Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Alienating your base is not a winning strategy

Then what do you call yesterday? For the bazillionth time on my life the Marxists told the Republican's to go ph uk themselves, and the Republican's happily agreed.

In China, they would already be dead. Not here. Friggin Nation of gutless cowards.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Demanding perfection, ya gonna be like the dog with the bone looking at his reflection in the pool.

He sees a dog with a bone, tries to get that one, too. Ended up with neither.

I agree with posters who say, lets get’em elected, worry about details later.

Leave Mike alone. He’s under enough stress without us throwing rocks at him. Give him a decent majority and see how he operates. He may surprise us.

He’s a smart constitutional scholar and a good man.

DF

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VaHunter
This is not a fight we need to have now. Let's win this election, the Presidency, the House and the Senate and then we can deal with the speaker.

Agreed. Change speakers after the election. Simple.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I just sent my congressman Mike Johnson my 4th email in the last couple of months. It said "I am begging you to stop sending aid to Ukraine. Please let Russia have that nasty country". Zelensky could have spilled the beans on Biden when Trump asked him to. He didn't and Trump was impeached for asking him to. The Democrats were scared to death that if Trump kept up the pressure that Zelenski would fold. I am betting they told Zelenski to keep his mouth shut and they would assure him that Trump would be neutralized and defeated one way or another.

How did the Democrats construe that phone call as an attempt to discredit a political opponent? At that time no reasonable person thought that idiot could be elected. We didn't realize how far into illegality the 'crats would go to put in a puppet. In their desperation they made a huge mistake with Kamala. They might not can cheat enough to get her in if Joe croaks.

I say that, but obviously they can manufacture millions of votes.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
After the election we are still going to have a majority of RINOs…..
My prediction
IF Trump wins with or without a majority in the houses, demonrats AND Republicans are going to block most everything he tries. He can do some good with EOs but in 4 years they can all be over turned.
It will be the contract with ’meriKà v 2.0 .

They need to kill the America First movement. Most conservatives will throw up their hands when Trump leaves in 28 and Rs don’t move the ball to the right in any meaningful way. Without ANY accountability for the lawlessness of the last 3-4 years.

The media will be ultra negative 24/7 . It will be doom and gloom Comedy Central… and EVERYTHING will be portrayed as Trump’s fault. They will sell the lies and plenty will continue to buy them.

My position since the 80s hasn’t changed, just the timeline. America is swirling the drain and NOTHING can stop it.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by atvalaska
I don't think Trump listens period ....the guy needs to get in office and then start talking smack..
Anybody hear him talking about Gettysburg...
Dammmm

what did he say...bob

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC
This is not a fight we need to have now. Let's win this election, the Presidency, the House and the Senate and then we can deal with the speaker.

Does it matter if Jeffries becomes Speaker before or after, what’s a few months going to do.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MAC

This.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pretty sure Johnson also told Jake Tapper he has always been fair in his coverage. WTF?

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Demanding perfection, ya gonna be like the dog with the bone looking at his reflection in the pool.

Leave Mike alone. He’s under enough stress without us throwing rocks at him. Give him a decent majority and see how he operates. He may surprise us.

DF

Does DF stand for......?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Rand Paul would make a great VP. I'm not 100% aligned with any politico, but it's close with him.

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
The Donald and all his family used to run in Democrat circles, you had to if you wanted to do business in New Yawk. Rush used to mention it frequently, if you are going to be a player in New York, you had to rub shoulders and scratch backs with the bastards. I was hoping Trump would wise up and quit listening to his family and in-laws after the first term, after getting burned several times. Maybe, I hope, he is just appeasing forked tongue Mike until he is back in the driver's seat, and then drops the hammer with a vengeance.
As bad as I hate Dems, I have more respect for a straight up Dem sticking to his principles such as they are, than a Republican that promises one thing and delivers the exact opposite. You guys making excuses for mealy mouth Mike...count the Democrat votes for the 4 bills, I think the vote is Sat night. As a sop to conservatives, one of the bills will be a stand alone for US border security...see how many Dems vote for that. Hope I'm wrong.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
What do you care about winning? Every post you make about the election is gloom and doom.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Jim1611
What do you care about winning? Every post you make about the election is gloom and doom.

Jim there’s really no downside for the powers that be in letting Trump get elected.

He’ll be a lame duck and totally boxed in by the swamp. His Cabinet picks will be dictated to him by the swamp. He will simply be reduced to issuing EOs. Those EOs can be effective but only in the short run which is certainly better than what we have now.

I hate to say that but that’s about how it is if he gains reelection.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAM

DF

Does DF stand for......?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that DF stands for DirtFarmer which is is online name on this forum. I may be wrong but that seems logical. As a matter of fact it seems so logical that it makes your question look really dumb. Just sayin...

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Jim there’s really no downside for the powers that be in letting Trump get elected.

He’ll be a lame duck and totally boxed in by the swamp. His Cabinet picks will be dictated to him by the swamp. He will simply be reduced to issuing EOs. Those EOs can be effective but only in the short run which is certainly better than what we have now.

Thus why everyone thinks you’re a dumbass

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Thus why everyone thinks you’re a dumba

They vote, they don’t legislate or pass laws or approve appointments nor do they set congressional agendas.

This is why everyone knows that you’re a dumbass.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It appears he has NOT learned his lesson.

Has it occurred to any of you in the chattering class, this is an orchestrated effort by MTG and Massie to toss the House to the Democrats?

Not everyone is who they seem to be. Not everything is what it seems to be.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

DF

Brave Heart

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Go Tiger

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Great White Nagin

Hahahaha Hahahaha

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by SupFoo
It appears he has NOT learned his lesson.

Has it occurred to any of you in the chattering class, this is an orchestrated effort by MTG and Massie to toss the House to the Democrats?

Not everyone is who they seem to be. Not everything is what it seems to be.

Ya

You ain’t Seen Nothing until I’m Emanuel Vice President ..

Then we make the Sausage

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

461 members (17CalFan, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 17Fan, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,836 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,388
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.