Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I recently started a new job, my county commissioner told me to carry. Not because it's a hazardous job (database development, LoL), but because he's got common sense. Who else has a city/county/state gubbermint job that encourages concealed carry (excluding LEO's)???

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Last thing I'd do is share my ccw posititions with anyone in .Gov

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This is America and I'm old-fashioned.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I recently started a new job, my county commissioner told me to carry. Not because it's a hazardous job (database development, LoL), but because he's got common sense. Who else has a city/county/state gubbermint job that encourages concealed carry (excluding LEO's)???

Sounds like you live in a good county!

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's hard to conceal a Browning M2, and they make a lot of people uncomfortable.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I always carry and most of the time my T-shirt rides up over it while I'm working, I have not had anyone complain.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When I first started my career there were gun racks in the rear windows of the Co. Trucks. Hell, in high school, there were p/u with guns on Campus. Never an issue.

That is not the World of today.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAM
Hell, in high school, there were p/u with guns on Campus. Never an issue.

Yep, same at my high school. The beginning of each school year was the beginning of dove season, so lots of students went straight to the fields right after school.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I used to have a gat in my day bag, weren’t supposed to but we had had some crazies all pissed off a few times about their plans not getting stamped. lol

One dude blew his own brains out in our council chambers. Zoning issues can get spicy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RAM
When I first started my career there were gun racks in the rear windows of the Co. Trucks. Hell, in high school, there were p/u with guns on Campus. Never an issue.

We had guns in our trucks in high school and also drank beer out in the parking lot during lunch.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
It's hard to conceal a Browning M2, and they make a lot of people uncomfortable.
Not to mention your helicopter

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Retired LEO. My part time job is 2 days a week. They didn’t tell me not to carry, and I’m not asking. I carry every time I work.

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You musta missed the meme? M2's aren't even assault weapons 🤣

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I travel through several areas that don't allow guns

The factories that I visit don't allow guns

So you know.....

I'm a conformist

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Carry a firearm. But those little signs say I can’t. Nobody ever knows if I am armed.😉

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
We've had some shootings in the local shopping malls, when I go to the mall I always carry even though the sign at the door says no guns allowed on the premises. Concealed means concealed, it's none of anyones business if I'm carrying.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

That's not fair, you had a niche occupation with an airmobile office.

laugh

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I carry all the time ,even in and out of gov’t buildings and banks, concealed of course. You guys talking about the old days gave me a chuckle. I was raised in northern North Dakota all us kids took guns to school in our pick ups. Two or three times every fall there would be announcement on the PA system? Don Chase report to the principle office, course everybody figured oh Chase got in trouble again, the dumb s__t, but in truth it was just mr. Wilson wanting to know if the green heads were in such and such slough yet. I got alot of mileage out of that , with both my buddies and Mr. Wilson. Ah the great old days.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Tools ..

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'll carry til I'm outta ammo.

Then, I'll New York carry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 8 invisible), 1,505 guests, and 845 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,371
Posts18,488,327
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.