-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If unbiased and observant is what you want, you should be watching Real Coffee with Scott Adams. But some of you guys might get triggered.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

GB4

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I really like to see both sides of it. I'm a big boy and can I also don't want some make up my own mind. I also don't want someone to spoon feed me what I already believe. Just a old man's thoughts.
Have a great day
Jim

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
There is <BillO'Reilly.com> you can access. He has his daily webcasts. Tucker interviewed Bill O'Reilly the other day. Good interview.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Newt is a high level Freemason, so ya he's a Satanist and in the circle

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by broomd
So, tuned into Newsmax for the latest on the GOP Speaker BS, ...what a disappointment. Rinos 'r us!.... please share.

Newsmax has always sucked. Never understood the enthusiasm for it.

All Cable TV news is rigged. All Cable TV is dead. Programming sucks.

Drop your provider. Get the Amazon Cube and use Amazon Prime and other free aps for entertainment. RSBN app for all things Trump. Save a LOT of money too. You can thank me later.

There are a few internet sites that are excellent for news.

Dodo Birds
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why watch the news when it gets dumped here by the bus load. Nothing is sneaking past our copy and paste brigade.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Haven't watched the talking heads spout their propaganda for a few years now. I read my news sources and make up my own mind.

I do watch Tucker's X links.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I learn all I need right here on the fire!

broomd Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Quick Newsmax update here for those who care...
Have been watching HIgbie, Kelly, Plante, etc. There are some solid Conservative voices on the channel best I can tell.

Thanks for the insight here, like any news source one has to weed through the poseurs.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by broomd
Tuned out of Fox the day Tucker was canned and have not returned, since then haven't had an outlet for news.

So, tuned into Newsmax for the latest on the GOP Speaker BS, ...what a disappointment. Rinos 'r us!
The endless parade of long knives out for Gaetz from the likes of Newt, Christy. Not to mention the endless Ukraine horsechit, good lord.
Other than Tucker on "X" it seems that there really isn't a viable conservative real time news source at this point.

If you know of one, please share.
You are correct. Ultimately, all MSM news sources are controlled by the same folks. Newsmax is no exception. They are only free to go so far to please the conservative base. When there's something in the news important to the ruling globalist elite, they will support the globalist elite position on it.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don’t want liberal or conservative slant on the news. I want truth. That’s getting pretty hard to come by.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
there always seems to be a pretty good collection of Sky News out of Australia hammering liberals and Rinos.

Aussie loyalties are hard to figure out. Given the makeup of their country, I still don't understand their stance on guns, but they seem to have a very dyed in the wool conservative view point on other things

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I don’t want liberal or conservative slant on the news. I want truth. That’s getting pretty hard to come by.

I lean that way to - just report the news, I'll decide the morality/ethics of it.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by KFWA

I lean that way to - just report the news, I'll decide the morality/ethics of it.
Exactly! Don’t even try to explain to me why it happened. Just tell me what the hell happened.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You’re asleep if you’ve paid much attention to NewsMax the last 18 months. They caved to the wrong side a while ago.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Why watch the news when it gets dumped here by the bus load. Nothing is sneaking past our copy and paste brigade.

Don't be a brainwashed follower, please.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Exactly! Don’t even try to explain to me why it happened. Just tell me what the hell happened.
Yup. Don't tell me what to think or how to feel. Just give me the facts

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by moosemike

Yup. Don't tell me what to think or how to feel. Just give me the facts
Even the weather channel feels obligated to put a spin on the weather. Last fall when I was camping in the back country, I was getting all of my news from the radio, very spotty cell service. There was the remnants of a tropical storm heading my way I was a little concerned about. The night before it got to me I listened to a New York City AM station reporting on the storm. They were urging everyone to “shelter in place” because of “wind gusts up to 11 mph!!” And unprecedented rainfall totaling nearly 1/2”!! This is how they reported it. I’m sure the sheep fell right in line. 80% of the population need to be spoon fed their information.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by deflave
Only news source you need is X.

Have you seen your buddy Kilmeade's meltdown on X?

Kilmead is a tool

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
You’re asleep if you’ve paid much attention to NewsMax the last 18 months. They caved to the wrong side a while ago.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

60 members (BALLISTIK, Akhutr, batch, BamaJoe, 8 invisible), 1,192 guests, and 902 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,995
Posts18,481,143
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.