R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by rickt300
https://newrepublic.com/post/180499/watch-fox-news-panic-jobs-report

Do you watch any media at all? Trump said on Truth social the market is doing so well because he’s leading in the polls and investors are counting on him becoming President. Of course investors know the markets typically do much better under Democrats, so what he said is the most ridiculous thing in the wold, but I’m sure you’ll believe him.

Idiot, the stock market is not the economy. There are many factors why our stock market is doing well , one of them investors that were putting their money into the Chinese Shanghai stock market have invested in our stock market because theirs is crashing. Which brings us back to the part where the stock market is not the same as the US economy. And yes anticipating Trump's return may just be a factor in why our Market is still holding its own. Don't forget inflation has an effect on the markets numbers also. To add just because Trump says something doesn't mean there isn't a gray area in there somewhere.

You’re absolutely right, but it’s a strong indicator, just as GDP, jobs, consumer confidence, earnings, etc.

I would say it is more a strong indicator for whatever companies stocks are doing well and not doing well. Those companies may or may not be American. The jobs report is very flawed and will be as usual revised downward. Consumer confidence is not at a high of any kind, earnings are not matching inflation which is up a variously quoted 19% since Joey was installed.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

Do you watch any media at all? Trump said on Truth social the market is doing so well because he’s leading in the polls and investors are counting on him becoming President. Of course investors know the markets typically do much better under Democrats, so what he said is the most ridiculous thing in the wold, but I’m sure you’ll believe him.

Idiot, the stock market is not the economy. There are many factors why our stock market is doing well , one of them investors that were putting their money into the Chinese Shanghai stock market have invested in our stock market because theirs is crashing. Which brings us back to the part where the stock market is not the same as the US economy. And yes anticipating Trump's return may just be a factor in why our Market is still holding its own. Don't forget inflation has an effect on the markets numbers also. To add just because Trump says something doesn't mean there isn't a gray area in there somewhere.

You’re absolutely right, but it’s a strong indicator, just as GDP, jobs, consumer confidence, earnings, etc.

I would say it is more a strong indicator for whatever companies stocks are doing well and not doing well. Those companies may or may not be American. The jobs report is very flawed and will be as usual revised downward. Consumer confidence is not at a high of any kind, earnings are not matching inflation which is up a variously quoted 19% since Joey was installed.

My god! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Inflation is a global issue due to Covid. You guys are such idiots. You claim the chity economy at the end of Trumps term was due to Covid, and not his policy’s. Yet when inflation is up due to Covid, it’s Biden’s fault? Which is it, you can’t have it both ways?

Who cares if the jobs report is adjusted slightly downward. It could be cut by 50,000 jobs and it will still exceed all forecasts by 50,000 jobs.

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
The sad thing is no matter how good the economy is doing under the Dems, the GOP will never admit to it. No matter how badly it does under the GOP, you guys will never admit to it. Luckily we have those things called facts and data.

https://evonomics.com/economists-agree-democratic-presidents-better-making-us-rich-eight-reasons/

Last edited by jetjockey; 04/14/24.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

My god! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Inflation is a global issue due to Covid. You guys are such idiots. You claim the chity economy at the end of Trumps term was due to Covid, and not his policy’s. Yet when inflation is up due to Covid, it’s Biden’s fault? Which is it, you can’t have it both ways?

Who cares if the jobs report is adjusted slightly downward. It could be cut by 50,000 jobs and it will still exceed all forecasts by 50,000 jobs.
Are you that fuqkin stoopid

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Cockjockey is way in over her dwarf head….she’s flailing wildly trying to defend the indefensible. Only in the liberal bullshit world of making up fantasy would ANYONE in their sober, right mind think that the economy is better today than 5 years ago.

Trying to engage a liberalcunt like cockjockey with intelligent debate and facts is tilting at windmills….she’s not worth the frustration since she only wants to believe the bullshit she hears on PMSNBC instead of the reality of the cruel world.

Fu.ck her. Let her languish in her cheap mini-sink adorned basement with the tacky facade she calls her “dike cave”. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I paid 4.65 for Biden gas today Trump gas was 1.62.

Housing has doubled. Food has doubled insurance is up 40 per cent. Electric has doubled under Biden

Job number are revised down about 30 per cent after they are released

[bleep] low iq pedo jetboi and [bleep] Joe Biden

Last edited by ribka; 04/14/24.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Liesol

I’m Take the Printing Press at the US Treasury

What is QE

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
JetJoker, what is it about you POS leftists that makes you like crap like this?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Jetboi is a dumfuk plain n simple

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Cockjockey is way in over her dwarf head….she’s flailing wildly trying to defend the indefensible. Only in the liberal bullshit world of making up fantasy would ANYONE in their sober, right mind think that the economy is better today than 5 years ago.

Trying to engage a liberalcunt like cockjockey with intelligent debate and facts is tilting at windmills….she’s not worth the frustration since she only wants to believe the bullshit she hears on PMSNBC instead of the reality of the cruel world.

Fu.ck her. Let her languish in her cheap mini-sink adorned basement with the tacky facade she calls her “dike cave”. 😂

Dec 31, 2019. Dow 28,462.14.
April 12, 2024. Dow 37,983 (down from a recent high of 39,131 two months ago)

Q4 2019 GDP 2.1%
Q4 2023 GDP 3.4% (most recent report)

Dec 2019 job growth 145,000 jobs
March 2024 job growth 303,000 (unrevised)

Dec 2019 Unemployment Rate 3.5%
March 2024 Unemployment rate 3.8%

Dec 2019 gas price $2.64/gallon
March 2024 gas price $3.52/ gallon

Us Oil Production Dec 2019 12,980bpd
US Oil Production Dec 2023 13,295bpd. Up from 9,714 in May of 2020.

Now, that’s comparing recent numbers to basically Trumps highs, without taking into account his bungling of Covid, but, let’s just say, those numbers really don’t help. Many would argue those are 5 of the biggest indicators of the economy, with GDP giving us the best overall indication.

You guys can sit around in your little circle jerks and blow smoke up each others arses and try to rewrite history, but the rest of us will look at actual numbers. Short of gas prices and a statistical irrelevant UE rate Biden is beating Trump.

IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Who the fuqk are you preachin to🤷‍♂️

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by ribka

Housing has doubled. Food has doubled insurance is up 40 per cent. Electric has doubled under Biden

I just paid $2.78. Maybe you should ask your Governor why gas taxes are so high in your state.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Damning liberal New York Times poll finds that just 25 percent of Americans view Biden's term as mostly good for America

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-Biden-president-poll-good-America.html

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You guys do know that Keystone was a way to transport oil, not to produce oil? Oil that would have travelled through the new pipeline is simply being shipped by other sources such as trains. Plus, it was 830,000 barrels a day, or less than 1% of total world production.

Call me crazy, but I don’t believe a Canadian Company should be allowed to use US laws to take land from Americans citizens using eminent domain to ship refined oil to foreign countries. I mean, allowing foreign countries to take land from US citizens is about as communistic as you can possibly get. But you guys support US citizens being forced to sell their land to foreign governments. Simply amazing.

Btw. The reason we had to take oil from the reserves is oil production PLUMMETED under Trump in his last year. So there is that.
Keystone was going to be built to transport Canadian heavy crude oil to the gulf coast. It will never be built now because the Canadians built a pipeline to the sea to replace Keystone XL.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Dec 31, 2019. Dow 28,462.14.
April 12, 2024. Dow 37,983 (down from a recent high of 39,131 two months ago)

Q4 2019 GDP 2.1%
Q4 2023 GDP 3.4% (most recent report)

Dec 2019 job growth 145,000 jobs
March 2024 job growth 303,000 (unrevised)

Dec 2019 Unemployment Rate 3.5%
March 2024 Unemployment rate 3.8%

Dec 2019 gas price $2.64/gallon
March 2024 gas price $3.52/ gallon

Us Oil Production Dec 2019 12,980bpd
US Oil Production Dec 2023 13,295bpd. Up from 9,714 in May of 2020.

Now, that’s comparing recent numbers to basically Trumps highs, without taking into account his bungling of Covid, but, let’s just say, those numbers really don’t help. Many would argue those are 5 of the biggest indicators of the economy, with GDP giving us the best overall indication.

You guys can sit around in your little circle jerks and blow smoke up each others arses and try to rewrite history, but the rest of us will look at actual numbers. Short of gas prices and a statistical irrelevant UE rate Biden is beating Trump.
This.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The stocks may have a higher dollar value.....but those dollars are worth far less.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Oh Darn Coco Mellon just rescinded his order to Refill the SPR

Can’t do both send Oil to China and fill the SPR ..

Meanwhile Liesol is buying Gas at 2.98 a Gallon while the rest of US are at 3.49 and Much Higher ..

“ Inflation is Worldwide “ be Happy the Central Banks are Printing Bushel Baskets of Fake Currencies..

After All Inflation is a Monetary Phenomenon caused by Excessive Central Bank Printing ..

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ribka

I just paid $2.78. Maybe you should ask your Governor why gas taxes are so high in your state.

The recent increases have nothing to do with someone's governor.

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/gas-prices-climbed-14-year/story?id=108652610

Tarquin
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Tarqueen vs Jetboi you can’t make this schit up 😂😂🤣🤣

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Tarqueen vs Jetboi you can’t make this schit up 😂😂🤣🤣

They gonna be staring longingly into each other's pee holes in a second.

I am MAGA.
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (1234, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,084
Posts18,482,814
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.