Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Oh…and don’t forget about the endless wars and instability Beijing Biden has created.

Cocksucking lying democrat! 🖕

They must be brainwashed idiots. Victims of that program they used LSD on people to ruin their thought process? MKultra.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKUltra

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Biden shut down or severely limited our ability to drill. Our strategic reserves are also severely depleted and your senile buddy Biden says the price is too high to replenish right now….you dumbfuck!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Cockjockey is the type of dumbcunt who would happily transition a prepubescent child, assuming anyone would mate with her dumb ass!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Give us a rational explanation why it doesn’t make more sense to produce enough to meet the world’s need, sell excess to our allies, and pay down our debt, INSTEAD of sending billions of American dollars overseas, for oil, and interest on our national debt?

You see, “America First” really is a thing.

Go ahead, I want to hear your thoughts on that.

Supply and demand. Remember, the US Government doesn’t produce a single drop of oil. Oil company’s do.

We still want to Know your Grasp of why Gas was closer to 2 Dollars a Gallon during Emanuel’s Stewardship than the Closer to 4 Dollars a Gallon during The Feckless Coco Mellons Junta ..

Liesol everything thing has become much more Efficient at using Gasoline..

So let’s hear your Syllabus Bitch

Again, supply and demand. Supply was drastically cut during Trumps last year and as we were getting supply back, the Russian sanctions began lowering supply again. You know, this isn’t rocket science.

You have a severe mental health condition, seek professional help immediately. If supply was drastically cut during Trump's last year in office that would be Jan. 20 2021 right? So he was in office for 20 days of that year right? Who campaigned on ending fossil fuel energy? Don't you "think" (ha ha ha) that that commentary would chill energy production? Tell me when are you going to take responsibility for that idiot Biden?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image posting

Um, that’s OPEC, not US production. And Jan 20th 2021 is a single day, not an entire year. Just saying!! These things seem hard for some people. I think this is the chart you meant to post, which is US oil production. Btw, that’s little drop that’s circled, ya, that was under Trump.

You mental retard. US production alone cannot keep up with demand. I guess you don't know that oil is sold on the world market and world demand is what pricing oil is based on. January 20th is the 20th day of that year. Got it yet? 20 days of the last year Trump was president. OPEC production dropped because Biden pissed off the Saudi prince MBS. Try to keep up. Moron.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Cockjockey is a liar which is typical for a liberal. If she cared about the economy then she’d support Trump but instead she’s worried Trump is going to grab her pussy. TFF!

Please post one single thing I have ever lied about….

All Trump did was continue GOP Presidents long history of having recessions start under them. Hell, even Trump has admitted the economy does better under Democrats. Problem is, many of you are too stupid to do the research yourself. And all you do is spew rhetoric you don’t even understand.

Hope that helps. Gas is twice as expensive now. Food is up 50%. 6 embassies have been evacuated terribly. The economy SUCKS under Biden….you’re a fugging LIAR…proof is posted above!

The economy might suck for you, but even Trumps people and Trump are talking about how good it is. You should get you some. Kudlow, Bartiromo, and Varney just to name a few have all come out and said the economy is doing well, but they can’t really say it, so they have to also make ridiculous claims to go along with it, because, if they admit the economy is doing well, then they have to admit they were wrong, which confidently, Kudlow actually did.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Biden shut down or severely limited our ability to drill. Our strategic reserves are also severely depleted and your senile buddy Biden says the price is too high to replenish right now….you dumbfuck!

Weird how he fails to mention this, SPR are not there to help the Biden campaign. Funny how China has bought so much oil from the SPR. Wonder how much Bidens 10% turns out to be.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Give us a rational explanation why it doesn’t make more sense to produce enough to meet the world’s need, sell excess to our allies, and pay down our debt, INSTEAD of sending billions of American dollars overseas, for oil, and interest on our national debt?

You see, “America First” really is a thing.

Go ahead, I want to hear your thoughts on that.

Supply and demand. Remember, the US Government doesn’t produce a single drop of oil. Oil company’s do.

We still want to Know your Grasp of why Gas was closer to 2 Dollars a Gallon during Emanuel’s Stewardship than the Closer to 4 Dollars a Gallon during The Feckless Coco Mellons Junta ..

Liesol everything thing has become much more Efficient at using Gasoline..

So let’s hear your Syllabus Bitch

Again, supply and demand. Supply was drastically cut during Trumps last year and as we were getting supply back, the Russian sanctions began lowering supply again. You know, this isn’t rocket science.

You have a severe mental health condition, seek professional help immediately. If supply was drastically cut during Trump's last year in office that would be Jan. 20 2021 right? So he was in office for 20 days of that year right? Who campaigned on ending fossil fuel energy? Don't you "think" (ha ha ha) that that commentary would chill energy production? Tell me when are you going to take responsibility for that idiot Biden?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image posting

Um, that’s OPEC, not US production. And Jan 20th 2021 is a single day, not an entire year. Just saying!! These things seem hard for some people. I think this is the chart you meant to post, which is US oil production. Btw, that’s little drop that’s circled, ya, that was under Trump.

You mental retard. US production alone cannot keep up with demand. I guess you don't know that oil is sold on the world market and world demand is what pricing oil is based on. January 20th is the 20th day of that year. Got it yet? 20 days of the last year Trump was president. OPEC production dropped because Biden pissed off the Saudi prince MBS. Try to keep up. Moron.

So you’re saying the US has to rely on foreign oil to keep up with demand, and that Presidents really don’t have that much control over oil and gas prices? Well hell, that’s not what everyone else on the campfire is saying. BTW, I’ve stated exactly what you just posted several times. OPEC country’s and large Oil isn’t going to flood the market with oil because it lowers the cost, thus lowering their profits. Why is this so hard to understand? Again, after all the rhetoric, go back to the original post where Bannon states US oil production is at an all time high under Biden, yet GOP voters are basically too stupid to know that.

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

Weird how he fails to mention this, SPR are not there to help the Biden campaign. Funny how China has bought so much oil from the SPR. Wonder how much Bidens 10% turns out to be.

The Biden administration issued more well permits to pump oil on federal land than Trump did in his first year. That is a fact.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Corporate taxes and 'wealth' taxes sound good to ignorant folks.

Reality is that every cost assigned to corporate or wealth, is passed along to the consumer. EVERY time.

As we often said in the Marines, $hit rolls downhill.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
.........“I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.”

Joe Biden, 2019

https://apnews.com/united-states-presidential-election-9dfb1e4c381043bab6fd0fa6dece3974

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Cockjockey is a liar which is typical for a liberal. If she cared about the economy then she’d support Trump but instead she’s worried Trump is going to grab her pussy. TFF!

Please post one single thing I have ever lied about….

All Trump did was continue GOP Presidents long history of having recessions start under them. Hell, even Trump has admitted the economy does better under Democrats. Problem is, many of you are too stupid to do the research yourself. And all you do is spew rhetoric you don’t even understand.

Hope that helps. Gas is twice as expensive now. Food is up 50%. 6 embassies have been evacuated terribly. The economy SUCKS under Biden….you’re a fugging LIAR…proof is posted above!

The economy might suck for you, but even Trumps people and Trump are talking about how good it is. You should get you some. Kudlow, Bartiromo, and Varney just to name a few have all come out and said the economy is doing well, but they can’t really say it, so they have to also make ridiculous claims to go along with it, because, if they admit the economy is doing well, then they have to admit they were wrong, which confidently, Kudlow actually did.

Who tells you this crap? Trump isn't saying the economy is doing well Kudlow, Bartiromo and Varney are Fox news people,owned and operated by the globalist cabal that wants that idiot Biden in charge. However even with minor research I see nowhere any of the three are actually touting the economy as anything other than desperate.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/shows/kudlow/larry-kudlow-truth-biden-harris-economy

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/stuart-varney-president-biden-refuses-address-reality

https://archive.org/details/FBC_20240413_130000_Maria_Bartiromos_Wall_Street/start/420/end/480

And if you are stroking yourself silly over the latest jobs report, idiot.

https://www.aei.org/center-on-oppor...dmines-buried-in-the-latest-jobs-report/

Last edited by rickt300; 04/14/24.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
https://newrepublic.com/post/180499/watch-fox-news-panic-jobs-report

Do you watch any media at all? Trump said on Truth social the market is doing so well because he’s leading in the polls and investors are counting on him becoming President. Of course investors know the markets typically do much better under Democrats, so what he said is the most ridiculous thing in the wold, but I’m sure you’ll believe him.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Do you watch any media at all? Trump said on Truth social the market is doing so well because he’s leading in the polls and investors are counting on him becoming President. Of course investors know the markets typically do much better under Democrats, so what he said is the most ridiculous thing in the wold, but I’m sure you’ll believe him.

Besides opposing Trump, what are YOUR top three issues going into the election?

For me it's:

2A
economy
border

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
LOL

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Idiot, the stock market is not the economy. There are many factors why our stock market is doing well , one of them investors that were putting their money into the Chinese Shanghai stock market have invested in our stock market because theirs is crashing. Which brings us back to the part where the stock market is not the same as the US economy. And yes anticipating Trump's return may just be a factor in why our Market is still holding it's own. Don't forget inflation has an effect on the markets numbers also. To add just because Trump says something doesn't mean there isn't a gray area in there somewhere.

Last edited by rickt300; 04/14/24.

Dog I rescued in January

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
So what? The point is we should be producing more but production is hamstringed by administration policy. We are producing more than ever, but using more than ever. Supply is not keeping up with demand, hence higher prices.

“WE” don’t produce a single drop of oil. Oil company’s produce oil, and you want them to produce more oil which drives down prices at the pump. Why would a company flood the market with a product, lowering its cost, and cutting profits?

Because at lower prices, consumers buy more.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Biden drained off half the strategic petroleum reserves to try to lower fuel prices, and he still hasn't replaced it.

Think I'm lying, check the 5YR tab on this graph,

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_ending_stocks_of_crude_oil_in_the_strategic_petroleum_reserve

Because oil production plummeted under Trump in 2020, and when demand returned, production wasn’t able to keep up. Had production not plummeted under Trump, we wouldn’t have had that issue.

What was the relationship between lower production and Covid? Was there not a strong causal connection in multiple ways, including shutting down the economy?

Tarquin
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Tardqueen is here

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

Idiot, the stock market is not the economy. There are many factors why our stock market is doing well , one of them investors that were putting their money into the Chinese Shanghai stock market have invested in our stock market because theirs is crashing. Which brings us back to the part where the stock market is not the same as the US economy. And yes anticipating Trump's return may just be a factor in why our Market is still holding its own. Don't forget inflation has an effect on the markets numbers also. To add just because Trump says something doesn't mean there isn't a gray area in there somewhere.

You’re absolutely right, but it’s a strong indicator, just as GDP, jobs, consumer confidence, earnings, etc.

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Besides opposing Trump, what are YOUR top three issues going into the election?

For me it's:

2A
economy
border

Economy
Boarder
Environment.

Environment because I’m suppose to go salmon fishing in two weeks, and every year due to environmental issues, the runs get smaller and smaller. If the fish don’t show up, I just wasted a week of vacation. I’m tired of uncontrolled expansion and the thirst for quick money destroying places I love to hunt and fish.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1234, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,078
Posts18,482,745
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.