Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Are you fu ck ing sh itt ing me? What parent would put up with this sh it to the point Students HAVE to take action ?

What the Fu ck is wrong with Utah parents?

https://www.abc4.com/news/wasatch-front/utah-student-furry-protest/

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
It's not just Utah. The union dems in an attempt to make more money that they are worth have voted for these wacko politicians that have pushed this crap on families.

Love Ksmïthïnhïzzër/fląvöřÐ.
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
https://www.abc4.com/video/students-walk-out-of-utah-middle-school-to-protest-%e2%80%98furries%e2%80%99/9616517/

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RAM
Are you fu ck ing sh itt ing me? What parent would put up with this sh it to the point Students HAVE to take action ?

What the Fu ck is wrong with Utah parents?

https://www.abc4.com/news/wasatch-front/utah-student-furry-protest/

It's not just Utah. In some states they are putting human sized litter boxes in the bathrooms for them.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jimmypop
It's not just Utah. The union dems in an attempt to make more money that they are worth have voted for these wacko politicians that have pushed this crap on families.
Then "remove" them.

IC B2

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
All that is needed for evil to prevail, is that good men do nothing.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Fuc king Nation of Cowards

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s clown world.

Two years ago our local school district sent out an email to parents informing us that despite the rumors they had not placed kitty litter boxes in the bathrooms for kids that identify as “furries.” Obviously that was a good thing but it was a WTF moment that they felt the need to squash that rumor with the email.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
It’s clown world.

Two years ago our local school district sent out an email to parents informing us that despite the rumors they had not placed kitty litter boxes in the bathrooms for kids that identify as “furries.” Obviously that was a good thing but it was a WTF moment that they felt the need to squash that rumor with the email.

Its a pussy world if you let your children fight YOUR battles. You are a disgrace.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
It’s clown world.

Its a pussy world if you let your children fight YOUR battles. You are a disgrace.

Who said any of that?

We live in a town with less than 8,000 people. It’s everywhere today. If you think otherwise you’re burying your head. My son was a good student but definitely not a model one. I never had an issue when he and his buddies got caught tearing down rainbow banners in the halls for “pride month” and asked why they didn’t celebrate straight pride month. I raised him right👍

Homeschooling wasn’t something that I could do but we discussed daily our family values.

IC B3

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Excuses are like ass holes. We all got em. They all stink.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
I would make sure their meals were from a bowl of cat food on the floor as well.
Then I bet they would stop that behavior quickly.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I took a dump at Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes in Michigan.

Thats kinda like a big litter box.

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Some furry pu$$y would put ur dumfuk ass in the ER

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Its amazing the power of Bullies. No one does anything, and the Bully wins. Parents en masse march to the school take the Bully administators out on the front lawn and Cane them to within an inch of their lives. This sh it ends yesterday.

And if they get arrested, the jury aquits them.

#Take your children back.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those lunatic students need to have their asses beat and doused with holy water, repeatedly, over several days until the demons come out of their bodies.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
When I was a kid.... someone acting up like a "furry" would get beet up at recess and they would get back into societal norms awfully quick...

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by mikieb
When I was a kid.... someone acting up like a "furry" would get beet up at recess and they would get back into societal norms awfully quick...

The decent kids take a lot of crap because under Zero Tolerance they get kicked out too. A lot of administrators like it, because they don't have to use judgment. All they have to do is pull out the policy manual and kick everybody involved out of school. That is why the good kids had to form a protest instead of punching the kid who was tormenting them in the nose.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Hello ! Before mentioned caning.

They want a third world nation?

Employ third world justice.

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
I'm surprised that the school didn't call the law and have all the students detained with force for truancy. Good on those kids and whoever helped them make a stand against the perversion/degeneracy of Society.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 60 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,688
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.