D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by persiandog
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Israel asked for it. They violated the sovereignty of two countries (Syria & Iran). Fahq'em!
This! The war mongerers will make every excuse out there for israel, but facts are facts. Israel hit them first. If they respond back again, thid is going to escalate out of control. Why so many think that iran is so weak is beyond me. Many do not keep of with current events and only repeat what fox news tells them

the islamic regime will not survive without an active conflict . the need enemies to survive ( they think ).
Islam is a religion of death.

The Judeochristian legacy is one of life.

"This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live." Deut. 30:19.

They've chosen and hopefully we've chosen.

DF

GB4

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
the islamic regime will not survive without an active conflict . the need enemies to survive ( they think ).
Good description of the Democrat party in the USA. WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam

All started by Democrats and their policies

Last edited by Hastings; 04/14/24. Reason: added last sentence

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by duke61
Bomb Iran back into stone age

They wouldn't notice any change.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by earlybrd
FAFO Iran started this schit
Nonsense, America Started this schit and you can bet your ass that our CIA and State Department both have boots on the ground in both Iran and Israel making sure it escalates.

With their FISA contacts spying on us. Keeping tabs of course. Funny you feel the CIA and State Department are good guys.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Good description of the Democrat party in the USA. WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam

All started by Democrats and their policies
Was just going to type the exact response

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
from what I can find, 99% or more of the Iranian rockets were shot down. Israel, USA, France, UK and Jordan all participated in the defense. Maybe the Iranian stuff just isn't that good?
Don't forget, Iran has set an example for violent attacks on other countries. Attacks that 'violated the sovereignty' of their targets. God knows Iran has killed many, many Americans. They don't have much credibility when they bleat that crap when they themselves take a hit.

Sam......

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Israel asked for it. They violated the sovereignty of two countries (Syria & Iran). Fahq'em!
This! The war mongerers will make every excuse out there for israel, but facts are facts. Israel hit them first. If they respond back again, thid is going to escalate out of control. Why so many think that iran is so weak is beyond me. Many do not keep of with current events and only repeat what fox news tells them

"This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live." Deut. 30:19.

DF

Did Israel kill all of the American servicemen on the liberty for Jesus?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Frankly I don’t give a flyingfuck…I’m so sick of Muslims that I support their elimination….it would cleanse the earth if they were reduced to small pockets of nothingness in the empty corners of the earth!

If Iran isn’t wiped off the map they’ll just continue to cause havoc and pain. I’d rather see Israel do it directly than us. Fu.ck every swinging tiny Muslim dick!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s like Muslims didn’t exist before the 1990s . They’ve all the sudden been one of our top enemies lately. Hmmmm

Fast forward to 2020s and white homosexual males living in rural America are a yuge terrorist threat. It’s almost like the media is deciding who our enemies are.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
from what I can find, 99% or more of the Iranian rockets were shot down. Israel, USA, France, UK and Jordan all participated in the defense. Maybe the Iranian stuff just isn't that good?
Don't forget, Iran has set an example for violent attacks on other countries. Attacks that 'violated the sovereignty' of their targets. God knows Iran has killed many, many Americans. They don't have much credibility when they bleat that crap when they themselves take a hit.
Thanks, brother Licher. Always appreciate your insight.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Whoever has Elon on their side wins.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
It’s like Muslims didn’t exist before the 1990s . They’ve all the sudden been one of our top enemies lately. Hmmmm

Fast forward to 2020s and white homosexual males living in rural America are a yuge terrorist threat. It’s almost like the media is deciding who our enemies are.

There’s a hell of a lot of truth in your statement!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

DF

So the practice of genocide is a Judeo/Christian legacy of life??

Who knew?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
What’s amazing is all the media hype and world outrage and concern about what is happening in the Middle East. Everybody knows at some point in time this is where the climax of history is going to happen.
On the other hand, horrific things are happening in Africa. In the last year a million killed and 8 million displaced just in Sudan.
Nobody cares, media doesn’t cover it.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

DF

So the practice of genocide is a Judeo/Christian legacy of life??

Who knew?

Think of it more as self-preservation.

Btw….when did you get so touchy feely? You’ve always been (I thought) a hard charging, take no prisoners type of guy….I liked that about you but now you’ve clung to the liberal mantra of “GENOCIDE, GENOCIDE, GENOCIDE”….

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Fast forward to 2020s and white homosexual heterosexual, otherwise known as normal, men living in rural America are a yuge terrorist threat. It’s almost like the media is deciding who our enemies are.

FIFY.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Pedo Joe won't do dik- - - - -Obummer's pulling the puppet strings, and Valerie Jarret is holding his alleged balls in a death grip.
Obunghole may well be pulling Bidens strings, but Obunghole, himself, is nothing more than a puppet

Yes & yes .....,,

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by ihookem
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Yes israel has nukes. Iran in a normal war will destroy israel.
After the first week of this war, Iran will have no airforce or navy. Israel has a fully developed target list to neuter Iran.
The second week will be hunting and killing any military targets that are left while Iran scrambles to hide under ground.
Once the blast doors are located, Israel hits those with bunker busters and entombs anything left inside.

Agree, that there is no upside to a major war between Israel and Iran.

I think so too. Israel will slaughter Iran.. Many here say things like Nuke Iran.. The truth is There are millions of Iranians that remember very well what Iran was 50 yrs . ago. They wore blue jeans, women wore dresses and they were very prosperous .It is mostly their government that are evil dictators. America is not nearly as bad , but our government is also out of control. If anyone bombs Iran, China might get involved. I am not sure they will bother with Taiwan at that time. They need Iran's oil more than Taiwan. Some here acting like they know it all. One thing I know is no one really knows.
According to some on here, everyone in iran should die. War mongering blood thirsty fools who will answer to that one day

Yeah,

"Make Iran a parking lot" etc. We had an opportunity to help the folks in Iran that wanted it different if we wanted to under Obongo, and didn't.

Fûck em both I guess. I'll shed no tears on behalf of either country. But can still recognize the cost to the innocents regardless how it plays out.

I'm more, maybe only, concerned at this point about the foreign assets in the US now.

I don't know why these pink pussies in DC think we are supposed to GAS about some foreign dust up when our own borders are being invaded by millions of military age males while they do NOTHING to stop it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by ihookem
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Yes israel has nukes. Iran in a normal war will destroy israel.
After the first week of this war, Iran will have no airforce or navy. Israel has a fully developed target list to neuter Iran.
The second week will be hunting and killing any military targets that are left while Iran scrambles to hide under ground.
Once the blast doors are located, Israel hits those with bunker busters and entombs anything left inside.

Agree, that there is no upside to a major war between Israel and Iran.

I think so too. Israel will slaughter Iran.. Many here say things like Nuke Iran.. The truth is There are millions of Iranians that remember very well what Iran was 50 yrs . ago. They wore blue jeans, women wore dresses and they were very prosperous .It is mostly their government that are evil dictators. America is not nearly as bad , but our government is also out of control. If anyone bombs Iran, China might get involved. I am not sure they will bother with Taiwan at that time. They need Iran's oil more than Taiwan. Some here acting like they know it all. One thing I know is no one really knows.
According to some on here, everyone in iran should die. War mongering blood thirsty fools who will answer to that one day

Yeah,

"Make Iran a parking lot" etc. We had an opportunity to help the folks in Iran that wanted it different if we wanted to under Obongo, and didn't.

Fûck em both I guess. I'll shed no tears on behalf of either country. But can still recognize the cost to the innocents regardless how it plays out.

I'm more, maybe only, concerned at this point about the foreign assets in the US now.

I don't know why these pink pussies in DC think we are supposed to GAS about some foreign dust up when our own borders are being invaded by millions of military age males while they do NOTHING to stop it.
Amen!!!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

649 members (12344mag, 160user, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17Hunter, 72 invisible), 2,740 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,983
Posts18,480,914
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.