Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Just curious, for you happily married folks.

How many different soaps and lotions does your bride keep on hand on any given moment?

I swear my invested monies in these products are rivaling my ammo total.

Soaps for dry skin, soaps for oily skin, soaps for dry hair, curly hair, bad hair, colored hair.
Soaps for faces only, soaps for feet only.

It's getting plumb out of hand. Shoot! That reminds me, we have hand soaps too.

Some soaps are just to look at! What the hell is that even about? Oh, and did you know this bullchite, those "hand towels" hanging on the oven handle?? It's all a scam, flat out lie, DO NOT use those to dry your hands off after changing the belt on the zero turn.

And then there is the lotion commotion. Lights out time to get Marvin Gaye playing in my book, but hold on Nelly, now she needs to do the lotion commotion delay stall tactics. Oh, and not just lotion, SEVERAL lotions. One for the face, one for the feet, one for oily skin, one for "winters itch" whatever the hell that even is.

Sorry.............
Just watching my retirement being postponed by the "soaps and lotions" expense column of the family P&L

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
That is a subject I don’t interfere with.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My wife's a retired hair dresser. You wouldn't believe the amount of professional grade stuff she has on hand.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know but it is a significant amount.

On the bright side I have a lifetime supply of cans of hair cleaning products because if she does not like them she gives them to me or the boys. I have no idea what criteria she uses to evaluate, they all work the same to me.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Never thought about it

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I don't know but it is a significant amount.

On the bright side I have a lifetime supply of cans of hair cleaning products because if she does not like them she gives them to me or the boys. I have no idea what criteria she uses to evaluate, they all work the same to me.

I'm with you there too.
I combine them all in one bottle to save space in the shower.

I usually show up for work smelling like a mixture of sunshine and lilac with a hint of strawberry kiwi and whipped cream.
The girls in the office seem to like it.

The deer during season have not flipping idea what they smell in the stand.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just don't mention shoes.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
And that's why an ideal house has separate his and hers bathrooms.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
LOL, wait until she discovers essential oils...[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Drop that or by the splendor of God I will blow your heart out." Kit Carson

"Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do then do it with all your strength." George Washington
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
One of each.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Just don't mention shoes.

Or purses!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I rarely go into a store with her because it's such a process. However, if you do, watch how they go about selecting these products. They go around and open the bottles and smell it.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ConsuelaBallz
roy let’s me buy one of each per quarter although I make all the money.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I rarely go into a store with her because it's such a process. However, if you do, watch how they go about selecting these products. They go around and open the bottles and smell it.
I figured out shopping with women sucked at about age 5. I’d run away and hide in the clothes racks just to fugk up the “process”. 😂

Men know what they want before they even park at the store. Sometimes I’ve decided a week or more ahead of time what I’m buying .Women drive around 17 minutes looking for the perfect parking spot then go inside. They walk up every fugking aisle and look at about 30% of the stuff in each area of the store. Smell it, touch it, talk smack to it. You’re hungry and pissed off after 6 hours of that schidt . That doesn’t even count going back to each department so they can decide whether or not they actually want the cart full of stuff they asked to be put on hold in the back. Then stuff all that schidt in the trunk or SUV.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm quite fortunate on the soaps and lotions front. Around here it's more dietary supplements.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I figured out shopping with women sucked at about age 5. I’d run away and hide in the clothes racks just to fugk up the “process”. 😂

Men know what they want before they even park at the store. Sometimes I’ve decided a week or more ahead of time what I’m buying .Women drive around 17 minutes looking for the perfect parking spot then go inside. They walk up every fugking aisle and look at about 30% of the stuff in each area of the store. Smell it, touch it, talk smack to it. You’re hungry and pissed off after 6 hours of that schidt . That doesn’t even count going back to each department so they can decide whether or not they actually want the cart full of stuff they asked to be put on hold in the back. Then stuff all that schidt in the trunk or SUV.

Yeah, then after they look at half the schit in the store, they go back and buy the first thing that they looked at.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don’t ask, don’t tell; goes both ways.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Yeah, then after they look at half the schit in the store, they go back and buy the first thing that they looked at.

Or leave in back of the SUV to be moved in and out for the next 6 weeks until it's returned.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I got 1 draw & half the cabinet, so I'm good !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I don't go there.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

107 members (Angus1895, 44mc, 10Glocks, 35, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 7887mm08, 11 invisible), 1,299 guests, and 911 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,995
Posts18,481,151
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.