Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 22 1 2 3 4 21 22
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by kwg020
What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes ?? Noting, you have already tried twice.

I didn't watch the video and I don't know what happened to trigger this guy. But, refusing to have a conversation with an on duty officer can lead to bad things when he has a good reason to stop you. In 32 years I only had to manhandle a young female once. Her mother was standing there watching it and wasn't upset with me. The girl went to juvenile detention with the mother's blessings.

kwg

You should watch the video. Polite little girl wasn’t refusing anything. Appeared to be looking for her ID. City’s gonna fund her college expenses and bad cop gonna be unemployed. And rightly so.

Why unemployed? If that city follows the previous example, he can go to the next town. mad

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes ?? Noting, you have already tried twice.

I didn't watch the video and I don't know what happened to trigger this guy. But, refusing to have a conversation with an on duty officer can lead to bad things when he has a good reason to stop you. In 32 years I only had to manhandle a young female once. Her mother was standing there watching it and wasn't upset with me. The girl went to juvenile detention with the mother's blessings.

kwg

Your response coincidentally matches the lawyer's statement about the "thin blue line".

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by WMR

kwg

You should watch the video. Polite little girl wasn’t refusing anything. Appeared to be looking for her ID. City’s gonna fund her college expenses and bad cop gonna be unemployed. And rightly so.

Why unemployed? If that city follows the previous example, he can go to the next town. mad

Sadly, you’re probably right. The cost of his actions will just keep getting passed to the local taxpayers. All the while, decent cops get tarred with the stains he leaves behind.

S
Strop10 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Resisting was kinda ok in this incident.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
That scared high school girl wearing a letterman jacket is a potential terrorist in that jackboot's eyes and deserves the face-down grind on the asphalt power move.

If that was my kin I'm suing the schit out of everybody.

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by WMR

kwg

Sadly, you’re probably right. The cost of his actions will just keep getting passed to the local taxpayers.

We need some kind of a registration system for bad cops. Get fired for excessive force or a civil rights violation and you have to register, like a sex offender. Higher a registered offender and if he violate the rights of more citizens, who ever hired him is held personally liable, in addition to the department and offender.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
That punk needs an ass beating, bad!

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
S
Strop10 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by WMR

kwg

Sadly, you’re probably right. The cost of his actions will just keep getting passed to the local taxpayers.

We need some kind of a registration system for bad cops. Get fired for excessive force or a civil rights violation and you have to register, like a sex offender. Higher a registered offender and if he violate the rights of more citizens, who ever hired him is held personally liable, in addition to the department and offender.

Doing away with the bs creation of false arrest and treating it as kidnapping would go a long way towards reducing the frequency of these incidents.

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by WMR

kwg

Actually, the internet and YouTube are that kind of registry. This cop will be briefly famous, in a bad way. Future searches will probably turn up this video. At least I hope so.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Strop10
Cops aren’t gentle if they have to remove you from a vehicle.

Why did he "have" to remove her from the vehicle?

Guess he didn't "have" to remove her from the vehicle.

Sounds like she refused to identify herself. On the video, it appears he spent a good deal of time trying to talk her out. Then he took her out.

The dad didn’t seem to even care.
Her Dad cared exactly the right amount. He came down and made sure the girl was no longer being mishandled, or abused. His presence was all that was necessary to protect her interests. Apparently he followed to the Police Station, posted bail, and took her home.

There could be no profit in engaging the officers on the street. The time for that is later, in the court room, and via the 'net, the court of public opinion.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The school football team needs to "assist" the cop to the nearest chain link fence- - - - -and help him inspect a hundred feet of it with his nose. Three or four times.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Sounds like she refused to identify herself. On the video, it appears he spent a good deal of time trying to talk her out. Then he took her out.

Her Dad cared exactly the right amount. He came down and made sure the girl was no longer being mishandled, or abused. His presence was all that was necessary to protect her interests. Apparently he followed to the Police Station, posted bail, and took her home.

There could be no profit in engaging the officers on the street. The time for that is later, in the court room, and via the 'net, the court of public opinion.

Yup. The cop’s demeanor changed the instant dad showed up. I think he knew he was gonna be in deep doo-doo. I noticed the backup officer, who knew the family, got out of there quickly.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Resisting was kinda ok in this incident.

That cop is a disgrace and so is how they handled him. NOBODY else would have gotten away with that crying act.

"Drop that or by the splendor of God I will blow your heart out." Kit Carson

"Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do then do it with all your strength." George Washington
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Thought provoking.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If the store video time is the same as the YouTube video. From the time her car came into view- to the time she was manhandled onto the wet parking lot is less than two minutes.

I saw a video a while back , a cop pulled an elderly lady over because she had a tail-light and brake-light out on the rear of her older car. He gave her a warning and offered to come to her home when he got off of work and fix her - and he did just that.
One in many-many thinks like that .....

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Some cops are dicks, and cowards that enjoy intimidating women.

He needs some jail time

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

exactly the right post. Norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Then after the courtroom and 'net, some dark alley justice.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
that Piece Of Schit cop can not control his emotions and is a liar and and a danger to the public... needs to be arrested/convicted and never allowed to be involved in Law Enforcement or carry a firearm...

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Boy howdy, he is tough. He should do MMA.

Page 2 of 22 1 2 3 4 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,509 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,188
Posts18,484,884
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.