Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Coming from butt hurt, blowhard Yanks who don't have a clue....not about their own nation with its demented president and unravelling social conditions, nor other nations. A garbage in garbage out mentality.....oh, yeah, "somebody should do something about it," isn't that right?

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT
Psycho's, full of anger, resentment and hate.

No, not at all...just replying gingerly to you all.

Originally Posted by DBT
Their President suffering dementia and their society and nation in decay.

Now I will absolutely AGREE with you 1,000,000%....and I think most Americans and Aussies see it this way too...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][/quote][/quote]

^^^^^^That's a Good one there, LOL^^^^^^

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

Now I will absolutely AGREE with you 1,000,000%....and I think most Americans and Aussies see it this way too...

It is clear that you guys are crybabies, simple as that.

Frustrated by your inability to address your own issues, a decaying nation and poor leadership, you lash out, venting your anger in the anonymity and safety of an unmoderated talk site.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Originally Posted by DBT

It is clear that you guys are crybabies, simple as that.

Frustrated by your inability to address your own issues, a decaying nation and poor leadership, you lash out, venting your anger in the anonymity and safety of an unmoderated talk site.

Relax...go drink an ice-cold Foster... Not crying, not angry, just sad as our nation is going to shit, and I already told you I agree with your assessment.

Last edited by Raspy; 02/19/24. Reason: spelling

IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nm.

Last edited by DBT; 02/19/24.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT
Nm.

STFU.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT
Nm.

STFU.

You are not the heroic figure that you imagine yourself to be, Ace.

You need to get over yourself, drop your illusions and become a better man, a more tolerant man. One that does not throw tantrums at any challenge to your faith.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Shut up

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Full Retard is having pretend Border Guards with with pretend pistols worn as decoration for their poser uniforms allowing a now vibrant aggressive illegal invasion to rush and cross your border and not a single round is used to scatter the cockroaches.

This will ultimately be left up to each home owner to deal with once house invasions become a routine news item.

The big mouths on here need to clean up their own back yards before looking over the fence.

PS: Putins guards at that concert were unarmed and the death toll has risen to 133. See how gun control works?

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter
Full Retard is having pretend Border Guards with with pretend pistols worn as decoration for their poser uniforms allowing a now vibrant aggressive illegal invasion to rush and cross your border and not a single round is used to scatter the cockroaches.

Yep, correct...see below...

Also....

This will ultimately be left up to each home owner to deal with once house invasions become a routine news item.
Already happening where I am from....

The big mouths on here need to clean up their own back yards before looking over the fence.

Yep, don't disagree....

PS: Putins guards at that concert were unarmed and the death toll has risen to 133. See how gun control works?

Absolutely!

Last edited by Raspy; 03/24/24. Reason: spelling

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Coming from butt hurt, blowhard Yanks who don't have a clue....not about their own nation with its demented president and unravelling social conditions, nor other nations. A garbage in garbage out mentality.....oh, yeah, "somebody should do something about it," isn't that right?

Well at least we haven't reached the level of 7 out of ten Aussie men being LGBTQ.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

That border incident was filmed for a reason.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rickt300

That border incident was filmed for a reason.
Doesn’t change the fact it happened. Rocks/glass houses. Any American trying to take splinters out of another countries eye better get the sheet of plywood out of their own first.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by DBT

Well at least we haven't reached the level of 7 out of ten Aussie men being LGBTQ.

That's horseshit and you know it.

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Those gun confiscations and bans in Australia sure helped white Christians practicing their faith and freedom

Too Aussie police spend all their resources targeting the healthy unmasked and unjabbed beating and arresting then

Atheist covtard vaxxed Aussie input needed

R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

For a supposed gun writer who paused the gun confiscation you sure don’t know much about firearms and firearms laws. More firearms are legal in Russia than Australia the penal colony

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I find that hard to believe. 70% of Australian men are Queer?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Hastings

yes sir, the other 30% of the population are women

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Hastings

It was a jab but Australia does seem to be represented on this forum by a large percentage of deviates. L-Lesbian, G-gay, B-bisexual, T-Trans sexual, Q-queer. Only a few even deny it.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/how...ght-have-the-answer-20240116-p5exmo.html

https://www.statista.com/topics/5810/lgbtq-life-in-australia/#editorsPicks

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-03...people-in-australia-and-beyond/102037662

Last edited by rickt300; 04/17/24.

Dog I rescued in January

Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (160user, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 163bc, 61 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,791
Posts18,477,321
Members73,943
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.