Print Thread
Hop To
Page 607 of 614 1 2 605 606 607 608 609 613 614
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Jag
The Illegals have been Voting in the Commyfornia Elections for Decades and Bragging about how many times they voted after the Elections.

My Aunt worked at the Poles for many years doing her part for the Elections.

I think it was during the Clinton Election when she walked away because the higher ups instructed the Pole Monitors that if someone that came into Vote looked like an Illegal and did not have ID.
They were to let them Vote anyway.

It has been going on for Decade why stop the practice now.
They have it perfected.

Last edited by funshooter; 04/15/24.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Now here's a dumbass, right Smokeapole ...

^^^^^^^^^^here's the dumbass^^^^^^^^^^

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by funshooter
Jag
The Illegals have been Voting in the Commyfornia Elections for Decades and Bragging about how many times they voted after the Elections.

I think it was during the Clinton Election when she walked away because the higher ups instructed the Pole Monitors that if someone that came into Vote looked like an Illegal and did not have ID.

They have it perfected.

Not this time. Just last night Trump said again that "We won't let them steal the presidential election this time."

They were allowed to do it in 2020 because of several factors.

Trump wanted to let them steal it after he warned them in the spring of 2020 not to do it as he warned we are watching and that's treason and it carries the Death Penalty. Trump and the Patriots wanted to let them step in the Treason Trap to prosecute them later and also to be able to prove to the people how the traitors have taken their Suffrage and to push the people into demanding Voter ID. That's the only way Trump can keep his 2016 campaign promise to fix things so this stuff never happens again.

Voter ID will also end the DNC.

He also wanted to let the people in a short time be able to compare the differences between a country with Patriots in office and a country with tyrants and crooks in office. That's to let the people have an obvious choice in what's best.

Trump also didn't want to be sitting in the White House when the country goes into economic recession which will be required for Trump and the Patriots to destroy the Globalists Cabal and the real Virus, the Satanic NWO, WEF and the Rothschilds Illuminous ones. The people would blame him. Bad optics. Best to let that fall on the Neonazis and DNC.

Trump also did not want to be in office and have to sit on his ass while Putin took out the AshkeNAZI NWO Satanic Cabal in Ukraine and while Xi moved on Taiwan and destroyed them and the holdings of the Satanic Illuminous ones there.

Optics again.

If Trump had stayed in office he would not have been able to prove the damage Election Fraud can do and the traitors would not face Capital Punishment for only trying to steal the election.

Had he stayed in office the pukes would not have stepped in the Treason Trap and in one more year from now he would be out of here and no takedown of the World Wide Satanic Cabal would have been performed and we would be no better off in the long run.

The people are the power. A Nation can't survive and be free when only maintained by the Military. The people must be lead from Dark to Light and have a Great Awakening.

Look how far we've come because of Trump's "Beautiful 4 year Pause". The people are now aware of Election Fraud and loss of suffrage, taxation without representation, Fake Nues, Dual Justice System, Election Interference (we are now seeing), and a tyrannical government that cares nothing for America, the Constitution or We the People.

Did you ever think you'd see college kids shouting Fughk Joe Biden or Let's go Brandon to a Dimocrap?

380,000 a year fleeing Commiefornia? College kids standing up for the 2A and closed borders.

Trump and the Military Patriots have the traitorus dimocommie scum and Rinos surrounded.

That's why there is Panic in DC

Remember, Q dropped Buckle Up a few years before Trump did. Now guess who Q+ is.

The Plan all seems pretty logical to me. I don't see why others can't see how logical it is, unless they have ulterior motives.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/15/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That’s some seriously magical thinking there, Thumper.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Jag

They have it perfected.

Didn't Trump say at Turning Point "They can't steal the next Presidential Election because we will be watching and Charlie will be watching and, in fact, it will be as if Charlie is managing the elections in several states."

Didn't Trump tell Tucker "When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do."

Who was he talking about? The Military and Charlie Company.

Didn't Q say the coming riots and tyranny and anarchy will have the mayor's of the dimocrap cities calling in the National Guard?

Who will be directing them to quell the chaos in order to allow the coming Presidential Election?

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
That’s some seriously magical thinking there, Thumper.

LOL, "thinking??"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jag

They have it perfected.

Didn't Trump say at Turning Point "They can't steal the next Presidential Election because we will be watching and Charlie will be watching and, in fact, it will be as if Charlie is managing the elections in several states."

Didn't Trump tell Tucker "When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do."

Who was he talking about? The Military and Charlie Company.

Didn't Q say the coming riots and tyranny and anarchy will have the mayor's of the dimocrap cities calling in the National Guard?

Who will be directing them to quell the chaos in order to allow the coming Presidential Election?

Charlie Company? Dude, you obviously have never served in the military or you would know just how stoopid your statement is.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump wanted to let them steal it after he warned them in the spring of 2020 not to do it as he warned we are watching and that's treason and it carries the Death Penalty.
So he wanted the election to be stolen even though he could have purged and cleaned up the voting rolls after taking office (hello Kris Kobach, sorry you were cast aside in favor of a swamp creature) and helped the R party going forward from 2018 onward, not to mention getting a ton of his supporters locked up and or harassed by the feds. How much copium are you taking per day?

Last edited by BCBH; 04/16/24.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jagoff - "Over 400,000 Illegals Flown Directly into US Under Biden Regime’s CHNV Parole Program"

Also Jagoff - "The patriots are in control"

LOL !!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BCBH
Trump wanted to let them steal it after he warned them in the spring of 2020 not to do it as he warned we are watching and that's treason and it carries the Death Penalty.
So he wanted the election to be stolen even though he could have purged and cleaned up the voting rolls after taking office (hello Kris Kobach, sorry you were cast aside in favor of a swamp creature) and helped the R party going forward from 2018 onward, not to mention getting a ton of his supporters locked up and or harassed by the feds. How much copium are you taking per day?

You dumbass, you're too stupid to realize the people will not put up with the Tribunals and Death Penalty for people like Zero and Killery unless they are proven to have committed high crimes and treason.

BFD if he had stayed in the office for 4 more and cleaned up the voting rolls. What good would that do with a crooked DOJ, DNC, FBY, CYA, NSA and vote flipping electronic voting machines illegally hooked up to the internet. Who would prosecute the crimes? No one. The traitors can now be prosecuted because they got caught in the Treasonous act of stealing a Federal Election in a collusion including foreign actors.

Why don't you have the guts to call Trump full of hopium? Because you're either gutless or too stupid to Connect the Dots. Trump is the one who washed his hands of their blood by warning them the treason they were going to commit carried the death penalty.
It was Trump who said We caught them all. It is Trump who is telling us every week they won't be allowed to steal the next Presidential Election. It's Trump who tells us We will Make America Great Again, I'm just the messenger saying listen to Trump. He gives the clues.

How many times did he and Tucker reference Q in their interview. Why has Musk and Don Jr and Nunez and Grassley and Mike Pompee and Mike Flynn and Jenna Ellis and Kayleigh McEnnany referenced Q. It was Q who said We have it all.

How many times has Trump mimicked Q? Over 60. How many times has Trump referenced Q? A news agency denigrating Trump said its over 832 times.

You're too stupid to realize he could only serve 2 terms and then he'd be gone and schiett would be back to normal with the world wide Satanic NWO Globalist Cabal in control which has gotten into the position we are in already with Constitutionally illegal fiat currency and rigged elections and the US as the Israeli military by proxy and the Illuminati still running Congress, Big Pharma, Wall Street, Central Banks, World Bank, Bank of England and the Globalist plan of Agenda 2030 where the earth's population is reduced to 500 million or less.

No way Trump and the Patriots get the people to demand Voter ID and death of the DNC without proving we've lost our ability to select representation even though we have taxation. It's no rocket science.

Look, I explained the plan simple enough for Jell-O and Plumdumb above. Since you can't grasp it just keep chasing the bouncy ball the Cabals MSM throws for you.

The world wide cabal has been in effect since William the Conquerer made the cabals one square mile City of London a soverign territory in 1066 and you expect Trump could stay in 4 more years and clean up the voting rolls and fulfill his promise to fix it so this tyranny never happened again? The Tyranny over the people is Satanic and world wide. Why did Trump say this is a battle between Good and Evil? Why did Trump say this is WW3? It's world wide. Why did Trump say it's the final battle? Because GOD Wins.

YGBFSM. And you call me full of hopium? The BS you subscribe to has zero hope.

No wonder Trump said it was easier to flip the whole world than his own nation. Sheesh. You are psychologically trained and programed to see the hopelessness in everything like most people are. You live by Sight and not by Faith. You've lost the ability to think logically because you weren't required to. Your Puppetmasters didn't want you too. They trained you to remember and swallow the BS they've fed you all your life.

If Trump and the Military Patriots train weren't coming to run them over the cabal wouldn’t be doing all they could to STOP TRUMP.

Here are some clues. Try and Connect the Dots. Or not, because, thank GOD, The Plan and The Military Patriots and The CIC don't
depend on people like you having a clue.

You have any clue as to who Retruthed this? Trump did. You jokers went 4 years talking about him playing 5 D Chess and then he steps out a bit and you guys think his game has turned to schiett.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/16/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lol.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Does Jag have all the seasons of Blacklist on a loop?

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Good to see you.

Know much about AZ 27 and elk?

Early rifle tag.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Good to see you.

Early rifle tag
Sorry, I cannot help you on that.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Good to see you.

Early rifle tag
Sorry, I cannot help you on that.

No prob. We probably have it covered.

Have a wonderful week!

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Thanks, and good luck on your elk hunt!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Thanks, and good luck on your elk hunt!

Not mine. But we will have a great time.

You are always welcome.

Page 607 of 614 1 2 605 606 607 608 609 613 614

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1minute, 1234, 2500HD, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 63 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,155
Posts18,484,308
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.