-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Saw somewhere that Johnson changed his mind on the Kraine after intelligence briefings. Make of it what you will.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Great, we got FISA...now all we need is digital currency....the death of freedom in two easy steps.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Barrasso is nothing more than an establishment (rino) republican. I communicate with him (his staff) often, and get the same bullshit ( I will take your thoughts under careful consideration in this matter) and he then just votes the party line. Course he jocking for McConnell senate leadership position,god help us if he succeeds, as he is not only weak he’s ineffective. Wyoming, though supposedly being a fairly conservative state, sends some really poor and weak representation to DC . In my mind we haven’t had a good one since Malcom Wallop. I figure John Burns will have a s__t fit when he reads this post.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sell out # 999,999 by the people supposedly running our nation, with their excuse of it will protect our nation, while it will only benefit the Feds, AGAINST American citizen... while those clowns get rich selling our nation out, by ignoring the public trust put into them.

Do we blame them or ourselves for putting them in office.

Each one in support of this crap, should be called back home and their job taken away from them, and replaced...

but wannabe politician liars are a dime a dozen... so all we'd get in return is more of the same.

We pay politicians waaaay too much. they shouldn't be paid at all. that would probably cut down on the number of liars and cheats in office.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Seafire
Sell out # 999,999 by the people supposedly running our nation, with their excuse of it will protect our nation, while it will only benefit the Feds, AGAINST American citizen... while those clowns get rich selling our nation out, by ignoring the public trust put into them.

Do we blame them or ourselves for putting them in office.

Each one in support of this crap, should be called back home and their job taken away from them, and replaced...

but wannabe politician liars are a dime a dozen... so all we'd get in return is more of the same.

We pay politicians waaaay too much. they shouldn't be paid at all. that would probably cut down on the number of liars and cheats in office.

There is another way to look at the Congressional compensation, or pay, picture...pay them so much that they don't need to sell their vote to lobbyists (it might be cheaper in the long run). I read something by Rand Paul the other day, it is that if someone unknown decides to run for Congress, borrows the money to mount a campaign, gets elected, and by the end of their second term...they are millionaires. And that is just lobbyist's campaign donations...that doesn't count earned money from speaking gigs, or awards, grants, consulting or insider stock trades.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Supposedly all were briefed by the NSA before the vote which many claimed to have them change their minds and vote for it.

It probably consisted of “we let in 15 million possible foreign fighters through our southern border”

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Congress was never meant to be a career. Original intent, you left your farm or business for X years, served your country, and then went back to what you were doing before.

It will never happen. But, we need to get back to the original paradigm. One and done. Do your service. Go home. No lifetime salary. No lobbying. No retirement benefit. No platinum level healthcare for life. Just serve your country. And go home.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Irrelevant law, when .gov hasn't followed the Constitution in years.

The FBI, at the request of the CIA and in the interests of "National Security", has been spying on Americans without a warrant since the 50s.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It is obvious we are not represented. Remember it is We the People who are responsible for keeping the Constitution.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At what point can we finally all agree that this country is everything we were fighting against growing up? We are no longer the beacon of freedom. This country is a joke

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gunchamp
At what point can we finally all agree that this country is everything we were fighting against growing up? We are no longer the beacon of freedom. This country is a joke

No we are the joke. We are letting it happen. Us.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet

Emanuel going to make Me Surveillance Czar ..

My first order of Business is Operation
“ Pork Rind “

Hijack Servers in Buildings of Targets and Claim it’s Russian Communication Centers of the Intended Targets..

Then Haul them up against one of our Corrupt FISA Judges and then Watch everyone start Quaking in their Boots..

No need to Reinvent Wheel worked like a Charm last Time it was used ..

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It's all a giant, super sophisticated, crime organization. We no longer have government. Their only function is disempowering and fleecing the people at large.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by gunchamp

No we are the joke. We are letting it happen. Us.
Youre not wrong

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
And if con-gress hadn't passed it into "law"..... the government would still be doing it anyway.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Gaslighting – SSCI Chairman Mark Warner Lies About FISA-702 Fundamentals

This statement by Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Mark Warner is so fraudulent in narrative construct it’s almost ridiculous. “SEN. WARNER: Let’s remember what 702 is. It is the ability for the United States government to surveil, listen in, on non-Americans foreigners who are abroad.”

Absolutely nothing about this statement is accurate. Foreigners do not have U.S constitutional protection. All foreign communications can be intercepted without issue, without FISA.

FISA-702 authority only pertains to Americans. The term “702” is specifically referencing private communication with/by an American.

WATCH Warner lie:(FISA starts at 7:30 mark)

Hat Tip: Sundance

Last edited by SupFoo; 04/21/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
FISA needs to end.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
“Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American…[T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.”
–Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Ga… See more

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
They aren't compromised, they are dedicated.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Lindsey Graham Loses His Marbles Over FISA-702

This combative gaslighting from the US Senate about what FISA-702 does is off the proverbial charts. In this interview, Senator Lindsey Graham starts foaming at the mouth yelling about something that doesn’t even exist. This is nuts.

FISA-702 ONLY pertains to the private conversations of AMERICANS, not – I repeat – not any intercept or communication method that has to do with a foreigner or foreign adversary.

The only time FISA-702 applies is when an American person is captured in an intercept that has targeted a foreign person. Surveillance of foreign actors, foreign persons and intercepting communication of foreign entities does not require any FISA authority at all. Foreign actors do not have constitutional protection.

Senator Lindsey Graham comes unglued as he starts gaslighting on this issue. WATCH: (Lindsey FISA Bullchit starts at 7:40 mark)

Hat Tip: Sundance

Last edited by SupFoo; 04/21/24.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (338reddog, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 308xray, 25 invisible), 1,649 guests, and 954 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,280
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.