Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
This volley and back and forth is just a precursor step for the aid package this week for Israel and Ukraine.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by tdoyka
This is so kool !!

Thanks for posting it.

kwg

How many times has the US used a hypersonic missile in war boomer??

I'm going to guess the right answer to this question is, not enough ??

(Just living up to your expectations)

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Greyghost
It's not about being excited about or wanting more war. It's about escalation and whether it's better to stop it in its tracks now or wait until russia takes a few more countries one at a time. Virtually rebuilding the USSR and starting the Cold War all over again. Which I guarantee you it will. But this time it won't be just us with the nukes. Whatever happens this starting and stopping isn't the answer, and should we shy away now, we won't get back what we'll wind up loosing in the long run. Waiting until after November isn't the answer either. But it will all be on the GOP's back.

Phil
Russia isn't taking over anymore countries. If you haven't done so, read any of the threads on the topic, and numerous people on here will explain that the Russian army is a paper tiger that can't even beat Ukraine. (Those same posters also tell you that Russia will be in Toledo by Thanksgiving).

And even though you were apparently living under a rock during the last cold war, we weren't the only one with nukes, then, either.
Thats my favorite part. The pro ukraine dickheads will tell us that russia has to be stopped because they are going to take over all of europe, but in the same breath they state russia is weak and cant beat anyone lol. Shows the level of thought they have put into this
They then say we need to send all our ammo and equipment to Ukraine to stop them. It never occurs to them that when Russia destroys Ukraine, if they want to take over all of Europe, NATO will be in worse shape to defend itself.

But then, the Champions of Ukraine never did seem to be the brightest tools in the deck.

Tell me you understand nothing about US war planning without telling me you understand nothing about US war planning.

Well opinions vary remember we have a leftard running the show, who wants to suck Iran's dick and is allowing the Chinese communist party buy land in the US.

Joey ain't running nothing. The dementia patient couldn't such as ice cream cone without his meth, let a lone a Mullah's dick,. This is probably a hidden saving grace that's prevented a lot of potential damage to our military. I'm not saying Biden and Co. have done zero damage, but a mentally competent leftist who actually had and could push a unified agenda would of been a far greater threat to the US.

As for China buying up US property, LET THEM. If a war starts, revoke the title. It's still our sovereign territory, so they have to play by our rules. Foreigners almost always over pay for US real-estate. Look what's happening to the Japanese buying up our real-estate in the 80's. They paid inflated prices just as they country went into a population decline, and their economy hasn't fully recovered since.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by add
This volley and back and forth is just a precursor step for the aid package this week for Israel and Ukraine.

And new orders of Raytheon and Lockheed.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
It's not about being excited about or wanting more war. It's about escalation and whether it's better to stop it in its tracks now or wait until russia takes a few more countries one at a time. Virtually rebuilding the USSR and starting the Cold War all over again. Which I guarantee you it will. But this time it won't be just us with the nukes. Whatever happens this starting and stopping isn't the answer, and should we shy away now, we won't get back what we'll wind up loosing in the long run. Waiting until after November isn't the answer either. But it will all be on the GOP's back.

Phil
Russia isn't taking over anymore countries. If you haven't done so, read any of the threads on the topic, and numerous people on here will explain that the Russian army is a paper tiger that can't even beat Ukraine. (Those same posters also tell you that Russia will be in Toledo by Thanksgiving).

And even though you were apparently living under a rock during the last cold war, we weren't the only one with nukes, then, either.
Thats my favorite part. The pro ukraine dickheads will tell us that russia has to be stopped because they are going to take over all of europe, but in the same breath they state russia is weak and cant beat anyone lol. Shows the level of thought they have put into this
They then say we need to send all our ammo and equipment to Ukraine to stop them. It never occurs to them that when Russia destroys Ukraine, if they want to take over all of Europe, NATO will be in worse shape to defend itself.

But then, the Champions of Ukraine never did seem to be the brightest tools in the deck.

Tell me you understand nothing about US war planning without telling me you understand nothing about US war planning.

Have you ever read a book in your life? Is your brain so rotted from covtard shots which you praised boomer that write such rubbish ??

You mean like theater level operation plans?

Yea, more then a few.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Phil

Well opinions vary remember we have a leftard running the show, who wants to suck Iran's dick and is allowing the Chinese communist party buy land in the US.

Joey ain't running nothing. The dementia patient couldn't such as ice cream cone without his meth, let a lone a Mullah's dick,. This is probably a hidden saving grace that's prevented a lot of potential damage to our military. I'm not saying Biden and Co. have done zero damage, but a mentally competent leftist who actually had and could push a unified agenda would of been a far greater threat to the US.

As for China buying up US property, LET THEM. If a war starts, revoke the title. It's still our sovereign territory, so they have to play by our rules. Foreigners almost always over pay for US real-estate. Look what's happening to the Japanese buying up our real-estate in the 80's. They paid inflated prices just as they country went into a population decline, and their economy hasn't fully recovered since.

Joey is a figurehead for sure but using him as a Iran flunky also includes his puppeteers. No it is not as simple as revoking ownership dummass. How about the hundred thousand or so military age males your but buddy has let into the country? Same for Iranians.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
No. To everything. Not our ball of rice.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Phil

Joey is a figurehead for sure but using him as a Iran flunky also includes his puppeteers. No it is not as simple as revoking ownership dummass. How about the hundred thousand or so military age males your but buddy has let into the country? Same for Iranians.

The border is a separate issue. If you want to discuss it, feel free to start a new thread on it, but in general I agree, it's a mess and not helpful.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
No. To everything. Not our ball of rice.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hah!

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
But then, the Champions of Ukraine never did seem to be the brightest tools in the deck.[/quote]

Tell me you understand nothing about US war planning without telling me you understand nothing about US war planning.[/quote]

Well opinions vary remember we have a leftard running the show, who wants to suck Iran's dick and is allowing the Chinese communist party buy land in the US.[/quote]

As for China buying up US property, LET THEM. If a war starts, revoke the title. It's still our sovereign territory, so they have to play by our rules. Foreigners almost always over pay for US real-estate. Look what's happening to the Japanese buying up our real-estate in the 80's. They paid inflated prices just as they country went into a population decline, and their economy hasn't fully recovered since.[/quote]

Joey is a figurehead for sure but using him as a Iran flunky also includes his puppeteers. No it is not as simple as revoking ownership dummass. How about the hundred thousand or so military age males your but buddy has let into the country? Same for Iranians.[/quote]

The border is a separate issue. If you want to discuss it, feel free to start a new thread on it, but in general I agree, it's a mess and not helpful.[/quote]

Hey retard the topic is war with Iran. How can more than a hundred thousand military aged Iranians recently let into the country not be considered as a problem?

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
War! War! Kill the muzzies! The jews are God's chosen people! Bless those that bless israel, curse those that curse israel! blah, blah, blah.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Hey retard the topic is war with Iran. How can more than a hundred thousand military aged Iranians recently let into the country not be considered as a problem?

Do you have a source more credible than a meme to substantiate this claim?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Everytime I see a rocket headed for Israel I think of those plane loads of cash obama sent to Iran.

Bb

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Do you have anything to backup any of your claims besides a YouTube video?

G
G
I say let the Israelis do the job. In the past the US, UN, etc always pulled them off the Arabs before the job was done. And we've held them back from dealing with Iran, too. I'm a boomer and I participated in the Vietnam war. And I think that anybody who wants the US to get involved in a war should have to nominate one member of their family to be drafted into the army infantry. Put some skin in the game and then we'll see how eager you are for a fight.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tdoyka
This is so kool !!

Thanks for posting it.

kwg

How many times has the US used a hypersonic missile in war boomer??

I'm going to guess the right answer to this question is, not enough ??

(Just living up to your expectations)

kwg

50 years of endless losing wars in the mid east and dumb covtard boomers want to start ww3 while we are 35 trillion in debt with open borders and 40 per cent plus inflation

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

Antelope diaper you praised the covtard vax that never worked and injured and killed millions

Can you post a link to all of the covtard vax trials that never existed?

It’s pathetic that Rick allows such a dump Phug to
Post on here. Lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Many confused boomers on here have been

Educate all me

This Boomer, not only wasn't confused, but he educated you via bitchslap. Always here to educate another civil (non) servant..

ribka gets educated.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yes, I am a "boomer" and I'm certainly not confused.

As someone who had two tours in Beirut in 82/83 (32nd MAU & 24th MAU) and having friends and acquaintances who were killed and maimed by the embassy and BLT Barracks bombing at the airport, Iran is due a little payback from us. Something long overdue.

I don't advocate a regional or world war over it, but that ledger has never been squared.

StarchedCover

Semper Fi

Semper Fi
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If Iran attacks Israel we will huff and puff and nothing more. We’re so pathetic at this point we can’t defeat the Houthis much less the Iranians. We can toss hundreds of cruise missiles into Iran and it will amount to the closing of the Persian gulf and catastrophic oil and gas prices around the world. Then Iranian saboteurs will attack the handful of mega refineries here and gas pipelines. We have a lot more to lose than the Iranians. So we’ll scream and cry at the Iranians for reprisal attacks on Israel but we won’t escalate. Israel is going down eventually. Demographics internal and external are writing Israel out of the future.
I hope you are right about the destruction of Israel. That nasty little Sparta has been a boil on the ass of humanity far too long. America bankrupted itself fighting bloody wars for those arrogant bigots and their world banker cousins. Having a government free of AIPAC will demand a national holiday.

You are either uneducated in the Middle East or you are just plain stupid.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 60 invisible), 2,888 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,849
Posts18,478,465
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.