was 20 years before DJT even thought about being a POTUS...hell, I've said that many times in my younger years...it is called locker room banter, and most normal young men did the same...

Your lies are so funny...keep reading CNN the fake lying news......and regarding Obummer......Seen many things in my time, but I have never seen a corrupt and totally useless Puppet Government driven by a Puppet Master, that dare not show his face, hound an ex-President in such a barbaric way…!!! It all seems to distract the fact that the USA is being taken over by the worst possible people imaginable. The Puppet is also in the same position, or worse, with a similar situation, but he is not fit to face a judge and jury, but it is fine that he can lead to country to the swamp and beyond… we know who the puppet master is. He was born in Kenya and likes to have sex with men!

Thank you for proving to me that many Americans really are dumber than I could have ever imagined.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Cockjockey is a liar which is typical for a liberal. If she cared about the economy then she’d support Trump but instead she’s worried Trump is going to grab her pussy. TFF!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Thank you for proving to me that many Americans really are dumber than I could have ever imagined.

Not as brainwashed as you.....and our Savior might love you, but everyone else definitely thinks you’re an idiot.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Cockjockey is a liar which is typical for a liberal. If she cared about the economy then she’d support Trump but instead she’s worried Trump is going to grab her pussy. TFF!

Absolutely correct!!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Well said.

They can justify wars. They are good for the economy.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/14/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Jetboi is full of schit

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Jetboi is full of schit

He should be as he's swallowed plenty of it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

Please post one single thing I have ever lied about. All Trump did was continue GOP Presidents long history of having recessions start under them. Hell, even Trump has admitted the economy does better under Democrats. Problem is, many of you are too stupid to do the research yourself. And all you do is spew rhetoric you don’t even understand.

IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Please post one single thing I have ever lied about. All Trump did was continue GOP Presidents long history of having recessions start under them. Hell, even Trump has admitted the economy does better under Democrats. Problem is, many of you are too stupid to do the research yourself. And all you do is spew rhetoric you don’t even understand.

^ ^ ^

Cheese done fall off his cracker.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
U
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
U
So what would be your wish for the endgame Jboy?

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Upperplainsman

Raise taxes on corporations so they pay their fair share (tax revenue as a share of total US tax receipts for corporations is near a record low, meanwhile revenue for citizens is near a record high). Stop bailing corporations out using US citizens (yours and mine) tax dollars. Stop subsidizing company’s like Walmart to the tune of $6.2 BILLION dollars a year to for their low wage employees to get Medicare, food stamps, etc.. Freeze US spending at current levels to start working down the debt (you can’t cut spending because the US Government currently accounts for about 30% of the US economy, and every time spending is cute a recession quickly follows). Ban lobbying, or severely limit it. Term limits for congress and put them on Obama care. Get rid of health insurance company’s that are making billions profiting from your and my health care. Only allow states to get the same amount of federal money from the system they put into the system so certain states are forced to carry their own weight. I could keep going and going, but this would go along way to fixing the wealth gap and the unfair economic system that crushes the low and middle class.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

LOL are you fuqkin retarded

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Give us a rational explanation why it doesn’t make more sense to produce enough to meet the world’s need, sell excess to our allies, and pay down our debt, INSTEAD of sending billions of American dollars overseas, for oil, and interest on our national debt?

You see, “America First” really is a thing.

Go ahead, I want to hear your thoughts on that.

Supply and demand. Remember, the US Government doesn’t produce a single drop of oil. Oil company’s do.

We still want to Know your Grasp of why Gas was closer to 2 Dollars a Gallon during Emanuel’s Stewardship than the Closer to 4 Dollars a Gallon during The Feckless Coco Mellons Junta ..

Liesol everything thing has become much more Efficient at using Gasoline..

So let’s hear your Syllabus Bitch

Again, supply and demand. Supply was drastically cut during Trumps last year and as we were getting supply back, the Russian sanctions began lowering supply again. You know, this isn’t rocket science.

You have a severe mental health condition, seek professional help immediately. If supply was drastically cut during Trump's last year in office that would be Jan. 20 2021 right? So he was in office for 20 days of that year right? Who campaigned on ending fossil fuel energy? Don't you "think" (ha ha ha) that that commentary would chill energy production? Tell me when are you going to take responsibility for that idiot Biden?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image posting

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Upperplainsman

Raise taxes on corporations so they pay their fair share (tax revenue as a share of total US tax receipts for corporations is near a record low, meanwhile revenue for citizens is near a record high). Stop bailing corporations out using US citizens (yours and mine) tax dollars. Stop subsidizing company’s like Walmart to the tune of $6.2 BILLION dollars a year to for their low wage employees to get Medicare, food stamps, etc.. Freeze US spending at current levels to start working down the debt (you can’t cut spending because the US Government currently accounts for about 30% of the US economy, and every time spending is cute a recession quickly follows). Ban lobbying, or severely limit it. Term limits for congress and put them on Obama care. Get rid of health insurance company’s that are making billions profiting from your and my health care. Only allow states to get the same amount of federal money from the system they put into the system so certain states are forced to carry their own weight. I could keep going and going, but this would go along way to fixing the wealth gap and the unfair economic system that crushes the low and middle class.

Raise taxes on producers of goods? Tell me how that would lower consumer costs?

Dog I rescued in January

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Please post one single thing I have ever lied about….

All Trump did was continue GOP Presidents long history of having recessions start under them. Hell, even Trump has admitted the economy does better under Democrats. Problem is, many of you are too stupid to do the research yourself. And all you do is spew rhetoric you don’t even understand.

Hope that helps. Gas is twice as expensive now. Food is up 50%. 6 embassies have been evacuated terribly. The economy SUCKS under Biden….you’re a fugging LIAR…proof is posted above!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Oh…and don’t forget about the endless wars and instability Beijing Biden has created.

Cocksucking lying democrat! 🖕

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Give us a rational explanation why it doesn’t make more sense to produce enough to meet the world’s need, sell excess to our allies, and pay down our debt, INSTEAD of sending billions of American dollars overseas, for oil, and interest on our national debt?

You see, “America First” really is a thing.

Go ahead, I want to hear your thoughts on that.

Supply and demand. Remember, the US Government doesn’t produce a single drop of oil. Oil company’s do.

We still want to Know your Grasp of why Gas was closer to 2 Dollars a Gallon during Emanuel’s Stewardship than the Closer to 4 Dollars a Gallon during The Feckless Coco Mellons Junta ..

Liesol everything thing has become much more Efficient at using Gasoline..

So let’s hear your Syllabus Bitch

Again, supply and demand. Supply was drastically cut during Trumps last year and as we were getting supply back, the Russian sanctions began lowering supply again. You know, this isn’t rocket science.

You have a severe mental health condition, seek professional help immediately. If supply was drastically cut during Trump's last year in office that would be Jan. 20 2021 right? So he was in office for 20 days of that year right? Who campaigned on ending fossil fuel energy? Don't you "think" (ha ha ha) that that commentary would chill energy production? Tell me when are you going to take responsibility for that idiot Biden?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image posting

Um, that’s OPEC, not US production. And Jan 20th 2021 is a single day, not an entire year. Just saying!! These things seem hard for some people. I think this is the chart you meant to post, which is US oil production. Btw, that’s little drop that’s circled, ya, that was under Trump.

Last edited by jetjockey; 04/14/24.
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 160user, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,095 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,011
Posts18,481,492
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.