Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by VaHunter
This is not a fight we need to have now. Let's win this election, the Presidency, the House and the Senate and then we can deal with the speaker.

Agreed. Change speakers after the election. Simple.

This.

Are you insane? Heavily doped? Drunk.

The Uniparty has had the WH. both House's and the Court. And did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING with them.. Just kept filling their pockets and pissing away our money.

Stop copping out you spineless lemmings. Its time for blood. America is a dead Nation. Tribe up and carve out what life you can.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by steve4102
It appears he has NOT learned his lesson.

Has it occurred to any of you in the chattering class, this is an orchestrated effort by MTG and Massie to toss the House to the Democrats?

Not everyone is who they seem to be. Not everything is what it seems to be.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
The Republican Establishment has been planning this for months. Massie and MTG maybe the avenue used, but this is coming directly from the top.

Been saying it for weeks.

Jeffries will be Speaker before Nov and it is the Republican Establishment that is going to hand it to them.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by MAC
This is not a fight we need to have now. Let's win this election, the Presidency, the House and the Senate and then we can deal with the speaker.

This.

The Uniparty has had the WH. both House's and the Court. And did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING with them.. Just kept filling their pockets and pissing away our money.

Stop copping out you spineless lemmings. Its time for blood. America is a dead Nation. Tribe up and carve out what life you can.

Lead the way, Chuck Norris.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I like the One where the Marxist Impeach a former President..

That My Friends is Pure Banana..

4 More Years

4 More Years

4 More Years

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by MAC

This.

In times past the republicans have asked us to put them back in power. We gave them the senate then they told us they needed the house. We did that and they told us they needed to oval office too. We gave them that and they still sat on the hands and did nothing. They are not leaders or statesmen. They are blood sucking leaches.

Last edited by Jim1611; 04/20/24.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ahh, Jim, I see you remember the Gingrich betrayal...we gave it ALL to them...we got nothing in return. Blood sucking leeches.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Ahh, Jim, I see you remember the Gingrich betrayal...we gave it ALL to them...we got nothing in return. Blood sucking leeches.

You got The Derby Donkey named Mitch and Silver Slippers Lindsay

CR’s and Omnibus Spending Bills that went from Billions to Trillions every 6 Months

I,I,I say thar Lindsay they took Billions and now Trillions let see if we can shoot the Moon and go to Quadtrillions

Ya

Somebody Busts My Moon every Day..

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Trump listens to GOD
FIXT

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RAM
No.

And that's a good thing.

Trust the Plan.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Demanding perfection, ya gonna be like the dog with the bone looking at his reflection in the pool.

He sees a dog with a bone, tries to get that one, too. Ended up with neither.

I agree with posters who say, lets get’em elected, worry about details later.

Leave Mike alone. He’s under enough stress without us throwing rocks at him. Give him a decent majority and see how he operates. He may surprise us.

He’s a smart constitutional scholar and a good man.

DF

And he and Trump are fixing things to bury the DNC. Think Voter ID and only those who prove US Citizenship get to vote.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bennie Thompson Proposes Bill to Strip Trump of Secret Service Protection if Convicted, Sentenced to Jail

Byron York - "subtext here removing USSS would make it easier for someone to kill Trump"

As I recall, Bernie was Chairman of the "J6 Committee". Ya, everything is orchestrated.

Last edited by SupFoo; 04/20/24.
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Pure, unadulterated racial hate. I don't think there is any country in history where two races coexisted in harmony
Bennie Thompson Proposes Bill to Strip Trump of Secret Service Protection if Convicted, Sentenced to Jail

Byron York - "subtext here removing USSS would make it easier for someone to kill Trump"

And speaking of quotes, here's one:
"The mass of ignorant Negroes still breed carelessly and disastrously, so that the increase among Negroes, even more than the increase among whites, is from that portion of the population least intelligent and fit, and least able to rear their children properly."
Who made this statement? W.E.B. Du Bois, in 1932, first African American to receive a Phd from Harvard and founder of the NAACP.
I have seen nothing in my 78 years on this earth to dissuade me from my belief in birth control and/or abortion.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

As I recall, Bernie was Chairman of the "J6 Committee". Ya, everything is orchestrated.

The Dumbest Mother F’ck’n to ever Walk the Face of the Planet

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1lessdog, 163bc, 1minute, 01Foreman400, 1234, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,568
Posts18,491,848
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.