Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I didn't see a problem. Get out of the fu cking car.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Why not get rid of dud cops like the ones related to the incident?

Get rid of them for eternity.....what are you prepared to do?

What would you be prepared to do to defend one of the cops in these incidents?

Lying is very common with cops., but some go even further.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...so-how-bout-charles-askins-jr#Post248229

No. Kill'em all.

All police should be abolish and or executed. Free people should resist all police during any encounter.

Are you with me?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
If one of you tough guys on here gave your high school aged daughter a lawful command to get out of your car, she didn’t, and you reacted as the officer here did, how do you think this officer would treat you if a neighbor had called the cops?

I mean she is your daughter and you have the right and the legal authority to tell her what to do. It’s your car and you have the right to tell anyone to get in and get out. And finally, you even have the right to physically discipline a child and force them to comply.

So, you think it would have worked out for you had you dine that?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The cop lied about her cracking the window open. You can clearly see that the window was all the way down when the door opened. Also, from time of first contact to when she was laying on the pavement was a minute and half. That's a quick escalation from asking for your ID to being put in an arm bar.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

No. Kill'em all.

All police should be abolish and or executed. Free people should resist all police during any encounter.

Are you with me?

Sure!

Well....unless the neighbors are having a loud backyard party.....then it's 911 time baby!

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mliang
The cop lied about her cracking the window open. You can clearly see that the window was all the way down when the door opened.

Very inconvenient to the agenda. Please try to stay on topic.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder what Dudley DooRight would have done if her door had been locked. Mag dump?

LOL
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

No. Kill'em all.

Are you with me?

Sure!

Well....unless the neighbors are having a loud backyard party.....then it's 911 time baby!

A free people should not be abused by government agents. They should handle their disagreements and issues in court or through discourse.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Try stepping out of your vehicle during a traffic stop to have a man to man conversation with the paranoid dipschidt with the badge and the blue lights sometime. Thery will freak out and draw down on you- - - -and that's if you're lucky. Usually you'll gat a couple of rounds to the head before you get the door open all the way.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Somewhere there is a middle ground, it occupies a space deemed 'use your commonF ucking sense', the Good Lord gave us ALL a brain, many just choose not to use it.

It ain't rocket science

FJB & FJT
IC B3

S
Strop10 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

No. Kill'em all.

Are you with me?

Sure!

A free people should not be abused by government agents. They should handle their disagreements and issues in court or through discourse.

The typical prosecutor and judge supports the officers on the criminal side, so no correction there.

If the municipality doesn't just pay for the officers' civil suits off the start, the officers are just about guaranteed to be granted qualified immunity for their actions.

So, what is seen in the videos will keep right on occurring.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by mliang
The cop lied about her cracking the window open. You can clearly see that the window was all the way down when the door opened. Also, from time of first contact to when she was laying on the pavement was a minute and half. That's a quick escalation from asking for your ID to being put in an arm bar.

He couldn't even keep his story straight on which headlight was out which likely stems from trying to make that an issue between the hours of sunrise and sunset.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I cant watch these. I seriously want to see a concealed carrier pop out of the blue and loosen his brain matter. It would just make me feel better.

And the shìt thing is that not all bad cops are bad cops all of the time. I'm sure he's done plenty of good and has good intentions at times but so do pit bulls until they turn on their owner. This shìt is just becoming too common amd the worst part is that they aren't shunned from existence. Qualified immunity really should be ended. Or maybe make them bonded and insured.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

No. Kill'em all.

Are you with me?

Sure!

The typical prosecutor and judge supports the officers on the criminal side, so no correction there.

If the municipality doesn't just pay for the officers' civil suits off the start, the officers are just about guaranteed to be granted qualified immunity for their actions.

So, what is seen in the videos will keep right on occurring.

Thought provoking.

Someone should pass a law....

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I cant watch these. I seriously want to see a concealed carrier pop out of the blue and loosen his brain matter. It would just make me feel better.

And the shìt thing is that not all bad cops are bad cops all of the time. I'm sure he's done plenty of good and has good intentions at times but so do pit bulls until they turn on their owner. This shìt is just becoming too common amd the worst part is that they aren't shunned from existence. Qualified immunity really should be ended. Or maybe make them bonded and insured.

He hasn't been a cop long and has exhibited similar behavior with at least 1 other agency who sent him to more training.

At least agency #1 wasn't amused by the shoddy behavior as the current agency seems to be.

QI ending is one part that would be an improvement. Treating this kind of thing as racketeering would be useful.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Why wait for someone else to do it?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes ?? Noting, you have already tried twice.

I didn't watch the video and I don't know what happened to trigger this guy. But, refusing to have a conversation with an on duty officer can lead to bad things when he has a good reason to stop you. In 32 years I only had to manhandle a young female once. Her mother was standing there watching it and wasn't upset with me. The girl went to juvenile detention with the mother's blessings.

kwg

https://www.theatlantic.com/nationa...o-hit-their-wives-or-girlfriends/380329/

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

He hasn't been a cop long and has exhibited similar behavior with at least 1 other agency who sent him to more training.

At least agency #1 wasn't amused by the shoddy behavior as the current agency seems to be.

QI ending is one part that would be an improvement. Treating this kind of thing as racketeering would be useful.

QI still needs to exist. There are indeed completely frivolous lawsuits, and QI protects against that.

What needs to happen though, is that the bar for losing QI needs to be drastically lowered. As in - if you need to get remedial training on de-escalation because of how you handled an interaction with the public, well you obviously should have lost QI for that incident.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Why wait for someone else to do it?

Because the other gang members would outnumber him and kill him in support of their colleague.

This one featured Asbury Park, NJ officers providing protection for their colleague while he executed Tamara Seidle. They were ready to hose her down in case she pulled a weapon while their colleague reloaded or just anyone who attempted to assist her.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Rotten mf doesn’t need out of law enforcement. He needs to be out of the gene pool. Covers all bases. Righteous anger is appropriate.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 73 invisible), 3,067 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,228
Posts18,485,631
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.