T

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol,
1adam12 to dispatch

Can you send me assistance please

Yeah she's a big one........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Who in their right mind would want to be a landlord. Bet she votes 5 times for biden.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
These property owners should learn to wear hoodies and masks, then just wallop the hel out of theses squatters with baseball bats. Worked for Antifa and BLM, didn’t see any of them face charges?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I CAN"T BREATHE!!

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Too many towns/states are way too lenient with squatters. The times coming, and probably soon, when landowners won't call the police because nothing will get done. They'll SSS.
Here in Idaho, you have to go through a long eviction process before the cops can do anything with them. I'm waiting to hear how FL's new law works out.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
He needs to sterilize his hands and burn that mic.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'd guess four out of five blacks think the property owner & police were in the wrong.

In her homeland if she trespassed into someones home they'd beat her to a pulp. THAT is what her type understands !!!!

I watched the Iran video then this video- this big Angus cow doesn't deserve freedom. People like her need an authoritarian homeland where they're made to work- made to follow the rules. She needs to be taught to shut-up- she doesn't deserve to be heard nor does she deserve a fair trial.
She's a 500lb. problem drain on society.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Too many towns/states are way too lenient with squatters. The times coming, and probably soon, when landowners won't call the police because nothing will get done. They'll SSS.
Here in Idaho, you have to go through a long eviction process before the cops can do anything with them. I'm waiting to hear how FL's new law works out.

You honestly think landowners will shoot squatters and bury them in the backyard? LOL

Laws are being changed in red states.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Calvin

You honestly think landowners will shoot squatters and bury them in the backyard? LOL

Will and should are 2 different things.

Me

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
What a Ghettopotamus!

Did this happen in Atlanta? Is that Stacey Abrams?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I doubt she’s invested any more Sundays in church than an Out Wester from Pocatello on here.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm not surprised to see that Tallahassee hasn't changed much in all these years.

Lived there years ago while I attended FSU.

My younger brother worked for the Leon County Sheriff's Office (LCSO) and after doing some "ridealongs" with him and several friends who were Tallahassee Police Department (TPD) officers, made me realize that serving in local law enforcement wasn't for me. I kept my happy ass in the USMC.

My hat's off to the members of law enforcement that deal with this crap every day.

StarchedCover

Semper Fi
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Not necessarily kill them but landowners will get tough with them. They'll show up at night with a few buddies and baseball bats.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Not necessarily kill them but landowners will get tough with them. They'll show up at night with a few buddies and baseball bats.

Squatter removal will probably become big business. There are a few guys doing. I think they charge 5k.

This crap is going to push mom and pop out of the landlord business.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
“ I’m a self represented litigant” LOL. With a dang idiot for a client…..

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
We're dealing with that right now in one of our rentals. Guy just figured that since he lost his job and is having a hard time finding a new one (felonies on his record) that we should just let him live there until he can get another job. Luckily the judge did not agree. I keep telling the wife that we need to sell our rentals, especially at our age, but she is reluctant. I did hear that Iowa is talking about making you wait 90 days before you can start to evict a tenant. Sucks that these people have more rights to your property than you do. 😕

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
That N I G G A P O T A M U S would probably slim down some after picking a bale a day for a couple of months. "No work- - - - -no food!"

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Incredible that in some states you do not have to mark your boundaries or fences anymore it is up to the encroachers to know if it’s private or not. In the cities where you own a home, pay utilities and taxes plus upkeep and someone can still takeover while your away?
What happened to trespass laws in the populace areas? We’re I leaving a place I was concerned about I would post very visible no trespassing signs up hi, then take pics. Gotta be away to stop this.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like a good place to let a few vicious dogs in the back door...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 70 invisible), 2,584 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,090
Posts18,482,949
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.