Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dan_oz
However, I quite like living in a country where people don't generally feel the need to go armed to do the shopping.

Lol, with the importation of people your .gov is doing that's about to change.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Meanwhile a Bishop from Sydney with a social media presence was stabbed yesterday by a raghead.....nothing to see here.....say it with me "diversity is our strength"

Last edited by RJY66; 04/16/24.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by RJY66
Meanwhile a Bishop from Sydney with a social media presence was stabbed yesterday by a raghead.....nothing to see here.....say it with me "diversity is our strength"

It is part of their culture and should be excused. Sort of like playing a flute to a cobra.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Paul39
Originally Posted by Springcove
so men and I use that term loosely ran from defending women and children??? If that’s the case, that is truly pathetic.

You can never know for certain until it's actually put to the test. My thinking has been greatly influenced by what my son told me about his service in Iraq. Battalion XO of an Army NG unit that saw lots of action. Said you never know how someone will react until the metal starts flying. He saw "badasses" curl up in a fetal position, and the scared skinny kid come through. In general, he had little regard for a certain armed "profession". Acknowledged that these are generalities, with exceptions.

On a personal note, I know my values, know what I think and hope I would do, but admit I can't predict for certain. At my age I hope I make it through whatever is left of my life without being put to that test. Peace.

A lot of truth ^^^^^ ... NO ONE knows for certain how they will react until they have been over the mountain and seen the elephant...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by Paul39
Originally Posted by Springcove
so men and I use that term loosely ran from defending women and children??? If that’s the case, that is truly pathetic.

You can never know for certain until it's actually put to the test. My thinking has been greatly influenced by what my son told me about his service in Iraq. Battalion XO of an Army NG unit that saw lots of action. Said you never know how someone will react until the metal starts flying. He saw "badasses" curl up in a fetal position, and the scared skinny kid come through. In general, he had little regard for a certain armed "profession". Acknowledged that these are generalities, with exceptions.

On a personal note, I know my values, know what I think and hope I would do, but admit I can't predict for certain. At my age I hope I make it through whatever is left of my life without being put to that test. Peace.

A lot of truth ^^^^^ ... NO ONE knows for certain how they will react until they have been over the mountain and seen the elephant...

Then there are those that have stood toe to toe with the elephant stared it in the eyes and slayed it with violent indifference.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Speaking of knife attacks, a couple weeks ago it happened at my wife’s business. A deranged, Indian woman in her fifties followed an employee in through the shop door and demanded money. She was spewing gibberish and expletives and pulled a knife and held it against the chest of the employee.
Baseball bats and shovels are stashed in various places because this isn’t the first time homeless folk have been a problem. My wife used to carry a .380 but got out of the habit.
The cops were called and the woman fled. She tried to enter a business down the street but they pushed her back out into the street. By chance the cops were coming down the street and put her face down on the sidewalk and cuffed her.
They asked if they wanted to press charges, wife said absolutely.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1936M71, 60 invisible), 2,495 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,082
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.