Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Can’t tolerate any BS, moved away from big city 15 years ago to big county of 1,500 people, amazing calmness.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well hang on Gents cuz it will get worse. Muslim's took Europe, they just Proclaimed victory in Canada.
Sharia is coming. Move in, take over. Like cockroaches. Why do you think Obama seeded so many Cities in the Mid west with "refugees" "Going to fundamentally Transform America"
Told us what he was going to do, and still got away with it. With the help of a few well placed/paid Democrats, a corrupt Media and a Nation of ignorant lazy cowards.
America is dead. Give it up. Cut your best deal for you and yours. PHUG this shi th ole.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Great Society my ass. I discovered decades ago the most worthless thing in the world is a white 40 plus year old male. Just look at the commercials on TV, and the shows with woman in lead roles. Who served in the military and built this nation? Our elected politicians have squandered this great nation and its resources to line their own pockets. No such thing as a public servant. Disgusting what our grandchildren get to inherit. And your vote means nothing.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
A lot of reasons here that I spend a lot of time in the man cave or my own range. I rarely make regular calls to so called friends or acquaintance's. I'll talk their leg of if the call & I ain't busy, but don't go looking for it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Hey fellows , do you really not give a [bleep] about your children , grandchildren, great grandchildren and etc. that’s the attitude that contributed greatly where we are as a nation. Never quit , talk to your friends ,communicate with your congressional delegation , support financial those running for office that expound your values, run for local offices ( city council, county commission, school board, etc) Freedom is not free, we all know that, it takes action. It is pretty well accepted that just 15% of the voters , who are truly committed to a cause can through their actions and involvement swing a congressional district. That is the basic reason the leftists are destroying our freedoms and country. Remember the old axiom, the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and finally the cartridge box? I believe are presently still in the ballot box stage, teetering toward the jury stage. May God, once again , bless America

Lol, you really didn't understand the jist of the post did you.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I’m fortunate to be surrounded by good folks who are productive, honest and trustworthy.

As far as “society “ and how one feels about it depends on your personal situation and circumstances.

I still believe that there’s a lot more good people out there than the bad ones that always get most of the attention nowadays.

Jmo

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I like misanthrope.
Buster Scruggs is educational.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Another thought.

At this stage in my life of a conservative nearing 71 years, I got called for federal jury duty. I'm thinking,,, what are they thinking? This from the start will be a waste of all our time. Stayed tight lipped as long as I could just to be able to watch the system. But they kept asking loaded questions.

This old boomer sent home at lunch, first day. Seems they had no tolerance for logic & brutal honesty.

M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hey fellows , do you really not give a [bleep] about your children , grandchildren, great grandchildren and etc. that’s the attitude that contributed greatly where we are as a nation. Never quit , talk to your friends ,communicate with your congressional delegation , support financial those running for office that expound your values, run for local offices ( city council, county commission, school board, etc) Freedom is not free, we all know that, it takes action. It is pretty well accepted that just 15% of the voters , who are truly committed to a cause can through their actions and involvement swing a congressional district. That is the basic reason the leftists are destroying our freedoms and country. Remember the old axiom, the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and finally the cartridge box? I believe are presently still in the ballot box stage, teetering toward the jury stage. May God, once again , bless America

Originally Posted by 12344mag

We the people, in the entirety, make up our society. My point, if you do not like it, you do not make change by checking out, if you are a responsible citizen you work for change, you set a different standard by your own behavior and character you project to others.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm only 50, but have dealt with self-entitled, "me-me-me" people in most aspects of my professional life. If i don't HAVE to be out in public, I'm not. The only public gathering i willingly attend is an event i serve on the board for that raises money to send sick kids and wounded vets on hunting trips. I'll go out of my way to go to the less busy store to grab an iced tea to avoid people.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, used up, worn out, bottle of Jim Beam in one hand and a .45 in the other, loudly proclaiming WOW-- What a Ride!"
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I like dogs. People? Not so much.

I have said for years, "People suck, dogs are cool". I really need to get a dog again.............and move farther into the woods.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 5sdad
... I'm 99% certain that I can't be integrated back into society.
Welcome to the world of those of us, that they now call, "on the spectrum".

When I was growing up, not paying attention in class, doing crap at home I wanted to do because I wanted to do it and getting trouble for it, they didn't have that diagnosis, or if they did they didn't call me that.

I was just an "axx hole" kid that didn't always play well with others.

Guess not much has changed.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My general attitude to our culture and government today — “no soup for you!”

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Hogwild7, HotrodLincoln and 5sdad: AFUCKINMEN!
Todays society can suck my taint (once scumload finishes up!)!
I often wonder if it would be possible to save todays society?
So many people and policies can share the blame for todays societal downfall - and indeed I bear some of the blame.
The shame is, again, I do not feel optimistic it (American society) can be salvaged.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Where have all the flowers gone?

5sdad Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Where have all the flowers gone?

Young girls have picked them, every one.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (257 roberts, 160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,570 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,092
Posts18,482,970
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.