Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Avenatti is currently being held at Terminal Island, a minimum-security federal prison in Los Angeles, serving a 19-year sentence for a slate of federal crimes that include extortion, tax evasion, fraud, and embezzlement.

“I’d be more than happy to testify, I don’t know that I will be called to testify, but I have been in touch with Trump’s defense for the better part of year,” Avenatti said.

.... an unnamed source “close to Trump” confirmed that the discussions are taking place.

Avenatti used to be one of Trump’s loudest critics, but he has seemingly dramatically changed his position.

“There’s no question [the trial] is politically motivated because they’re concerned that he may be reelected,” Avenatti told the newspaper. “If the defendant was anyone other than Donald Trump, this case would not have been brought at this time, and for the government to attempt to bring this case and convict him in an effort to prevent tens of millions of people from voting for him, I think it’s just flat out wrong, and atrocious.”

“I’m really bothered by the fact that Trump, in my view, has been targeted. Four cases is just over the top and I think there’s a significant chance that this is going to all backfire and is going to propel him to the White House,” Avenatti added.

The former lawyer continued, “Depending on what happens, this could constitute pouring jet fuel on his campaign.

“Stormy Daniels is going to say whatever she believes is going to assist Stormy Daniels and putting more money in her pocket,” Avenatti said. “If Stormy Daniels lips are moving, she’s lying for money.”

“I’m not saying any of this because I’m seeking a pardon,” Avenatti told The Post. “I wish I would have never met Stormy Daniels. I should have left her where I found her.”

Gateway Pundit

Remember, Avenatti was at one time a Hero of The Left - considered Presidential Material because, well, he hated President Trump!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Another ridiculous addition to the kangaroo court clown show.

The rat would be singing' a different tune if he wasn't serving a 19 year prison sentence.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
If he really wanted a pardon, his best and quickest bet would be to testify against Trump, in hopes that Biden pardons him for his help in railroading Trump.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
“Stormy Daniels is going to say whatever she believes is going to assist Stormy Daniels and putting more money in her pocket,” Avenatti said. “If Stormy Daniels lips are moving, she’s lying for money.”

📽️

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Another ridiculous addition to the kangaroo court clown show.

For sure. Trump's attorneys have to weigh the upside and downside, in particular this guy could very well be a loose canon on the stand.

However, given the jury is a bunch of Left Wingers, could be they are swayed by Avenatti. It would be headline stuff in any event.

Pretty sure Trump is going to be convicted anyway, so might be worth the Hail Mary. Maybe some appeals material in it.

Last edited by SupFoo; 04/20/24.
IC B2

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
If he really wanted a pardon, his best and quickest bet would be to testify against Trump, in hopes that Biden pardons him for his help in railroading Trump.

No, he’d be high risk for suicide after they finished with him. Loose ends, and all…..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he's a scumbag.

a tiger doesn't change his stripes

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
They both lie for money.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I know what my dearly departed grandmother would say about this, "It's just a pure nigra affair and I don't want to hear about it"

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm doubting they will allow a writ to transport him to the court. The ones running this clown show have the power to keep him away from it. They'll make up some excuse like always.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
That guy is a POS.

Remember when the MSM wanted him to be the DNC nominee in 2017ish?

I'd trust him as far as he'd fall on a mag dump.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,301
Posts18,487,087
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.