Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Brazos Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Just as I was getting semi-comfortable with it, they changed it!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes they did. Doesn't appear updated either. Kind of frustrating.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Yup. Get the hang of it, then they switch it up.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
its better today, a couple days ago I tried to look at some stuff and the badge with the pronghorn on it was over the top of everything and you could not read any of the links to know where to click. Still difficult to navigate compared to the old one.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I’ve been pretty PO’d with their website for years. With every improvement……it only gets worse and more unusable! It’s a bad joke! 🤬 memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Of all the Rocky Mountain states I’ve looked at in recent years, Wyoming’s website is the most incomprehensible…..

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by memtb
I’ve been pretty PO’d with their website for years. With every improvement……it only gets worse and more unusable! It’s a bad joke! 🤬 memtb

There has been nothing wrong with their website, you are just a fùcking retard.....actually you are dumber than a retard.

As long as you are capable of finding your azz with both hands (you are not), it's easy to navigate and find the info you're looking for.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/20/24.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Sheesh….

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

There has been nothing wrong with their website, you are just a fùcking retard.....actually you are dumber than a retard.

As long as you are capable of finding your azz with both hands (you are not), it's easy to navigate and find the info you're looking for.

So all knowing, show us where you find application dates and deadlines with one click on the new website?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by wytex
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

So all knowing, show us where you find application dates and deadlines with one click on the new website?

Lol it's literally on the front fùcking page lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Memtb wouldn't need to know that app deadline anyway, he hasn't actually hunted in years.....just rides a couch and opines about the virtues of the 375...

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What confused me was POINTS

Will non-residents get a POINT if they don't DRAW?

Or is it a separate application?

When the tailgate drops the BS stops.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Reba
What confused me was POINTS

Will non-residents get a POINT if they don't DRAW?

Or is it a separate application?

Your answer took me less than two minutes to locate

preference point information

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
A prime example of college educated IT fools with zero logic or common sense programming a website! It’s be bad for years…..gets worse with each passing year. memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
A prime example of college educated IT fools with zero logic or common sense programming a website! It’s be bad for years…..gets worse with each passing year. memtb

If only you could show them the way. Maybe volunteer your time since you don't do anything else

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
cut and pasted directly from WG&F"

"Antelope, Deer, Elk Preference Points - Unsuccessful nonresident elk, deer and antelope applicants will not be awarded a preference point."

please explain?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
cut and pasted directly from WG&F"

"Antelope, Deer, Elk Preference Points - Unsuccessful nonresident elk, deer and antelope applicants will not be awarded a preference point."

please explain?

Can you not read? If you need it explained further call game and fish, 3077774600

It's clear the website isn't the issue.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I did call WG&F and the person I talked to said the opposite of what is stated on their website.

Last edited by Reba; 04/20/24.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I did call WG&F and the person I talked to said the opposite of what is stated on their website.

I'm sure. In that case, how difficult is it to just look at your points post draw? It's not. If you get a point, don't buy one. If you don't, buy one. Or not. Either way, it's irrelevant because you still won't understand...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jackson, I think we should get together for a beer.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Moose and sheep PP are award when you apply and don't draw.
PPs for elk, deer and pronghorn must be bought in July, they are not awarded after unsuccessful draws.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (22250rem, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 219DW, 63 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,202
Posts18,485,245
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.