Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Ask Jetboi about Larry his trophy bass šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

My wife caught that smallmouth fishing with her dad on their family pond, thatā€™s why itā€™s mounted and on the wall! Youā€™re a real man to make fun of a daughter and father memory.

Well youā€™re a liberal pussy so fu.ck your feelings and anyone in your family that allows your stupidity. If you donā€™t like having your dipshit family members being associated with your faqqotry then fu.ckoff outta hereā€¦.pussy!ā€¦I promise you that we donā€™t give afuck about your feelings pussy!

ļæ½Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.ļæ½ ļæ½General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

My wife caught that smallmouth fishing with her dad on their family pond, thatā€™s why itā€™s mounted and on the wall! Youā€™re a real man to make fun of a daughter and father memory.

Well youā€™re a liberal pussy so fu.ck your feelings and anyone in your family that allows your stupidity. If you donā€™t like having your dipshit family members being associated with your faqqotry then fu.ckoff outta hereā€¦.pussy!ā€¦I promise you that we donā€™t give afuck about your feelings pussy!

Wife should be beating the liberal pussy out of him daily.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I wouldnā€™t doubt she has a real man on the sideā€¦a MAGA man! šŸ˜‰

ļæ½Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.ļæ½ ļæ½General George S. Patton, Jr.

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. So easily triggered. Howā€™s it feel to be such a snowflake that you canā€™t hold even a half way decent conversation and you have to resort to name calling and insults? Trust me, your insults only put a bigger smile on my face knowing Iā€™m easily triggering you! šŸ». The more you cuss and scream, the more I like it!

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

Howā€™d it feel to know that people you support know your stupid?

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Like the Democrat scum that YOU support?

Last edited by jk16; 04/15/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Everyone here with the exception of maybe 3 think your so stupid they wonder how you walk, so if you wanna talk numbers..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔĢ€Ėn labĆ© skĆ½la

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Everyone here with the exception of maybe 3 think your so stupid they wonder how you walk, so if you wanna talk numbers..........

90% of the people responding to my posts are uneducated rednecks that donā€™t even understand the difference in U3 and U6. They make excuses for their superiors calling them stupid, and donā€™t know how to have a valid thought for themselves. They are easily manipulated by Trump and even though they know he lies to their face over and over again, they donā€™t care because they are sheep.
They are my entertainment on slow days.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

90% of the people responding to my posts are uneducated rednecks that donā€™t even understand the difference in U3 and U6. They make excuses for their superiors calling them stupid, and donā€™t know how to have a valid thought for themselves. They are easily manipulated by Trump and even though they know he lies to their face over and over again, they donā€™t care because they are sheep.

Lol, so you think.

Paul

molɔĢ€Ėn labĆ© skĆ½la

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Has the OP ever worked in the Oil Industry, if not what he has to say is of little relevance.

Roger summed it up right out of the gate.

There are so many variables, and getting oil out of the ground is but one of the many.

And pay no mind to what the alpha agencies[EPA primarily in this case] are doing.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The op needs to go read Biden's executive order dated January 27, 2021 entitled "Executive Order on Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad" and ask himself how people running oil companies or people making decisions to fund new exploration might feel about that and how it could affect new production.

But its easier to regurgitate Menstrual Syndrome NBC talking points.

I am having trouble linking the EO but its on "Whitehouse.gov" and can be reached by searching "Executive Order on Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad"

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rickt300
https://newrepublic.com/post/180499/watch-fox-news-panic-jobs-report

Do you watch any media at all? Trump said on Truth social the market is doing so well because heā€™s leading in the polls and investors are counting on him becoming President. Of course investors know the markets typically do much better under Democrats, so what he said is the most ridiculous thing in the wold, but Iā€™m sure youā€™ll believe him.

Idiot, the stock market is not the economy. There are many factors why our stock market is doing well , one of them investors that were putting their money into the Chinese Shanghai stock market have invested in our stock market because theirs is crashing. Which brings us back to the part where the stock market is not the same as the US economy. And yes anticipating Trump's return may just be a factor in why our Market is still holding its own. Don't forget inflation has an effect on the markets numbers also. To add just because Trump says something doesn't mean there isn't a gray area in there somewhere.

Youā€™re absolutely right, but itā€™s a strong indicator, just as GDP, jobs, consumer confidence, earnings, etc.

I would say it is more a strong indicator for whatever companies stocks are doing well and not doing well. Those companies may or may not be American. The jobs report is very flawed and will be as usual revised downward. Consumer confidence is not at a high of any kind, earnings are not matching inflation which is up a variously quoted 19% since Joey was installed.

My god! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø. Inflation is a global issue due to Covid. You guys are such idiots. You claim the chity economy at the end of Trumps term was due to Covid, and not his policyā€™s. Yet when inflation is up due to Covid, itā€™s Bidenā€™s fault? Which is it, you canā€™t have it both ways?

Who cares if the jobs report is adjusted slightly downward. It could be cut by 50,000 jobs and it will still exceed all forecasts by 50,000 jobs.

Ha ha ha what a fool. Inflation is not caused totally by Covid. Here in America inflation began as blue cities shut down their economies (businesses) for no good reason causing shortages. The biggest cause of inflation presently is the energy supply not meeting demand. Not to belittle the contribution of outrageous debt spending lowering the value of the dollar. Yes Joey is a major factor in rising inflation. High energy costs cause higher prices all around. What [bleep] economy at the end of Trump's term? When are you retards going to take responsibility for Biden?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

You sound like some high school kid. A dumb high school kid.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Cockjockey is way in over her dwarf headā€¦.sheā€™s flailing wildly trying to defend the indefensible. Only in the liberal bullshit world of making up fantasy would ANYONE in their sober, right mind think that the economy is better today than 5 years ago.

Trying to engage a liberalcunt like cockjockey with intelligent debate and facts is tilting at windmillsā€¦.sheā€™s not worth the frustration since she only wants to believe the bullshit she hears on PMSNBC instead of the reality of the cruel world.

Fu.ck her. Let her languish in her cheap mini-sink adorned basement with the tacky facade she calls her ā€œdike caveā€. šŸ˜‚

Dec 31, 2019. Dow 28,462.14.
April 12, 2024. Dow 37,983 (down from a recent high of 39,131 two months ago)

Q4 2019 GDP 2.1%
Q4 2023 GDP 3.4% (most recent report)

Dec 2019 job growth 145,000 jobs
March 2024 job growth 303,000 (unrevised)

Dec 2019 Unemployment Rate 3.5%
March 2024 Unemployment rate 3.8%

Dec 2019 gas price $2.64/gallon
March 2024 gas price $3.52/ gallon

Us Oil Production Dec 2019 12,980bpd
US Oil Production Dec 2023 13,295bpd. Up from 9,714 in May of 2020.

Now, thatā€™s comparing recent numbers to basically Trumps highs, without taking into account his bungling of Covid, but, letā€™s just say, those numbers really donā€™t help. Many would argue those are 5 of the biggest indicators of the economy, with GDP giving us the best overall indication.

You guys can sit around in your little circle jerks and blow smoke up each others arses and try to rewrite history, but the rest of us will look at actual numbers. Short of gas prices and a statistical irrelevant UE rate Biden is beating Trump.

So you believe government generated numbers? Pretty funny. Still gas being up 37% doesn't make your point very well. Your GDP numbers are particularly interesting. Definitely cooked up to make your butt buddy look good. What sectors of our economy are gaining? Unemployment numbers also. In 2019 most of the jobs were good paying full time jobs. Current numbers reflect a majority of part time jobs and if you have two of them you get counted twice. Don't forget many of the jobs are taken by foreign nationals, people not born in the US. Details matter, which gay porn mag are you jcking off too over a .3 inflated unemployment rate? Once again I have to explain to you that US oil production though having an effect on oil prices does not set the price of gas you can buy at the station. How many times do I have to point out that the DOW is not a direct measure of the economy? I post legitimate links and you come up with bullschit. How about these numbers?
https://datavisualizations.heritage.org/markets-and-finance/the-biden-inflation-tracker/
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]are gas stations open 24 7
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] border='0' alt='Screenshot-2024-04-15-at-10-38-53-Data-Visualization-The-Biden-Inflation-Tracker-The-Heritage-Founda'/></a>

Last edited by rickt300; 04/15/24.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Cockjockey is way in over her dwarf headā€¦.sheā€™s flailing wildly trying to defend the indefensible. Only in the liberal bullshit world of making up fantasy would ANYONE in their sober, right mind think that the economy is better today than 5 years ago.

Trying to engage a liberalcunt like cockjockey with intelligent debate and facts is tilting at windmillsā€¦.sheā€™s not worth the frustration since she only wants to believe the bullshit she hears on PMSNBC instead of the reality of the cruel world.

Fu.ck her. Let her languish in her cheap mini-sink adorned basement with the tacky facade she calls her ā€œdike caveā€. šŸ˜‚

Dec 31, 2019. Dow 28,462.14.
April 12, 2024. Dow 37,983 (down from a recent high of 39,131 two months ago)

Q4 2019 GDP 2.1%
Q4 2023 GDP 3.4% (most recent report)

Dec 2019 job growth 145,000 jobs
March 2024 job growth 303,000 (unrevised)

Dec 2019 Unemployment Rate 3.5%
March 2024 Unemployment rate 3.8%

Dec 2019 gas price $2.64/gallon
March 2024 gas price $3.52/ gallon

Us Oil Production Dec 2019 12,980bpd
US Oil Production Dec 2023 13,295bpd. Up from 9,714 in May of 2020.

Now, thatā€™s comparing recent numbers to basically Trumps highs, without taking into account his bungling of Covid, but, letā€™s just say, those numbers really donā€™t help. Many would argue those are 5 of the biggest indicators of the economy, with GDP giving us the best overall indication.

You guys can sit around in your little circle jerks and blow smoke up each others arses and try to rewrite history, but the rest of us will look at actual numbers. Short of gas prices and a statistical irrelevant UE rate Biden is beating Trump.

So you believe government generated numbers? Pretty funny. Still gas being up 37% doesn't make your point very well. Your GDP numbers are particularly interesting. Definitely cooked up to make your butt buddy look good. What sectors of our economy are gaining? Unemployment numbers also. In 2019 most of the jobs were good paying full time jobs. Current numbers reflect a majority of part time jobs and if you have two of them you get counted twice. Don't forget many of the jobs are taken by foreign nationals, people not born in the US. Details matter, which gay porn mag are you jcking off too over a .3 inflated unemployment rate? Once again I have to explain to you that US oil production though having an effect on oil prices does not set the price of gas you can buy at the station. How many times do I have to point out that the DOW is not a direct measure of the economy? I post legitimate links and you come up with bullschit. How about these numbers?
https://datavisualizations.heritage.org/markets-and-finance/the-biden-inflation-tracker/
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]are gas stations open 24 7
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] border='0' alt='Screenshot-2024-04-15-at-10-38-53-Data-Visualization-The-Biden-Inflation-Tracker-The-Heritage-Founda'/></a>

Rickt300...you are spot on.....

For everyone else....jetjockey is a liar and maybe her problem is that she doesn't realize it....all of her comments are mostly taken from the main stream media and we all know that they are part of the Democratic party...all the Dems lie except maybe for Kennedy, but be weary of Kennedy too....

Just ask yourselves, were you better off when Trump was in office or are you better off NOW!!!

Dems like jetjockey are not stupid and certainly not incompetent, they are Agenda Driven and so far they have managed to take over the Media, take control of our Education System, take control of Social Media, take control of our Justice System, take control of our Military, take control of The Legislative Branch AND figured out how to steal a Presidential election. Not bad for a bunch of incompetent halfwits. OH, and they have managed to convince over half the country that what they are doing is a good thing.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by Raspy; 04/15/24. Reason: spelling

Illegitimi non carborundum

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Raspyā€¦I disagree with you only in that liberal pussies like cockjockey are definitely STUPIDā€¦..they are mindless morons regurgitating their heroes bullshitā€¦ā€heroesā€ like Rachel Madcow and PMSNBC. They cannot think for themselves and they are beyond intellectually retarded, emotionally stunted and mentally vacuous.

I do agree with you on everything else, especially the fact that theyā€™re agenda driven and calculating. If they had more than 2 neurons firing theyā€™d see the error of their retardation.

Iā€™m convinced that 98% of them are simply anti-American, effeminate little cucksā€¦..but they are EVIL in their desires. They hate America, they loathe God and they celebrate their twisted ideas on sexualityā€¦.as Paul Harvey once said in his commentary ā€œIf I were the devilā€¦ā€.

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

That reply was a fugging gem wasn't it!

Paul

molɔĢ€Ėn labĆ© skĆ½la

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

That reply was a fugging gem wasn't it!

Totally outing himself as a sophomoric brainwashed useful idiot.

Next thing you know, he'll be throwing his phaagala coming out party.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Raspyā€¦I disagree with you only in that liberal pussies like cockjockey are definitely STUPIDā€¦..they are mindless morons regurgitating their heroes bullshitā€¦ā€heroesā€ like Rachel Madcow and PMSNBC. They cannot think for themselves and they are beyond intellectually retarded, emotionally stunted and mentally vacuous.

I do agree with you on everything else, especially the fact that theyā€™re agenda driven and calculating. If they had more than 2 neurons firing theyā€™d see the error of their retardation.

Iā€™m convinced that 98% of them are simply anti-American, effeminate little cucksā€¦..but they are EVIL in their desires. They hate America, they loathe God and they celebrate their twisted ideas on sexualityā€¦.as Paul Harvey once said in his commentary ā€œIf I were the devilā€¦ā€.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1OntarioJim, 1minute, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,151 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,054
Posts18,482,295
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.