Hop To
Page 23 of 25 1 2 21 22 23 24 25
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 673
Imagine an existance of spending ones life trying to disprove something, and convince others, of something that you don't believe in to begin with lol.

Imagine an existence spending ones life trying to convince people fairy tales are real.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Wow, a_s.

I wouldn’t want one standing too close to you in a lightning storm.

Hmm….

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 673
Imagine an existance of spending ones life trying to disprove something, and convince others, of something that you don't believe in to begin with lol.
It's clearly not enough for ‘them’ to not believe; they don’t want ‘you’ to believe either. They clearly can’t stand it. It clearly eats em’ up.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by milespatton
Should add, out of a bunch of self professed Christians that I know, most are not what I would deem a Christian. A few are. miles
I used to do dispute resolution and settlement negotiations for a major brokerage firm. The more the counter party talked about how religious they were, regardless of the professed religion, the more of a snake they were.
Ralph Waldon Emerson "the louder he talked of his honor the faster we counted our spoons".

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by 673
It's clearly not enough for ‘them’ to not believe; they don’t want ‘you’ to believe either. They clearly can’t stand it. It clearly eats em’ up.

Self defense. Belief in an all powerful deity isn't exactly a benign belief.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by RHOD
Self defense.
lol
Belief in an all powerful deity isn't exactly a benign belief.
Then why don’t these ‘persecuted’ atheists start atheist threads so they can discuss their religion with other atheists…? I doubt very much that the theists would even participate.

R
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by 673
Self defense.
lol
Then why don’t these ‘persecuted’ atheists start atheist threads so they can discuss their religion with other atheists…? I doubt very much that the theists would even participate.

When Christians stop trying to push there fantasy into our schools, our government, public policy, etc. then I'll listen to your little whine about disagreeing with you on an internet forum.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I have no idea how old the Earth is. I am a follower of Christ. There are lots of things I do not know. I believe what the Bible teaches. I further believe the Bible is not a complete history of everything that ever happened.
i to agree with you, theres so much more to learn if one digs deeper

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by 673
Self defense.
lol
Even the demonic forces are too smart to be atheists or agnostics. Scripture says they believe and tremble.

Only man can be that dumb.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When Christians stop trying to push there fantasy into our schools, our government, public policy, etc. then I'll listen to your little whine about disagreeing with you on an internet forum.
I doubt it. But you made the assertion earlier that the most active atheists here were posting in “self-defense”. I called boolschit on that assertion. You didn’t refute it. At all. Instead you simply diverted to ‘another’ assertion (above) that had zero to do with the conversation at hand.

IC B3

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Feral_American
Originally Posted by DBT
That's an interesting theology you have. You're saved so you can be a dick and it doesn't matter. That might work on the internet, but if this is how you behave in real life, and some point I suspect your mouth will write a check your body can't cash, and Jesus won't be there to save you.

Flatter yourself, random irrelevant internet atheist with nothing new to add, to think your random irrelevant internet opinion matters........

I wouldn't expect you to even remotely understand any of this. You haven't in the past, you don't now, and it's highly doubtful you will in the future. It's far deeper than your vast "superior intellect" can possibly grasp.

And if you want to try cashing MY check, then step right up and giver your level best......

A good example of the argument from emotion. Well done.

There you go again, thinking someone like me cares about the opinion of a random godless heathen.

Well done, or something.

There you go thinking that anyone cares about you, your beliefs, dellusions or fantasies. It has nothing to do with you.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Mind reading again
EVIDENCE. Crystal clear evidence.

You appear to have your own special definition of 'evidence.'

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
That's an interesting theology you have. You're saved so you can be a dick and it doesn't matter. That might work on the internet, but if this is how you behave in real life, and some point I suspect your mouth will write a check your body can't cash, and Jesus won't be there to save you.

Flatter yourself, random irrelevant internet atheist with nothing new to add, to think your random irrelevant internet opinion matters........

I wouldn't expect you to even remotely understand any of this. You haven't in the past, you don't now, and it's highly doubtful you will in the future. It's far deeper than your vast "superior intellect" can possibly grasp.

And if you want to try cashing MY check, then step right up and giver your level best......

There you go again, thinking someone like me cares about the opinion of a random godless heathen.

Well done, or something.

There you go thinking that anyone cares about you, your beliefs, dellusions or fantasies. It has nothing to do with you.

You seem to care a great deal about my beliefs else you'd just shut the hell up and move on.

Just answer this ONE simple question. Why do the beliefs of complete strangers on the internet upset you so greatly?

Is it ego? Is it a control complex? Or do demons have thier foot squarely up your ass too.....

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by sandpit
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I have no idea how old the Earth is. I am a follower of Christ. There are lots of things I do not know. I believe what the Bible teaches. I further believe the Bible is not a complete history of everything that ever happened.
i to agree with you, theres so much more to learn if one digs deeper

AND

'we have been given all things pertaining to life and GODliness', and would do well to focus there.

There ARE a lot of things I/we don't know, and it's not wrong to be curious, but in the end, it apparently doesn't matter that much............ OR we would have been told!!

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This statement is not exactly the way things are. Religeon has always been in schools, government and public policy. It is the others trying to push religeon out. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Well done, or something.

You seem to care a great deal about my beliefs else you'd just shut the hell up and move on.

Just answer this ONE simple question. Why do the beliefs of complete strangers on the internet upset you so greatly?

Is it ego? Is it a control complex? Or do demons have thier foot squarely up your ass too.....

I don't care about you or your beliefs. Claims are being made and claims are being questioned, that's all.

It can't be helped if that upsets you. Perhaps you are too sensitive.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
I don't care about you or your beliefs.

Good.

Now prove it by shutting the hell up and move on. Stop berating the believers here else get that back in return.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by milespatton

This statement is not exactly the way things are. Religeon has always been in schools, government and public policy. It is the others trying to push religeon out. miles

About 10 to 15 years ago there was a pretty significant Christian movement to teach Young Earth Creationism, intelligent design, and other religious ideas in science classes. In Texas they tried to get warning stickers on Biology Textbooks that evolution was "just a theory". So yes, Christians have been trying to infiltrate the science class.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 04/16/24.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Self defense.
lol

RHODent, I assume you say this while living in a Christian Nation, the USA, or if you are in Canada, it is also a Christian Nation, it is YOU that are "trying to push" your shyte. Its YOU and people like YOU who are taking from us lol.
Why do people who are not Christians immigrate to Christian Nations, then try to change them?
answer = so they can fugg them up.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Self defense.
lol

RHODent, I assume you say this while living in a Christian Nation, the USA, or if you are in Canada, it is also a Christian Nation, it is YOU that are "trying to push" your shyte. Its YOU and people like YOU who are taking from us lol.
Why do people who are not Christians immigrate to Christian Nations, then try to change them?
answer = so they can fugg them up.

Somebody wrote something about that...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof....

Page 23 of 25 1 2 21 22 23 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,131 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,049
Posts18,482,264
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.